• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Diablo What is your bountie setup ?

    Diablo What is your bountie setup ?


    What is your bountie setup ?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Need a fast way to farm these up cause i play solo usually..

    submitted by /u/trent10002 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Tripple Shield Build?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    For the life of me I cannot figure this one out. I have all the skills, and gear that the no 1 guy has. How does this play? It seems as soon as I stop moving I get rekt almost instantly. I had no issues with similar gear on my regular AoV build for pushing. Cleared up to 132 with that build, and this build I can't even do a 124 with?

    Could someone explain to me how it plays?

    submitted by /u/CWScholten to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    How could I beat GR 75?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Hello, I re-started playing this game at the beginning of the season, and I've been playing necro Paragon 577 with the Trag'oul set that was given for the completion of the 4 chapters of the season, but I've encountered a problem.

    I was able to easily climb to GR 73 with a Skeleton and Blood Mage build but I feel like I hit a plateau. I don't feel like I do any damage to enemies in a GR 75 while they one-shot me. The one-shotting is not a real issue since I mostly kill the enemies before they can os me, but I don't know what to do other than just try to get better equipment (I've tried to do that to no avail).

    I'm not sure how I can link you my build but I have the following:

    - Full set of normal Trag'Oul with Flawless Imperial Topaz on the Armor and Flawless Imperial Amethyst on the Helmet

    - Jesseth Scythe & Shield with a flawless royal emerald on the Scyth

    - Endless walk set and Circle of Naijul's Evol w/ Enforcer gemstone lvl 49, Ban of the Trapped lvl 50 and Esoteric Alteration lvl 49

    - Dayntee's Binding

    - Ancient Reaper's Wrap

    In my Kanai's Cube:

    Scythe of the cycle / Tasker & Theo / Krysbin's Sentence.

    Skills

    Siphon Blood - Blood Sucker / Skeletal Mage - Life Support

    Command Skeletons - Freezing Grasp / Decrepify - Dizzying Curse

    Bone Armor - Dislocation / Devour - Cannabalize.

    Passive Skills

    Extended Servitude / Life from Death / Spreading Malediction / Blood for Blood.

    Hope you can help me with this, and I hope you have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/Clone149 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    TR Justice Monk - build Help

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hey Hey,

    I've been working on my TR Justice Monk build and while I'm generally happy, he's struggling at GR100+ in both staying healthy and could use some more damage. Not sure what my next best steps should be here, so some advice would be welcomed. t16 is fine though.

    For Rifts and Bounties I swap out for the gold/gold armor trick and that works great.

    https://www.d3planner.com/266967137

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/SoCal_007 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Paired blades or ambo/doombringer?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Pushing 117 right now with 900 gons and a pretty suboptimal setup and 3 augments. I used ambo/ doombringer to get there, and I kinda wanna see what the community thinks on weapon choices before I use the cube to hunt for some well rolled weapons.

    submitted by /u/plzpigglywigglyplz to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Old Witch Doctor Sound Effects - What Happened?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I used to play D3 back when it first came out pre-reaper of souls and I used to love the Witch Doctor for all the wacky sound effects he used to make. Recently I got D3 on the Switch for casual gaming night with my lil bro and lo and behold - the old sound effects are gone!?!?!? Does anyone know the background of what happened? And, is there any way to turn them back on? I really miss all his yelling whenever I would unleash the plague on unsuspecting minions.

    For reference, here is what they used to sound like - it was great :D

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVXtE_qjhjQ

    submitted by /u/linkbox to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment