• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Diablo Cdr on whirlrend

    Diablo Cdr on whirlrend


    Cdr on whirlrend

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    My barb has 45% cooldown reduction, i have orotz and the wotb cooldown rune equipped, but am still hard casting rend every second to reset cooldown on wrath. Am i missing something? Pushing gr 118 rn.

    submitted by /u/LotusAxiom to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    LF players for GR pushing PC EU

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    We got a necro mages/poison nova and a zbarb. Maybe someone want to join? Some RGK and maybe a monk?

    submitted by /u/Balasek to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help on DH Build

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Advice on my DH

    Greetings,

    I'd appreciate any advice you all have on my build. A few points of note:

    • Looking for Dead Man' Legacy Quiver
    • Looking for Natalya's Mark to replace my Compass Rose.
    • My chest armor is supposed to be Natalya's but it's not listed in D3 Planner. 🤔
    • I'm a primary evasive/multishot/Rain of V.

    Much appreciated!

    https://www.d3planner.com/537367430

    submitted by /u/justbrowsing555555 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the mammoth Hydra LoD build used more then frost Hydra? Does mammoth do more damage?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    LoD Mammoth vs LoD Frost Hydra.

    submitted by /u/Obewan989 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Monk Advice - Sumwoko, PoJ or Inna?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I played Diablo 3 when it came out in 2012ish and decided to bust it open during the quarantine. I chose Monk and so far I am loving it. Getting the Uliana set was a big boost and my question is what is next. I looked up the guides and I figure I will complete the set (i.e., hope to get the right weapons, rings etc.), but I want to start collecting the pieces for a better set.

    my style: I enjoy Greater Rifts, Normal Rifts and Bounties, so I would like a set that can do each mode. I play solo. I am casual (no interest in leader boards) but would like to challenge myself and push as high a GR as I can and as high a torment level as I can.

    My choices seem to be Sumwoko, Patterns of Justice, and Inna. Seems Sumwoko and Patterns of Justice are the top picks, with Patterns of Justice being a little more friendly for the casual player.

    I really like the concept of Inna's and having an army of mystic allies. Is Inna's just not good enough to push GRs? Not enough damage?

    Leaning towards Patterns of Justice and Inna's. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Just looking to have fun, but whooping ass is extremely enjoyable so I'd like a single build that is fun for each game mode.

    submitted by /u/bergylicious to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Worth Using for AoV?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I found this https://imgur.com/ls7bx4l.

    It's a lot better than the Pig Sticker I was using but I'm not sure if the attack speed drop is worth it.

    submitted by /u/RTinkess31 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Cock barrage speed farmer

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    So I was asked to share my speed farming setup. I've now put it up on d3planner:

    https://www.d3planner.com/603862740

    This build doesn't use the sacred harvester and so only allows a maximum of 5 stacks. I've found this to be more than enough, provided you remember to keep exploding your chicken regularly to activate Big Bad Voodoo and refresh your stacks.

    To play the build: activate BBV, spirit walk through a group and use soul harvest to get your stacks, then use spirit barrage to kill everything until you have a couple of nephalem glory.

    The cubed wormwood means you are constantly affecting everything with locusts so that's purely on the bar for the pestilence rune. I never really need to actively use locusts while playing the build, but it's helpful to spit some locusts at elites and the RG to ensure they are affected.

    Once you have nephalem glory, you can safely pop chicken and just run through/around enemies. Wormwood affects them with locusts and the manitou which remains above your chicken's head throws bolts at everything. The cubed barber and gazing demise ensure mobs pretty much all die as you run past and you'll find nephalem glory dropping all over behind you as you run past groups. You only need to be out of chicken from when tackling elites and RG as your manitou is obviously not sufficient damage for them.

    The only danger is that while in chicken form, you can't see your other skills, so you MUST keep popping out of chicken regularly to refresh Soul harvest and reactivate BBV. Otherwise, you'll find your chicken dies quickly!

    I use this for bounties and nephalem rift farming primarily, but it is quite capable of farming GR 90s, if you can handle the loss of five stacks from the sacred harvester.

    Here's a video of me running a GR90 with the build: https://youtu.be/iL_lISpn750

    Any comments are welcome!

    Edited to update link Edited again to include a video link

    submitted by /u/teespolyglot to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Hydra Andariel's Visage

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    So I've seen The Furnace cubed, 50% dmg to elites, and I've seen Echoing Fury cubed, which varies from useless to ridiculously powerful cubed (it's what I'm currently running).

    Why do I not see Andariel's Visage? 20% Fire, (plus if you get lucky with rings maybe enough to push you to 2.5 atk speed hydras, but that aside). Seems like it would be a decent alternative to the other two, why is no one using it?

    submitted by /u/burrowowl to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Reroll suggestions on Doombringer

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Reroll suggestions on Doombringer

    Hey there,

    I've found a primal Doombringer today. I usually do not play barbarian (I'm monk main) however I started one this season and it is quite fun. I saw a video of Wudjio using a Doombringer on his Barb, now I'm wondering if I can make mine any usefull or if it is just trash. I'm considering to either reroll atk speed or vita for CDR.

    Any ideas what to reroll? Respectively is it even useful?

    https://preview.redd.it/cl5woqcs1cu41.png?width=367&format=png&auto=webp&s=89d7a94e705f2eb0d7a4d50322697d5e753bf9fb

    submitted by /u/UIMleoric to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Making my own CD/Hatred redux and survive build. Any advice?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Basically, I'm breaking the trend of being a movement based DH. I'm making my own somewhat tanky (by that I mean life on hit + constant life regen + high resist) plus high damage (vengeance basically constantly coupled with rain of vengeance and rapid fire) build. I just now got back into the game and decided to challenge myself by being a somewhat stationary but effective DH like I used to play. I'm only paragon 30, but I've been extremely efficient soloing master to farm without set gear. I basically use all my paragon for CD and hatred redux plus life on hit so I can spam vengeance and rapid fire, and use cluster grenades and sentry when I'm facing basic hordes. Seems like a solid build for soloing as long as I can find and enchant a set properly. I really don't like strafe or vault, even though they seem to be popular abilities for DH, and as far as hatred recovery, entangle just doesnt do it for me. I prefer equal damage to regen. Maybe I'm setting myself up for failure in torment and beyond, but i soloed a gr at paragon 13 no problem, and seem to be moving quickly through rifts and bounties. I love the range of a DH but the ability to take hits like nothing and one hit hordes of enemies is just too good to pass up.

    submitted by /u/CaaaaakeRose to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Wudijo Barb WhirlRend guide

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Here's a really good video guide that was just released today from arguably the best player in the world for those of you who are more visual learners.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZsK3Qwg5q8

    submitted by /u/AlexN83 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Frost Hydra GR80 Speed Run (Infinite Teleport + Hydra)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZDCkGphPwU

    # Build: https://www.d3planner.com/166450860 (have cold dmg on neck if possible)

    - Approximately 3 minutes per run, or less

    - Infinite Teleport and Hydra spam if not spammed on CD but with a slight delay

    - Move by spawning a hydra at a location and then teleporting to the same spot right afterwards, while channeling main attack

    - Damage/Survival/Energy can be tuned according to needs if you want to increase/decrease the GR difficulty - current setup is for maximum energy regeneration

    submitted by /u/b_fnk to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Tal "Rasha disintegrate.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I fell in love with disintegrate the 1st time I saw it. I have tried other builds, trying to get my solo 70 done, to no avail. I have searched online for a disintegrate build for grifts/progression but cannot find a good one. I REALLY want to use disintegrate. I am more comfortable with it. Highest grift I have done is 62, and that was close. Does anyone have a good/great disintegrate build or somewhere I can look? TIA

    submitted by /u/desperateforfastnet to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Farmed set - what now?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    So I've fully farmed the full set I want (WW Rend barb) with both weapons ancient - but what now?

    Do I just keep farming to get all my items ancient/primal? Do I start branching out to other sets?

    Excuse me if this is a stupid question, just feeling a bit lost now!

    submitted by /u/DadaLumLum to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New to diablo 3

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I played a lot of D2 way back when and am finding diablo 3 to be much easier. I'm making a variation on some of the frenzy barb builds (always wanted one) and I cant get the right hellfire amulet. I've made over 200 of them and not one has been decent. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Beast72639 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment