• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Diablo Has anyone else encountered dozens of treasure goblins at once?

    Diablo Has anyone else encountered dozens of treasure goblins at once?


    Has anyone else encountered dozens of treasure goblins at once?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I did my first normal rift on my barbarian last night and as I'm fighting the rift guardian I come across literally 100 treasure goblins. They were also 4 different colors, gold, silver, green, and purple. Is this normal at all or is this some extremely rare occurrence? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CampoDango
    [link] [comments]

    I could rip myself apart ngl

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    So for context; i grinded for the rainbow portrait in whymsishire for the last 4/5 days straight. Like 15-20 hours of killing teddybears and ponys. Then i found sir william, finally and killed him, but didnt pick up the item. I paused the game to text my friend and kinda slammed my table in joy. However, it seems I slammed my table to hart as my lan-cable disconnected from my laptop, which closed the game. So no rainbow portrait for me :/

    submitted by /u/RaikOnFire
    [link] [comments]

    Most efficient way to farm rifts?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Hi there, I wanted to ask what is the most efficient way to farm rifts?

    Do you kill everything along the way or just blitz past everything and look for the elites and blue guys for the orbs?

    I've been playing whirlwind barbarian so I've just been spinning past everything and killing what I can while not focusing to much and looking for the big boss guys but just wanted to ask if the best way in general is to kill what you see or to just rush and look for the bosses?

    Also on a side note - is the general game plan to spam rifts to get keystones and then farm GRs? I'm assuming once you're blasting on T16 rifts there's not much point to run them unless for keystones?

    Additionally, is it always better to farm GR up to the strongest one you can handle regardless of time? Or is it better to farm a lower level GR to clear it faster?

    Sorry for all the questions

    submitted by /u/Derekcheung88
    [link] [comments]

    Do seasonal heroes have a higher rate of seeing a goblin?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Also, do seasonal heroes get deleted at the end of the season?

    submitted by /u/dingdongpencil
    [link] [comments]

    Changing starting Act?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    After some searching on the internet, I've yet to find an answer to this so maybe r/Diablo can help me out.

    Is there a way to change your starting Act? I prefer the Act 5 town, yet cannot seem to get it to "stick" to Act 5 even if logging out from that town. It seems to randomly stick me in some other town as noted by the background of the characters on their selection screen.

    Is there any way to force an Act? If not, there definitely should be.

    submitted by /u/Green_Rocket
    [link] [comments]

    Shut up ghosty, don't make fun of me wasting deaths breath.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Is there a way to display Greater Rift history for a character?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I am sort of retooling my Barbs build and running through lower GRs than my previous personal best. I want to gauge different gear choices based on GR time remaining, so I was hoping to look at a list of sort of most recent GRs so I can evaluate that way.

    I know this would be easy to manually keep track of, but now I'm just curious if this is available.

    submitted by /u/Cowan16
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube is oddly not working for me so I came here for help. How would I go about downloading D2 on Windows 10?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I just bought my first laptop specifically for D2. I'm fairly familiar with how to use one but I need steps on how I would go about downloading and installing D2 as I've never actually downloaded a game on a laptop before. I've already purchased D2 and LOD on the Blizzard Store.

    submitted by /u/_YeetyMyMeaty_
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 LOD - Still played? Mods?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Hello All!

    After living under a rock I recently discovered the D4 announcement and it brought back some strong nostalgia. I've been listening to the D2 LOD OST while working and it's made me want to play some good old Diablo 2 again.

    I'm not sure if the vanilla route would be best for a replay so I was wondering if any mods would be a good idea. I've tried a few out before years ago but don't remember much about them to be honest.

    I can't be the only one to still want to play D2 right?

    submitted by /u/jquarter06
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get RoS?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I recently got D3 and have been playing through the campaign. Its pretty fun but is it worth spending another 20 dollars for reaper of souls? Like, how much more content does it add? A part of me wants to just wait for D4 because it would suck to get into D3 just as a new game comes out.

    submitted by /u/Lithium12451
    [link] [comments]

    I have a Galaxy Note 9, and am trying to play the full web version of Diablo 1, and can't purchase the game from gog.com

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I played the freeware version, and it runs perfectly on my phone. I have a physical copy (still) of D1 + Hellfire, for my PC...

    I attempted to purchase it (again) through gog.com, and my payments keep failing, despite using different cards.

    Is my best recourse to re-install D1 onto my PC, and then transfer the diabdat.mpq to my phone?

    submitted by /u/maleuronic
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game worth picking up again?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I haven't played this game in well over a year. I'm paragon 2000+ and have a copy for ps4 as well (just for fun). Is it worth getting into it again? I got a bit bored and it just felt stale. Has there been anything game changing that's going to keep me interested?

    submitted by /u/zedicuszulzoran
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 04/14/20

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download LoD client/installer.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I downloaded D2 installer and have finished with that but im trying to get the expansion installer but every time i try the download fails, Anyone know what i can do?

    Anyone have a way i can get it?

    submitted by /u/jhsmckay
    [link] [comments]

    First time zNec tips?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I've never played a support/zero-DPS build before. I want to try the zNec. Is Raxx's Season 18 zNec build (https://www.d3planner.com/147453379) still relevant?

    Are there any general tips i need to know before i dive in?

    submitted by /u/RedSkyNL
    [link] [comments]

    why does this hammerdin build rely on so many control impairing effects?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    What am i overlooking? convention of elements and bane of the trapped both seem to heavily rely on control impairing effects but the only synergy im seeing is the immobilize from falling hammer.

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/crusader-hammerdin-build-with-blessed-hammer-and-seeker-of-the-light-set

    submitted by /u/gayluigi69
    [link] [comments]

    COVID-19 and Diablo 4

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys, with COVID-19 making everything way more difficult, in your opinions, when do you guys except the next quarterly update to come out for Diablo 4? Also, do you think that the game will be further delayed or could still be worked on just fine in the comfort of the devs homes?

    Stay safe!

    submitted by /u/Pseudo_RiotMatias
    [link] [comments]

    No keys dropping from keywarden?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Ive been trying to kill the keywarden of putridness or whatever he's called, and he won't drop an infernal key. i've tried 10 times now and he hasn't dropped one, i'm playing on T2. help?

    submitted by /u/JadonArey
    [link] [comments]

    Average damage or element damage on amulet for spirit barrage?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Since elemental damage is additive with Mask of Jeram. would average damage be better on the amulet?

    submitted by /u/ros-bot
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo's issues

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Hi community, I already had D2, D3 installed and recently I got D1, but can't install it because system tell me if already Diablo game installed on my PC. What can I do to install D1 without uninstall another Diablo.

    thx for suggestions

    submitted by /u/Zato83
    [link] [comments]

    Is 3 worth getting into right now?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm just wondering if 3 is worth actually getting into. I've played it for only a little bit here and there but with the quarantine I want a new game to sink my time into. I'm just curious about if it's even worth it because of 4 coming out relatively soon. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ThisCollar
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge Rift

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    So, I've picked up D3 again for the first time since 2015.

    I have my seasonal demon hunter up to Paragon 100 with the season set, GR 33 done easily.

    With this weeks challenge rift chest is the best use to pull it on a second seasonal character? Is that even a thing?

    Thinking of playing witch doctor aswell

    submitted by /u/Naire01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment