• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Diablo New to Barb, how I feel learning how to play WW

    Diablo New to Barb, how I feel learning how to play WW


    New to Barb, how I feel learning how to play WW

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Primal karleis keep or trash?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Why is it that the Pig Sticker build is considered the more powerful version than the Ivory shield AoV build, but in the current S20 ladder, mostly are Ivory build at the top.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Title. Enlighten me on this, please. Just cleared 110 with the Pig Sticker build, and I want to continue progressing to higher GRs. Just looted a primal Ivory tower, which sparks my curiosity to try this other AoV build. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/au_fredal to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best passives for solo 120+ GR push?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm currently really liking Witch Doctor this season but I am having lots of problems pushing 120+. My paragon is decent and my items are well optimized but I want to see what you guys think is the best skill setup?

    I'm currently using: Spirit is willing on my SB, Spirit Vessel, Grave Injustice, Swampland Attunement, Confidence Ritual.

    Is this what you guys are using? What are some tips in general? I am having a really difficult time pushing 120+.

    submitted by /u/Ninjapro2 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Vyr's and Zodiac Question

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I see a lot of posts around here saying to use Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac for the Vyr's build, and hardly anybody mentioning Messerschmidt's Reaver. I'm sitting at 70.85% CDR with Gogok stacked and spend no time out of Archon since Reaver's effect works while you're mowing down enemies in Archon.

    Wondering if there's some benefit to Zodiac that I'm missing.

    submitted by /u/DukeOfCupcakes to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Ask about "damage" on Singularity Mage LoD

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Hi

    I'm new playing extreme in D3 and I not sure about the damage displayed in the game.

    Currently I have equipped a Corrupted Ashbringer and just dropped a Scythe of the Cycle

    https://www.d3planner.com/919439443

    And I don't know if the damage showed with the sword (394k) versus the Scythe (210k) is better with the summons (skeletons and mages)

    Can you explain me?

    PD: Sorry my english :)

    submitted by /u/Spdrr to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Squishyness on Monk Speed build

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I haven't really played Monk since when Uliana was meta but this season I'm doing a deep dive with all the classes.

    Now I have a problem with my Monk speed build: it's kinda squishy for what I want. Here's the d3planner link - https://www.d3planner.com/327669874

    Damage is not really a problem (that's why I'm using TR Lightning and not Cold), I breeze through T16/GR80 - but in T16 if I get like one second of epiphany down I die instantly. Which tends to happen if density is shit. Now I know I could change Avarice into Unity but I'd rather keep the utility of the ring. I know also I could run goldwrap but that would mean dropping CC (or Nems, not worth it) and I'd rather not run something I can't run in GR (aside from Avarice which I can quickly switch out with a Unity with Wreathe).

    Is there anything in the skills/items I could change to make me more tanky without losing too much speed? I tried Mantra of Salvation/Agility but I'd rather have the speed and damage of the one I'm using right now.

    Also there is a little delay in making damage at the start of each rift which I don't really understand how it works. Maybe sweeping wind has a build up time?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/icywindflashed to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How to accumulate barber damage ?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Should I hold down the spirit barrage ?

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantine D3 Returning WD

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Hello All! during these times I finally have some free time so I am going to start playing more of the game. I logged back in and tried to do a Solo Greater Rift level 30 and got absolutely killed in about 30 seconds. I was wondering what builds should i be looking at or how can i just get better and survive these to get more exp. where do i start to get stronger? would take any ingame or reddit help!!

    WD lvl 70 para 540

    submitted by /u/HolySanctions to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Typhon set low Defense :(

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I go to die with one hit on GR85, Does anyone help me with this problem. Tks

    submitted by /u/ducanhtian2020 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    IAS or CDR for Manitou?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    D3Planner indicates that CDR rolls on my Compass Rose and gloves provide more damage than IAS, but most people are running IAS given the choice (current gear won't allow me to run both). Do I want IAS or the CDR rolls (with Crimson's) in those two slots if I'm running Manitou?

    submitted by /u/mahzza to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Mammoth Hydra GR123 (Season 20)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    LPH VS ARMOUR

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Hey guys I just got primal lakumbas bracers and rolled CHC onto them rather than resource reduction. But the 4th stat is life per hit rather than the priority of armour. Was just wondering how much worse of a roll this makes my bracers?

    Thanks in advance. This sub Reddit is so helpful,, thank you for all those who actively respond to all posts. 👍👍

    submitted by /u/xScraf to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    POJ - Where's the CDR come from without zodiac? Should Epiphany be up 100%?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Currently GR110 and trying to configure stuff for a bigger push. Hadn't played in forever, so doing some of this on the fly (for example, I have some poorly thought-out augments - right stat, but stupid level). I know I need to drop Zodiac so I can fit CoE. My other ring is Unity.

    So, CDR:

    • Is this where Istvan's comes in? I know CDR is a possible stat on both weapons. Should that be a priority on a good roll of the weapons?
    • Am I thinking incorrectly to imagine that I want 100% (or near 100%) uptime of Epiphany? Is it more of an "oh-shit" button for elite packs or do I want it up all the time?
    submitted by /u/_Booster_Gold_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Got a sick ancient mundu's leg armor roll - so what do I reroll to improve it?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/HmsG4or.png

    I figure I could increase VIT from 585-->650, but I could also reroll "Monster kills grant +exp" to "increase gold/health pickup by 2 yards" for the cooldown passive. Although with confidence ritual, this probably makes no sense.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/feedmeattention to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    just got dawn on my 2nd upgrade rare item ��

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Wizard newbie - questions on older builds

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I was wondering if the non-Vyr older sets are any good still. Firebird meteor, DMO frozen orb or energy twister, etc.

    It seems that Tal's has replaced DMO and Firebird. Is this true, or has LoD outpaced all of these sets?

    I'm looking to play some older builds like Meteor, Frozen Orb, and others, but it seems most build guides are somewhat outdated. From just looking at the sets, is seems that DMO is vastly inferior to all others, and most guides I have seen now use Tal's instead of Firebird for channeling meteors.

    submitted by /u/jktstance to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    S20 Barb - Blade of the Tribes

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Should I cube or keep Blade of the Tribes? I'm a returning player to D3. Used to play on PC. Just started back up on PS4. I followed the guides on a seasonal character and created a lv70 legendary mighty weapon. I got the Blade of the Tribes. Trying to figure out if I should extract the power with the cube or hold on to the weapon.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/nevadadealers to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    HEEEEELP! I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    DISCLAIMER!

    (Main question below)

    I am a NOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!

    Like so much to the point where I've watched several hours of "Beginner guide" Videos and still can't figure out the deal with picking up Weapons and armor!!!!!!

    I'm loving the barbarian character and I'm paragon 170 and have over 200 hours of game play (non seasonal character used to beat campaign) but now I JUST got a Kania's cube? (With new seasonal character) Hahahaha laugh please! I realize how dumb this sounds. I still haven't even used the cube cuz I JUST figured out how to get ingredients to make it do its thing......

    But I got this game blind knowing nothing about it other than it was like "Boulders Gate Dark Alliance" which was one of my favorite games as a kid!

    I have looked at the gear guides on here. I understand the good gear sorta now.

    Still learning about the skills (Rend, Whirlwind etc...)

    I feel like there are some beyond basic things I still need to learn before I even start learning the basics but here I am!

    Trying to enjoy the game but i start to loose interest when I looks my gear perks or my "builds?" Haha

    There seems to be a language I don't understand on here (CC, HotA something?) Hahahahahaha

    Anyway

    ——————QUESTIONS———————-

    Here is my question(s)

    Should I only use legendary weapons and gear even if blue or yellow weapon or gear is stronger than my legendary?!

    I had this badass two handed axe thing (can't remember name at the moment) that was a Legendary and was leveling my new seasonal Barbarian because I heard that's what you wanna do ALWAYS (according to some high ranked YouTuber dude) instead of just starting a regular character.

    When all of a sudden I picked up this yellow item that was a two handed sword and was SIIIIGNIFICANTLY higher in damage. Like my axe was around 1k this was 2.3k

    (I was level 40 at this time. Not paragon 40. Just "regular I started a new seasonal character" level 40)

    Naturally I'd salvage any items that were higher in damage (I think damage? The three little green arrows?) but this was a huge jump!

    So I equip it!

    (in Boulders Gate there was only one number I feel and if it was higher it was better. This seems more complicated.)

    HOWEVER!!I really liked how the legendary Axe stacked my frenzy to 10! Instead of 5.

    But by equipping this yellow sword I'm not getting that perk anymore and now I'm feeling like I'm not as strong sometimes?

    This keeps happening with legendary armor too! Like I'll get a legendary that I really like with a cool speed bonus maybe then Bam! I get a yellow or even blue sometimes with lots of green triangles implying it's better? but I'm not sure that it is?

    Can I upgrade my armor as I level? Should I keep the legendary with perks? Do I ignore everything until level 70?

    How do you know it's a better weapon or armor piece when in 50 levels you're going to find blues that are better than it?!

    Am I making this more complicated than it needs to be?!

    Thanks for the help! I couldn't find anything on it. Or maybe I just didn't know the right language to ask the question. I feel myself really getting into this game and then getting frustrated as the yellow gear gets stronger than my legendary gear.

    Barbarians for life!

    submitted by /u/MrCassidyG91 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    As solo pushing LoD how do you deal with elites that run around too much or kick you / cc you too much?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I've been having issues with certain types of blue or yellows that constantly change their positioning (run around or run too far away) and others that kick me back from my location often during a fight.

    What is the best way to deal with these? Often some CCs can reset my gem stacks (eg Taeguk drop from 10 to 0) and other times I need to constantly respawn my hydras so that they can keep hitting the mob I want. This ruins the ramp up of my dps as LoD wizard and I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time trying to kill such packs. But also, I might waste too much progress if I just skip so am I unsure what the best practice is.

    Currently, my best is GR122 but I'd like to keep pushing as far as I can.

    Current build: https://www.d3planner.com/229491328

    I'm playing around with gems, tried Stricken + enforcer, Stricken + taeguk and Taeguk + enforcer. Still not sure what is the best one but taeguk and enforcer got me through gr122 the last time I pushed with less than 50 secs remaining.

    submitted by /u/b_fnk to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal Crimson Vyr Archon Help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    What are the pros and cons to the seasonal crimson vyr archon build? Do you need to stacks lots of CDR? What about AS?

    submitted by /u/mindspank to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I don't understand what I'm doing wrong!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I'm almost done with my season journey. I tried going for "Domination!" ("Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII difficulty within 4 minutes"). I'm playing a WW Barb that can do GR 100 in 3:30-ish but a T13 takes me 5-8 minutes?! Wtf is going on here?! That makes zero sense! What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Yuria- to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment