• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Diablo Speed build concerns

    Diablo Speed build concerns


    Speed build concerns

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Does anyone know where I can find a speed build for T16 that doesn't use LoD and doesn't rely on Goldwrap? I tried Pestilence Corpse Lance but the Land of the Dead downtime is annoying for low density/bounties. I also tried Inarius Bone Nova but it runs a Goldwrap and killing the RG is way too slow...

    submitted by /u/icywindflashed to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Mudunugu + Manajuma + Sage = Chicken Sage

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    For regular rifts and bounties I've been using the following build: https://www.d3planner.com/519471369

    Fast speed from Manajuma's, double DBs from Sage's.

    Strategy is:

    1. Cast three Spirit Barrage's on the ground.
    2. Hit Spirit Walk, Voodoo and Hex to turn into chicken.
    3. Run around super fast until you run into elites/boss/bounty mission (your manitou + wormwood combo should be killing all the trash).
    4. Explode the chicken and hit Spirit Walk, Soul Harvest and Voodoo, also do this as needed on trash to keep up Soul Harvest and three stacks of Spirit Barrage Phantasms.
    5. Spam Spirit Barrage to kill them, grab orbs and 2x DBs, go to step 2.

    You can also change the Voodoo rune to Slam Dance you've spawned some zombie dogs, I usually don't bother though.

    I didn't put much thought into the Amulet, just used Flavor of Time because that's what I had. Squirt's may work nicely with the shield from the Gizzard gem.

    submitted by /u/genericperson to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have ideas about using Hergbrash's Bringing instead Witching Hour in Typhoon? I know it's properties are what's important. But not having to worry about resource cost is nice.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    So good news ... Got a better one! ��

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Impact of black damage on 2 comparable weapons. Choice may be obvious, but I'd like your views and expertise on data and the math behind it.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I have 2 Ancient Oathkeepers and I can't commit to the one I just got (the one on the left): https://imgur.com/a/FwlUjrN

    Pretty sure the 199% is the more obvious choice, with the drawback of lower black damage. I'd just like your take on why the 199 is better not just from the multiplicative standpoint, but others I may have missed as well.

    If the answer depends on my setup, here's my d3planner link: https://www.d3planner.com/465954425

    submitted by /u/buloid to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Build for Nintendo switch

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm new here and I wanted to ask about best build for crusader on Nintendo switch ? Actually I have lvl 52

    submitted by /u/Eiredu to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Got Primal Bastion Revered, yay or nay?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I am running the Oathkeeper / Echo Savages build (GR 105 solo), but the primal Bastion Revered just dropped for me, it is worth switching over and cubing the oathkeep and forsaking the second stat stick in terms of pure dmg per attack?

    submitted by /u/Adequately_Insane to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Got this bad boy today for my Whirlrend build. Whadd’ya guys think of the roll?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    What should I enchant off to get Cooldown Reduction? https://imgur.com/a/h1O5t5V

    submitted by /u/colediosoutos to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Does bane of the stricken procc with literally all attacks? Especially from that insane rate of fire with manitou and phantasm combined?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    So I'm thinking of swapping out manitou for the mana rune but only if manitou wasn't affected by the Bane of the stricken.

    Enemies get 2% increased damage per attack according to the gem, with three manitous and three phantasm on top of a boss, it can get 100% inc damage quick

    submitted by /u/BlaizePascal to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Templar gear for whirlrend build

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I was wondering what gear I should equip my follower with. I had read that I was not supposed to use the typical cc related items such as ess of Johan. any thoughts would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/FourEyesGooner to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Compare Convention/Band of Might and Focus/Restraint

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Trying to figure out if it's time to make the switch to Focus/Restraint and I'm new to using the D3planner. Which number is most relevant to look at?

    In addition, based on my current gear, I seem to be stuck at solo 112. Any recommendations?

    https://www.d3planner.com/557203054

    https://www.d3planner.com/391437740

    submitted by /u/ssharp7654 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Dude new D3 streamer!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    https://www.twitch.tv/mantisapparatus this chick is sick :"D IVE NEVER seen that much gold in an inventory before!!!!

    submitted by /u/CanniluxCEO to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Hydra - No Unity - 122 clear & Paragon

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    So thought I would post this topic and dive into Paragon. Been asked in this forum how I'm surviving w/o Unity and I may have stumbled upon the beginning of a clue yesterday. Hoping this info could be helpful for some and I'm also curious to know where everyone else stands.

    Had previously cleared 120 but yesterday when pushing to level up a gem was getting stuck at 118. Figure monsters, maps, etc...but also caught the subtle change I had made and corrected it. It didn't seem to be good enough so was glancing at some other builds here trying to jog my brain.

    Having never used Unity...this turned my attention away from gear and led me to looking at Paragon distribution in posted builds. Noticed that a few had zero to vitality. I've steadily added to vitality because I figured from the start it'll be vital (wahh wahhh) to keeping up those shields & squirts damage.

    So I performed an experiment!!

    Sitting at 600 Intelligence and 300 to Vitality, I reduced and added in 25 pt increments. Started at 118gr and in between every gr taking the 25 off Vitality and moving it to Intelligence. Climbed to clearing 122 with Vitality sitting at 200. Tried down to 175 that didn't work out. Overall, 123 was a stretch but getting close.

    I also have Vitality in helm and Furnace cubed. I haven't crossed the attack speed issue still sitting at 1.65 I believe. Just thought I'd share and find out thoughts on this??

    submitted by /u/Serenity_1128 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Starting playing support late in the league ?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I started the league late and hence exclusively played solo.

    As I like efficiency, I obviously would like to play support, but as I started the league late (and played solo) I fear that I'm too far behind to ever find some people willing to group with me. I guess my best shot is to find some rat runs.

    Also, I have no clue as to which rift level I might be able to run first.

    Also, I was wondering if I had to augment my support gear for rat runs. (I guess that if I ever want to push, I'll have to augment the "pushing" support gear.

    I'm a little over paragon 1000. And have decently rolled (all but 1 piece ancient) gear for support.

    TL;DR;

    Is it possible to find rat groups being only paragon 1000 without unaugmented gear ?

    submitted by /u/navetzz to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    How to get wanted item

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Hi there, I'm casual/sunday D3 player and it is my second try at wizard's Vyr set. Last time it didn't work 'couse I couldn't find Obsidian ring of the zodiac that seems mandatory here. I can't find it this time either yet I found items that makes me go through T10 easly with other skills with potential to go even deeper. My question is: is there any way to get the wanted item? My actual method is chancing rings via Kadala but the chances still seems extremally low. Is mindless grinding and RNG the only way to get my item of desire?

    submitted by /u/Derkej to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment