• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Diablo Questions about Simulacrum > Cursed Form and Curses in general

    Diablo Questions about Simulacrum > Cursed Form and Curses in general


    Questions about Simulacrum > Cursed Form and Curses in general

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I haven't found more thoroughly confirmation of this, I'm wondering:

    If I choose Simulacrum > Cursed Form rune, then which runes does it apply for each curse? I usually have Frailty > Aura of Frailty on in order to easily weaken enemies I walk near.

    But what does this then mean for Decrepify and Leech? Since even though this applies all three curses, I can't choose the other two curses' runes.

    ALSO in a related note, are curses' effects applicable to all other co-op players. I know Frailty is but it's harder to tell with Decrepify, like does that 30% damage reduction stack for other players?

    submitted by /u/Torley_ to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    So I'm on console and was wondering how to get the Tal Rasha's elements? Also what would be good way to get it? Edit: non seasonal

    submitted by /u/Card991 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment