• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Diablo Congratulations to Indrek for retaking the Diablo 2 SC Hell Assassin world record. Took the WR back in just 4 days, what a beast!

    Diablo Congratulations to Indrek for retaking the Diablo 2 SC Hell Assassin world record. Took the WR back in just 4 days, what a beast!


    Congratulations to Indrek for retaking the Diablo 2 SC Hell Assassin world record. Took the WR back in just 4 days, what a beast!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Is season still active? Thinking of picking d3 back up..

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    How is the the population now? Any of the new sets fun?

    submitted by /u/dperls
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best 2 man combo for speed gr clearing?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    My brother and I want to do speed grs and we want to know what classes are the fastest to get our paragons up quickly. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tehbambam
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like to see any cool mechanic involving followers in a future season theme?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I know they were designed for solo play only, but I'd love to see these three getting a relevant role in the endgame both in solo and group play, at least for a season.

    submitted by /u/Ropp_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on getting a ton of forgotten souls, I currently have 700+ :( I need over 3k at least.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I been farming bounties etc, been reforging items but I always fall short on Forgotten souls. Recipe 2 only uses 5x of bounty mats while FS requirment is 50x :(

    submitted by /u/4Za_ForzaRacer
    [link] [comments]

    D2 level by level build guides

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    http://diablonecroguide.tripod.com/diabloiilodv110summonernecromanceroptimalstrategyguide/index.html

    I'm looking for guides like the above for a summoner necromancer. It seems all the guides I come across are general overviews and focused on endgame stuff, when what I'm looking for is where to allocate skill points at which levels.

    submitted by /u/lalallaalal
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat torment 4 level for seasonal characters? (new player)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    I'm trying to complete chapter 4 from seasonal journey but I am unable to do anything. I'm managed to finish first three chapters. Please help. Playing with necromancer btw

    submitted by /u/Daimoscv
    [link] [comments]

    What wings? D3

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    ELI5: What is there to do after beating the campaign?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I'm a total n00b here, and I just beat the campaign. I'm a level 70 Wizard. I don't really understand what to do next.

    I completed a few of the tasks around the map and killed some of the bosses again, and I tried opening a rift at the obelisk. Is that it? And I don't understand the season stuff at all. What is the point of getting the best possible gear when the game is already "over"?

    Since I'm not interested in leaderboards or anything competitive, is there a point to continuing playing?

    I'd also like to level a Necromancer, but is there a way to do that without going through the entire Campaign again? Like a more free/adventure mode?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/blackwell94
    [link] [comments]

    Help with lightning sorc in hell - diablo 2

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Hi all,
    I read some previous threads here about lightning sorc in hell and I still need some help, if you can.
    Coronatime etc got me installing diablo 2 again and I decided to open a single player sorc. I built a lightning-ES sorc for the first time and it's been fun, so far...

    Problem is that in Hell, way too many monsters have lightning immune, and some even have lightning+cold immune.

    I can reallocate my skill points with Akara - do you recommend me doing it? maybe putting some more in frozen orb or blizzard? what's your opinion here?

    Also, unfortunately i'm in version 1.14c so i cant use all the runewords. I tried using plugy (and another mod of it , described here, ) but the stash seems to change everytime i move my save files, so i'm not sure if that will help in my comp :-(

    I have to admit that i've been playing diablo 2 for almost 20 years now, and i'm still a noob, no doubt about it. Nevertheless, it has given me some of the best times of my life, and it got me going pretty well in these coronatimes, so :-)

    thanks all

    submitted by /u/The_D0gfather
    [link] [comments]

    Toughness questions, in a singularity build.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    What is the roundabout numbers you're needing in vit, armor, res for GR90+?

    I have a toughness of 54M, but still die easily in T16 at times. Aside from devour, what other healing should I be using to sustain?

    Thank you much!

    submitted by /u/MostlyChess
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple weapons in Kanai's cube?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I'm a new console player(xbox) and i've got a pretty high level Necromancer(thanks to some friends power leveling me) and I noticed that on the build guides for one of the Necromancer they put 3 weapon slots in the cube's power. I don't see a way to have all 3 powers be weapon slots on console. could anyone help me out? thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/xyzzoom15
    [link] [comments]

    I'm back!!!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    After a 3 year hiatus I've decided to rejoin the diablo community!! I forgot how awesome this community is. By far the best of all video games! Just wanted to tell yall how great yas are! ❤❤

    submitted by /u/soblind90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment