• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Diablo Is Primal Chantodo’s Will Not Optimal?

    Diablo Is Primal Chantodo’s Will Not Optimal?


    Is Primal Chantodo’s Will Not Optimal?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/33EljAl

    Yesterday this Primal Chantodo's Will dropped for me. But as you can see I will have to either drop AS or CDR to use it. Is it just not optimal to use it as a Vyr Archon?

    This is my current gear: https://www.d3planner.com/819333295

    submitted by /u/mindspank to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Did i screw up rolling the dmg, it was the lowest and finally got an ancient one..

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    A rookie needing advice

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    So currently p800, I have a hydra build that can just about do gr100, now I'm trying to build the icy veins valor sader build. But there are a couple of things I don't understand.

    There are two main builds a lazy sader build and a pig sticker build. Could someone please explain the mechanics of both? I have read forums and watched YouTube vids but I'm getting absolutely blasted while using both of these builds (I know d3 planners are used to showcase but I havent built one yet so please humor me)

    Thanks so much in advance

    submitted by /u/Antiultra to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What triggers Cesar's Memento exactly?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Only the monk's own skills that you manually set off? Or Monk skills set off by items (Won Khim Lau)? Or items (Blind Faith, Wyrdward)?

    submitted by /u/bigthink to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 17, 2020

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Poj TR monk Gear Check for GR 115 Push

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Hi all. Trying to do Higher GR 115 pushes with my monk. I've augmented most of my items, but I struggle with damage to kill things fast enough. Are there any adjustments I can try out with gear? I know I'm lacking damage on my amulet and rings.

    https://www.d3planner.com/668161261

    submitted by /u/uberdwang to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Phalanx Build

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Hey there just back after 10 years. Got into the vault on the weekend and got Eternal Union which I was very stoked about. Any advice for getting the Unyielding Phalanx legendary shIeld ? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Bengti to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Reroll this primal Serpent Sparker?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Hey Guys. My wife just dropped a perfect rolled primal Sparker with:

    Primary -%dmg -IAS -Int Secondary -max essence

    I've the opportunity to reroll. My wifeys LoD Hydra Wiz is at 1100 paragon. Im thinking about rolling Int to AreaDmg but im afraid of loosing some DPS because not much paragon at all yet.

    On the other hand its pretty decent-geared and did gr123 with just 2 augments on gear.

    What are your suggestions? Wait till higher paragon? Put another 2 augments on gear and take areadmg instantly to compensate the lost int? Or even change sec stat to something like chance on hit to blend/stun?

    submitted by /u/Capta1n1992 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Any guide for Uliana/Inna zmonk support build?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    [Week 17] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Ring comparison LoD Hydra

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    I've got an ancient CoEwith 171% elemental dmg, 5CC, 41CD, 20AD and socket. How does that compare to a non-anciet CoE with 197% elemental dmg, 480 Int, 49%CD and 5CC + socket? Both CD are rolled onto the ring and could possibly be upgraded to 50% CD.

    submitted by /u/Bangemacher to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    LOD Mammoth Hydra advice

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/991602643

    That link contains my current loadout, been following Raxxenterax's version of the build. I have a question regarding which item to reforge first given the costs of reforging, which would be the priority? (Halo of Karini, Tasker and Theo, Deathwish or Swamp Land Waders).

    PS: Please note that I do have a non-ancient Swamp Land Waders but it is not %fire damage yet, so I am using the ancient Death's Bargain as seen in loadout. Thanks a bunch guys

    submitted by /u/ChocolateStarfish101 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Squirts or Hellfire ?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    WW Rend bard here which is better Squirts necklace or Hellfire amulet with superstition both have same rolls.

    submitted by /u/MugenKatana to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment