• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Diablo Pentagram The T-shirt link is given on my profile

    Diablo Pentagram The T-shirt link is given on my profile


    Pentagram The T-shirt link is given on my profile

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 16, 2020

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 16] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for Increasing my Damage

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    This is for NON-Season.

    I am playing with a Build using the Arcane Orb Rune Scorch, because it is the closest we get to casting Fireball. I would like suggestions to increase my Damage. I will not be using Triumvirate because then I would lose the Auto-casting of Etched Sigil. I have done GR90 so far. I am raising up BoS and once that is done will raise up a gem to Augment the Necklace.

    Here is my Build so far:

    Scorch Fireball Channeling Build

    I have modified my LoD Meteor Build to play with the Rune. My Lod Meteor Build has Done GR108 in about 10-12 minutes.

    submitted by /u/Adventux to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Can't pass GR90

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm using a Singularity Mage Build, but I can't pass beyond GR90... I just die with one shot or lack of damage...

    This is my build

    https://www.d3planner.com/510032071

    can you give suggestions about what to do?

    Thanks

    --------------------------------

    edit: I made this changes thanks to your suggestions

    (i just run a gr100 in 13 min.)

    https://www.d3planner.com/645516063

    (under "changes" set

    Changes:

    - Illusory boots

    - lvl 100 candesann's in both primals

    - changed blood rush to frailty

    - rathma shield to blood is power

    submitted by /u/Spdrr to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Improve my invoker thorns build

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Hi, i recently started playing crusader and am wondering if you could tell me what to improve on my charterer. Thanks for any feed back!

    submitted by /u/ClapClap22 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient set items

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    What is the best technique to get ancient set items for the vyrs archon build? Currently I'm paragon 550 Have Chantodo's wand and source , complete vyrs set Ashgnarrs blood bracers , coe ring, Kanaris ring squirts necklace all spotted with level 55 legendarys

    When will the ancient legendarys start to drop for my set? With my current setup I can't get past 60gr.

    Should I just be reforging legendary in hopes for ancient set items?

    Should I be equipping different legendary items in place of the vyrs items until they drop ancient?

    Any help would be great guys thanks

    submitted by /u/bhofe128 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Hello just started playing on PC and would some help power leveling through the story.. I have already played the game quite a bit on console just swtiching over now to PC. Any help is appreciated thanks!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Rend / General DPS Math

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I've got some general DPS math questions:

    Rend Damage

    Is it calculated based on each weapon's Base damage (ie: the innate rolled damage range) or does it also factor in the 10% damage bonus? Along the same lines, are jewelry with damage modifiers (xx-yy damage) treated the same as the 10% damage modifier on a weapon? So to incorporate everything would rend damage be applied on:

    (2600 DPS sword + 100-150 dmg amulet (avg 75)) * 1.10 = 2942.5 DPS?

    General DPS math (assume everything else being held constant):

    +500 strength (if 20,000 base strength arleady) = 2.5% dps upgrade (20500/20000)

    +20% phys (if 20% on another item already) = 16.7% phys dps upgrade (1.4 / 1.2)

    +15% rend (if 165% on lamentation/other already) = 5.7% rend dps upgrade (280/265)

    Is the math on both scenarios correct?

    submitted by /u/AlexN83 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Which Legendary Gem should I use?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Having a hard time deciding between Pain Enhancer and Bane of the Trapped for my WW barbarian. Anybody have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/RSteelHeart to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help I've confused myself ����

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Hi folks

    Recently came back to D3 on the Xbox this time and playing a Whirlrend barb at 11 paragon.

    All is well and I'm picking my way through progression nicely... However I'm struggling to modify the build (I'm following the guide from the US forum) to get a good consistent fast lower rift clearing version. I can using normal gear farm 95 comfortably in 5 minutes without altering it but would like something fast and furious for leveling low gems if that makes sense.

    Most of the alterations I've seen or played are geared more to utilising avarice and goldwrap which obviously are no use in GR.

    Thanks in advance if you can point me in the direction :)

    submitted by /u/tortie2878 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment