• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Diablo My first usable primal

    Diablo My first usable primal


    My first usable primal

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Witch Doctor Beginners | Gameplay Review

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Questions about LoD Rapid Fire Build

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Currently working on getting my LoD build ready for end pushing, and I have a few questions...

    1) Can I use a Wohjanni Assaulter as my weapon and use Dawn in the cube? Only asking because I just got one as a primal. 2) When is it okay to switch from Littany + Wailing to CoE + Unity? 3) Can I use Aquillas Currass in the cube instead of Stone Gauntlets? Having a hard time finding them!

    Thanks Reddit

    submitted by /u/cynikal571 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Hopping back in the saddle on PS4

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I recently got back into D3 due to the recent PSN sale. I started my season 20 with a necro and am now working on a Captain America LoD Sader. I'm still in process of procuring ancient versions and a couple pieces that are currently being substituted. I've been doing GR70 runs for the sake of farming gear since I can run them in about 3:30 on average. I tried going all the way up to GR89 and got my ass kicked. It seemed like it took a more noticeable amount of time to kill and the character felt a lot squishier. Sheet damage (I know it's not totally accurate) reflects something like 1.2 million and my damage is showing in the hundreds of billions on the regular. So, does the build's survivability improve as I roll and find better versions of gear? Is it something that improves with paragon levels, I'm currently at low 700's? Is there a more effective or tankier build for higher GRs? I like the play style of Captain America build, but I'm not committed. Any advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Grinch2785 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Occasionally running out of spirit on my SWK Tempest Rush build

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm on switch so I can't post my build, but my sheet CDR is 47% and my RCR is 54.41%. I will be cruising along having no issues for a while, but occasionally my spirit will just bottom out and I get stuck jittering in & out of tempest rush.

    I am using this exact build with no deviation:https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-tempest-rush-build-with-sunwuko

    Anybody got any thoughts for me on what I need to do? I know its hard since I'm a console player and I can post my exact build. I completed a GR103 with current gear.

    submitted by /u/thewedding_singer to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with zNec

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I'm really new to znec (never played it before), and i'm bit confused in which guide to follow. I've googled a few and there isn't a solid answer (for me).

    For example:

    • I've seen a variation which suggests 2pc Pestilence set (Gloves, Shoulder) and Aquila Cuirass. Another one suggest 2pc pestilence (Shoulder, Torso) and wears Gloves of Worship then Ahavarion in the cube.

    • Another one suggests Flavor of Time, while the other suggest's Rondal's. And i read somewhere that says too much PUR isn't too good bc it might take the globes before the rats can consume their essence.

    • Another suggests Steuart's Greaves in the cube, while one doesn't even mention it at all.


    Information is all over the place, and i'm a bit overwhelmed. Not sure which to follow. Could someone give a straight answer and preferably link a build for a starter zNec and hopefully one when i'm a bit more experienced?

    HELP ME :(

    submitted by /u/Exxonia to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use Threatening Shout with Falter

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    I'm running a Zodiac Rend WW Barbarian build and I'm wondering why this ability isn't in any of the guides.

    The Falter rune on Threatening Shout gives a 25% damage increase and the range of 25yds means you'll get it applied to most of the enemies you're currently engaging. Seems like an obvious pick to me. Also has the side-benefit of ensuring high Fury meaning Berserker Rage has permanent up time.

    The only down side I see currently is that it over-commits Zodiac resulting in Wrath of the Berserker not having 100% up time but that can probably be mitigated by increasing my CDR.

    Also I guess it's 1 more ability to track (6s duration on the buff).

    submitted by /u/Sellorio to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Lost at GR 15

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Just completed GR 15 barely

    using a lvl 56 Foote , total atk dmg is only 86k but it it is so much better than 2k dmg legendaries that i have.

    Got decent set of yellows with 20k thorns, gems are good, resists are around 50%

    what should i now be aiming for?

    submitted by /u/Nearby-Care to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Whirlrend Barb - Can't Push Past 115

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Whirlrend Barb - Can't Push Past 115

    Hi All,

    I'm running whirlrend barb season 20 with Istvans and ambos, mantle, zodiac in the cube.All the gear you see are ancients except for the amulet/rings.

    For GR > 115, I'm finding myself either dying too often in the large mob groups I pull or I run out of time because I can't clear them fast enough.

    I know I haven't augmented much of my gear, maybe 1 or 2, but I'm not sure if that's the real reason. I'm starting to think it's because of my play style, either I'm spamming ground stomp too early or I'm just dying to lava on the floor.

    Looking for some insight here. Thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/clhs9b517mu41.png?width=1224&format=png&auto=webp&s=248efdb92fc08fc37999d9f06dc89b60ebc22366

    https://preview.redd.it/gmgg3wq27mu41.png?width=1339&format=png&auto=webp&s=2fcd287219b610c847ea689ff45667c31dada29b

    submitted by /u/esseun to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    H90 Freny weapon question

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Running the new set this season and loving it. I'm alternating between Azurewrath/Echoing Fury in the main hand and Oathkeeper (primal..yeah!) in the offhand. I'm progressing really well but wondering if the Oathkeeper should be in the main or offhand equipment slot as an optimal setup for this build? Or does it not matter?

    submitted by /u/riversub to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Running 90 savages, Stuck on 116 solo. Considering changing my trapped out for a pe. Any thoughts??

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    FreezeQuake Slam Season Build

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/141840462

    I've been testing out a double cube build for the Weight of the Earth set utilizing seismic slam with earthquake and avalanche.

    I'm cubing girdle of the giants, blade of tribes and fury of vanished peak.

    Super fun build essentially with blade of the tribes it gives you two extra activations of quake and avalanche. Stacking damage buffs from girdle of the giants and WoTE you hit insanely hard not mention the normal slam buffs. Being able to get multiple 20% cold damage can be huge too but the bracers is a must.

    I'm running 60% CDR with crimson set with the standard echoing fury and fjord cutter(MH for weapon master) set up.

    Forced to use RORG and Band of Might so my amulet is flavor of time but I think hellfire amulet would be good too.

    I've opted out of using WotB or CotA and instead am using earthquake and avalanche both with cold damage runes. This build gets a lot of damage mitigation from keeping enemies permanently frozen.

    Not so much a rotation but a priority list.

    The rotation for this is leap to get mighty and armor bonus this creates a quake where you land freezing everything

    From hear I use one seismic slam to get the damage buff and drop quake and avalanche while spamming seismic slam. Throw in shout and cry when your fury gets low and continue to spam slam until you need to refresh leap or love

    Being entirely in cold damage allows for a nice increase from bracers of destruction rolling cold damage

    This build can move through rifts super fast and hits insanely hard due to a 20,000% increase on three skills that can be permanently spammed

    I'm only at sub 900 paragon with no augmented gear clearing GR 100

    Let me know what you guys think and how I can improve it. Definitely think it will scale well.

    submitted by /u/Hebrews_Decks to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment