• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Diablo Diablo port released on Android

    Diablo Diablo port released on Android


    Diablo port released on Android

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Diablo port released on Android

    Diablo has been released .

    OU MUST OWN A COPY OF THE GAME TO PLAY . Please See INSTALL instructions below.

    You may purchase this from https://www.gog.com/game/diablo See below for install instruction .

    Diablo devolved - magic behind the 1996 computer game

    Firstly Thank you to Blizzard Entertainment and creators of the Diablo Franchise.I would also like to have a special thanks to David Brevik, Erich Schaefer, Max Schaefer , and Matt Uelman

    Additional thanks to GalaxyHaxZ, and the Diasurgical Reverse engineering team for their work.

    Note, Devilution requires an original copy of diabdat.mpq. None of the Diablo 1 game assets are provided by this project. To get a legitimate copy of the game assets, please refer to the GoG release of Diablo 1.

    Controls :Controls are very difficult , but it is definitely possible to complete game .

    The Dpad is used for moving.Attack is used for talking and attacking.

    You can still select other objects and attack them , just be aware that if monsters are nearby they will take priority.doors will open if you click attack near them , but some times you have to highlight them and select attack.cast spell button is for casting spell,some spells like firewall are based on finger location so be sure to select a square first before casting.Touch deamon to use health and rejuvination potiontouch Angel to fill manaclick on spell icon and drag to select spell.To read a book , place a finger on the screen and double click with another finger.

    ____________________________INSTALL:

    1. ) Install this application.
    2. ) Take your DIABDAT.mpq and rename it to diabdat.mpq
    3. ) Place the diabdat.mpq in the / directory of your phone.
    4. ) Add permissions to read to application from file system
    5. ) Launch the application and have fun.

    There will be bugs.

    No souls were sold in the creation of this product.COLLAPSE

    submitted by /u/MetelGames
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy of Dreams is insane

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I have the gem at rank 31 currently and it's absolutely insane. For those unaware: While you have no set bonuses equipped, every Legendary item you have equipped increases your damage dealt by 3.75% and reduces your damage taken by 2%. (Max level 99) Upgrade: +3.75% additional damage dealt per Rank. This bonus is doubled for Ancient Items. (Requires Rank 25)

    When I use this I can pretty much oneshot everything. I consistently crit for 100m+. Just an insane gem. Is there any other gem that is on par with this one?

    submitted by /u/brobarb
    [link] [comments]

    When playing Diablo II, is there a way to ignore 'Join/leave' messages?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    As in, say you've got a bunch of people on your friend list that you enjoy playing with.

    However, they're all MFing hard and creating games like 'rt2h37r' every 15 seconds each and every one of them. By default you then receive a big green message saying 'Your friend Escobarb has entered a Diablo II Lord of Destruction game called "rt2h37r".

    This obviously adds up and yes you can press 'n' to clear chat but say 20 people are doing this at the same time it does translate into well, spam. Is there any way to circumvent this apart from squelching people? Thanks for your time, D2 is awesome, playing Path of Diablo atm. Game on :)

    submitted by /u/RedditHero1337
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I need some help.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    As a barbarian running The Wastes set, I can't figure out how the top guys are gaining Fury while using the weapons in the Istvan's Paired Blades. I was hoping somebody here would understand how they're using it, because the damage bonus from them would be incredibly helpful.

    submitted by /u/thesleepykitty
    [link] [comments]

    The easiest set dungeon

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    D2 multires + Glidewrapper

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    Is there a way to run Diablo II LOD with Multires and Glidewrapper?

    I'm running 1.12 version and everytime i run the exe with -3dfx (glide mode selected) the game runs well. As soon as i load the game it crashes with the HALT message. Works perfectly with the -w line on the shortcut but there is no way to increase the in-game gamma as the option is completely grayed out and borderless gaming doesn't amplify the game on the whole screen.

    Multires runs in weird graphic glitches (rainbow colours) without any add on the shortcut. I've tried all compatibility modes, administrator, disable desktop composition, run on 256 colors,etc.

    Weird because i've seen many gamers running diablo 2 on multires smooth and nice. Sorry for beign this obnoxious but i would like to play this game in at least 1280x720 on single player (no battle.net or multiplayer).

    Any solutions are welcome. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/darkydoof7
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Monk set dungeon

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Dungeon of Ulianas strategem

    Playing a monk and trying to get the last set dungeon done can't even get 5 for the exploding palm let alone the 15 needed 4 times. Anyone master this and if so can you help me please Playing on ps4

    submitted by /u/crazenate01
    [link] [comments]

    Belzebub Issue: Shared stash and characters missing

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Hello,

    The other day, I alt+tabbed diablo and left it running for hours. I had an unexpected crash of my computer at some point, and when I restarted my computer and loaded up belzebub/diablo my shared stash was empty and so was 1 of my 2 characters. I had just moved most of my stuff over to the missing character and to the shared stash, so it was particularly annoying.

    Anyone have any idea how to recover the stash/character? Strangely, the other character is still fine and their personal stash is fine. The character that is gone was presumably the one i was playing when the computer crashed.

    Thanks!

    Dag

    submitted by /u/DagmarJones
    [link] [comments]

    Question about "enhanced damage" in diablo 2

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I have a weapon that says it does 16-39 damage and it has +29% enhanced damage. Does that mean 16-39 is the actual overall damage from the weapon or is it actually (16-39 * 1.29)?

    submitted by /u/An_actual_kiwi
    [link] [comments]

    Which Diablo Model do you like more

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Is it original d1 and d2 Model or the slim d3 ultimate Evil diablo that used leah as the vessel.

    I dont have anything against d1 and d2 but I prefer the ultimate Evil design of him.

    submitted by /u/Gromday2
    [link] [comments]

    How do necromancers stay alive?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I got a LoD mage necro, 1.2k paragon and I'm having a really hard time playing with my friends in "higher" rifts (above 100) because I die instantly all the time. I got 65% cdr but still got issues. How am I supposed to play in group play?

    submitted by /u/Megavoltt
    [link] [comments]

    The "turning to stone" debuff is a huge problem for me

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I've recently started playing diablo again and I'm enjoying it, except for this damn debuff. I'm playing crusader and this debuff has nearly stopped me from completing greater rifts. Are there any legendaries or skills that I can use to gain immunity or resistance to crowd control?

    submitted by /u/brobarb
    [link] [comments]

    Curses! Switch Conquest.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    If there is anybody available on switch with a great AOE build, I'd appreciate a hand. This is the last item for my season journey :)

    submitted by /u/dalios555
    [link] [comments]

    Reset game can't level up ��‍♂️

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I am playing Diablo 1 that I downloaded from blizzard. I started a new game after the knights on level 13 we're eating my lunch. Now my experience seems to be stuck and no matter how many little beasties I kill it won't increase. I'm not too worried as I'm working through the dungeon, but I'm hoping my experience isn't stuck static once I get back to level 13. Does anyone have any experience with this? Did I screw myself over by restarting?

    submitted by /u/Glocktopus69420Obama
    [link] [comments]

    Median xl issue

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I don't know if this belongs here, but I'm desperate because I have been searching for help but didn't find anything helpful. I downloaded and started everything with admin rights but still after opening median xl launcher all I get is original game. Help me please

    submitted by /u/Klada4F
    [link] [comments]

    Question about ebugged armor in D2

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I have an ebugged ornate plate with 996 def. if I upgrade this in the cube will it still be ebugged or will it lose it somehow? Curious if I can turn it into a 1200-1300 def Sacred Armor by upgrading it.

    submitted by /u/retropieproblems
    [link] [comments]

    Getting level 60 gear at level 70

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    So i am playing a monk in season 20 right now. im wanting to get my tempest rush build up and running. i am missing one very key piece known as Won Khim Lau. according to its stats it is only found as a level 60 item. so my question is how can i get this item even though i am level 70? or do i need to just scrap this build and try a different one?

    Edit: same is also true of the stone gauntlets. they are a level 30 item that i need.

    submitted by /u/Sunbro93
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get a hookup

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I play on Xbox and need a season power level if anyone is willing to help me out.

    submitted by /u/ineedyoursweatpants
    [link] [comments]

    Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac questions

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    So I've been trying to get a Zodiac ring for my Archon build just for the cube. I've been upgrading rares and gambling with Kadala for 4-5 days now on Torment 8 and I've gotten nothing and I need this to progress to higher levels. I've been thinking about farming a RoRG so I can get the 6 piece vyrs bonus and 2 piece sage bonus for double dbs. Would this be worth it? Also is the Zodiac ring an item you can get on a level 1?

    submitted by /u/spcsamaritan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment