• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Diablo What should I reroll Ancient Hellfire Amulet ?

    Diablo What should I reroll Ancient Hellfire Amulet ?


    What should I reroll Ancient Hellfire Amulet ?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Need HELP, tempest build

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Lazy Necro?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Hi all, is there a good lazy Necro build? I like the character but some of the strongest builds seem to be complicated in that I'm always pushing buttons at different times hoping to devour our use simulcarm yada yada yada. Is there a solid build I can use to kind of cruise through similar to barbarian with wastes set?

    submitted by /u/herb2019 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Healing Globes.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    What's a good number on gear for pushing anywhere from 110-125?

    submitted by /u/youwishfucker to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    HELP ME!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I have spent over 500 deaths breath to try and roll for sockets in my Vengeful Wind, Squirts Necklace, and Obsidian Ring of The Zodiac. I have not gotten a single one, and I need to get them to push for the higher GR. I am a seasonal character and if anyone could drop any one of those with a socket, that would be beyond helpful. My ps4 Gamer tag is inspired_shirt4.

    submitted by /u/Et3rnalHunter69 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Needing some advice

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone would look at my build and see if you see any issues. im paragon 753 and I feel like I'm doing way less damage than I should be at gr 90. Thanks!

    It's my first season as barb on switch also if that changes anything. I have a d3 planner set up with my build I can send.

    submitted by /u/Nanieldaniel01 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 12, 2020

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment