• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Diablo Look who came today! Make way for the Archangel!

    Diablo Look who came today! Make way for the Archangel!


    Look who came today! Make way for the Archangel!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Finally have some time to fully absorb the awesome artwork in these!!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Better gear

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    So I'm leveling a wizard on expert and enjoying it but once I hit 70 what's the best way to farm end game gear? Is it about doing all the bounties and collecting recipes and legendaries and hoping for RNGesus or how do you aquire top tier items to push greater rift speed runs?

    Playing on ps4, have a paragon 10 crusader but its heroic and don't really understand what should be prioritized in adventure mode

    submitted by /u/clavoder
    [link] [comments]

    Ridiculous RNG

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Spent over 200 bounty mats (farmed over 3 days) on an item and it didn't roll ancient once. Guaranteed player frustration leads to 3 outcomes. 1. Keep pigheadedly banging your head against the wall. 2. Rage quit. 3. Find out how other people are getting good gear - result they bot bounties because they're mind numbing and repetitive. I always choose 1. because I'm stubborn and don't like cheating but I can see how the other 2 options are appealing. They've just gotta fix the RNG to a slightly better roll. To spend days farming for absolutely no result is terribly disappointing. I love the game but the bounty RNG encourages cheating. If it was 1 in 3 or maybe 5 rolled ancient no one would bot because the time and effort would equate to the reward. I'm sure the original concept of the game wasn't to bang your head against the keyboard because 3 days of material farming resulted in 0 ancient gear for your character. So nay sayers will say "you said it RNG" but you would think to pigheadedly farm a mind numbing aspect of the game and get 0 result would even make the most stubborn of us frustrated. Show some love Blizzard. Maybe if we could have weekend events like double bounty weekend or double goblin weekend or double xp weekend the grind would not hurt so much. I know this post is going to fall on deaf ears but you can only hope that maybe someone in Blizzard has a little love for the players who have absolutely no luck when it comes to RNG.

    submitted by /u/Cosmicbubble69
    [link] [comments]

    Question: when/where do we get our rewards for doing seasonal stuff

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    So I just beat chapter 1 of the season journey but I didn't get anything for it Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Castillo1031
    [link] [comments]

    I love how 'physical' Diablo 4 looks.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    In Diablo 3 it felt like my weapon was just there for decoration, because skills often had their own completely separate animation. I've been rewatching all of the D4 footage from Blizzcon and this is something that really popped out at me on the rewatch. I hope they keep the feel of the game like this and don't go back to the more stylized skills/animations from 3.

    submitted by /u/TopKangaroo0
    [link] [comments]

    same technical problem on different computers tested on different connections

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    since first day of necromancer expansion ihave this issue.

    The game connection has been lost: your client has been disconnected from the server

    any character any graphic options i have no problems.. playing for hours and no issue..

    but when i chose necromancer that happens.. not while im in town.. only when i enter battle.. sometimes seconds and sometimes 5-10 minutes later.

    it happens on my laptop.. i tryed on two different connections in two different towns with different internet provider.

    so i just decided its my laptop and accepted im not gonna play necromancer..

    2 days ago i got fully new PC... tryed it again and same problem...

    now it smells like my account related issue.. not hardware or internet...

    also since necromancer expasion, it happens also after i kill goblin king with any character..

    any ideas?

    help!

    i was really looking forward to play necromancer (few years after i got it) with my new pc.. but i got depressed now even more :(

    submitted by /u/HrGa_Cro
    [link] [comments]

    Would appreciate a few hints to help me with progressing ���� Im stuck on gr100 ��

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Why CoE?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Can someone explain why the use of CoE? Seems strange that nearly everyone uses CoE for a 4 second buff after 22 seconds.

    submitted by /u/bamfyman
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for .mpq files

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Hi ! Im trying to extract the crypt of the skeleton king mesh to reproduce it in blender, but i cant find any mpq files, reinstall in 2019 and cant find de data_d3 folder in DiabloIII fold in program files

    submitted by /u/DiabloSlayer94
    [link] [comments]

    Witch doctor mundunugu droprate?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Can someone confirm the mundunugu set is out and live? I think the leaderboards is tricking people to believe it is out.

    I played to paragon level 400 so far, and not a single piece have dropped. while i have multiple items of every set, and i just wanna try mundunugu.

    Is there something specific i need to unluck it, to drop?
    /loel

    submitted by /u/Loelnorup
    [link] [comments]

    When to switch from Bane of the Powerful to Bane of the Stricken

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Hey guys! This is the first season ever where I've actually tried to be competitive and make the leaderboards (which I did this morning, very exciting!)

    Anyways, I'm pushing GRs now. Hanging at 110 and I'm trying to figure out when I should switch from Bane of the Powerful to Bane of the stricken. I'm doing a tempest rush monk build and I've noticed I'm not one shotting rift guardians anymore lol. I've seen some things that say you can make it close to 120 before needing to switch but I'm not so sure. Anyone have an idea or should I just try to use my best judgment here?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/scoosha
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to make Singularity Mage less of a pain?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    With most builds, I use one of two methods:

    1) The num-lock trick, or

    2) A script I wrote which toggles on/off by Mouse4 and autoclicks at whatever rate.

    However, with Mages, there's a problem. 1) doesn't work, because there's no cooldown. 2) doesn't work, because you either spam too slowly and die, too quickly and it becomes impossible to pick anything up, or you have to micro-manage everything and it's just as obnoxious.

    Is there a third option I haven't considered, other than "Just summon mages when your Essence fills up lol stupid", or "Just keep 12 mages up lol stupid"?

    submitted by /u/crazyeight
    [link] [comments]

    What classes are the most weak and powerfull classes at the moment in Diablo3 and why?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I want to get to know what classes are exactly looked at as least and most powerfull at the moment, what are you're thoughts.

    submitted by /u/YNobii
    [link] [comments]

    So I think I'm stupid, but I'm pretty sure cross platform play is possible. Tell me if I'm wrong.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    I'm speculating about cross platform play lol

    submitted by /u/TheComedyCrab
    [link] [comments]

    A throwback to (not so) simpler times. Also, didn't this guide become useless like a week after the game released?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 03/26/20

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 354 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Do you spend blood shards on weapons and jewelry? They seem cost inefficient

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I have a hard time wanting to spend blood shards on weapons and jewelry. Using 25 as a base, weapons cost 3x, rings cost 2x, and amulets cost 4x. Also, there are so many weapons, rings, and amulets that you have to spend a ton of blood shards to get one (on average).

    If I want a weapon or piece of jewelry, I think it's much smarter to upgrade rare items in the cube (especially weapons).

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play through D1 on a Nintendo switch?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Is Hiragana Japanese hard? Dude I know all of the runes...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Is Hiragana Japanese hard? Dude I know all of the runes...

    Started to learn Hiragana and they told me that It will be a bit hard to learn the letters. I said please... It is superb easy as someone who memorized all of the runes when he was just 9.

    https://preview.redd.it/r7ezpfphh1p41.png?width=430&format=png&auto=webp&s=de644d5a08668cbf55e199c0e02f75afeb06ca9e

    submitted by /u/GurkanUnsal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment