• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Diablo Letter from Blizzard North to one of the first people to purchase Diablo 1

    Diablo Letter from Blizzard North to one of the first people to purchase Diablo 1


    Letter from Blizzard North to one of the first people to purchase Diablo 1

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    I honestly would enjoy a season with no sets at all.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Only the LoN gem and whatever legendaries you can find.

    submitted by /u/saddler93
    [link] [comments]

    Where to upload D3videos without being claimed by copyrights of background music?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I have created a video that i have filmed myself using Nvidia experience,in background there is couple of songs playing in my spotify playlist.

    and now, after trying to publish video in youtube,i cant seem to publish it due to copyright claims.

    This is a video to share over to friends without any sort of idea of marketing the video or anything in particular... Since i have now suggestion to make video with completely other sound, for example youtube music or no music at all. This sort of idea makes no sense for me, as it is bullcrap.

    Do you Redditors of gaming have any idea/ suggestion where should i seek an answer for this question or what platform you would suggest to make it work, so i could share mybeloved gaming experience with my friends that are at work?

    submitted by /u/Ceburekas
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to build a Witch Doctor today. First item, first roll -- a PRIMAL Captain Crimson's pants!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Holy damage or strength

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I had the good fortune of landing a primal ancient weapon and am looking for some advice on how to make it better.

    I've tried researching this and was hoping to get some clarification on which of these primary stats to reroll. For context this is for a Primal Ancient Bul-Kathos' Solemn Vow on my WW Rend Barb Build. The stat I'm swapping out for is to get "39% chance to inflict bleed for 400% over 5 seconds".

    I've had a couple people recommend swapping out my "+1560-1940 holy damage" and another saying to remove my +1000 strength. Another source I read said that "holy damage comprises the majority of your damage. Never reroll it off unless you're going support". I typically just solo all my games, so should I get rid of my strength?

    There's a barb guide on Blizzard's page by Free that touches on weapon damage that makes it sound like rerolling my +1000 str stat would be the correct option since holy damage is so much higher. In this case, is the holy damage my base damage range?

    Sorry for the long post, but I'm just trying to understand how damage calc works.

    submitted by /u/veeeSix
    [link] [comments]

    I cleared a lvl 110 rift for the first time!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    I had 1 augment, lvl 800 paragon and I'm playing witch doctor. I know it's not very high, but I've never beaten a rift that high before

    submitted by /u/kwakadoodledoo
    [link] [comments]

    Does 2 piece Savage set boost damage by 50% using TS: Falter?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    So, I was trying to create a new zdps build for my barb and I was pondering with the idea of implementing the 2 piece savage set to give players on my team an extra 25% damage (over the initial 25% from Falter) by using the savage set. I was just wondering is this worth it? Why or why not? Thanks

    submitted by /u/jdcrispe
    [link] [comments]

    As an offline Diablo 3 player, what are seasons and what is included in them? If I start playing online, what season would I come in at?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I'm just a bit clueless about these things

    submitted by /u/Hazardous_Games
    [link] [comments]

    Today has sucked! Hoping tomorrow will be better, so I am blowing up groups of enemies with an explosive palm wave monk.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 03/25/20

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 391 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Reroll advice on this oathkeeper

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I am looking for some reroll advice on this weapon that I use on my barb frenzy build. I was thinking on rerolling the bleed into cdr but I also thought that elite damage would be nice too. I am playing in no season.

    https://imgur.com/a/BErtbsb

    submitted by /u/Dakokki
    [link] [comments]

    Witch Doctor set dungeon season 20

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have my Mundunugu's Regalia set, but there's obviously no set dungeon for it. How do I go about completing the objectives I have for Slayer (which is complete a set dungeon) for WD?

    Do I need a separate set, learn to play it, then finish it? It seems a bit convoluted.

    submitted by /u/WorgRS
    [link] [comments]

    Sets as Meta accomplished in a way similar to Path of Diablo with added lore for items

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    In Path of Diablo they have the Corrupted itemization, what this does is let sets compete with uniques. By generating sockets and affixes on sets, they then can potentially be META.

    We as players are very attached to our sets. I've been using Tal Rasha's for 20 years. I think it's important we take the sets and tie in the Lore to those sets. Tell us more about Tal Rasha. Natalya. Immortal King. etc. I personally would like to see optional dialogue or areas that involve the sets we find.

    Adding extra lore to items as well. Such as: Bartuc's Claw. Griswald's. We saw these creatures in-game but didn't get much lore. How about when we find Bartuc's, Atma's scarab, Jalal's, Andariels Visage we get some sort of codex or even hear their souls speak to us one first pickup. Assuming Atma is dead in D4 she was pretty old. LOL

    Let's say you have the Full Tal Rasha's set, you get a cosmetic buff of some sort, and also it lets you go to Tal Rasha's Tomb. The set is End game, but not meta, however, you can add legendary affixes to the set pieces the same way they are toying with the idea of adding legendary effects to rare items.

    What do you guys think? Do you want to know more about Bartuc? Do you want Tal Rasha's to be meta, if you attach legendary affixes to the pieces?

    submitted by /u/Gunswetta
    [link] [comments]

    diablo 4: confirmed: diablo, baal & mephisto's first appearance

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    5 TX rifts in a row, no legendaries.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I've been Maining a wizard on PC this season and having a blast. My kid has been on the computer the last few days so I decided to play a seasonal character on the Switch as well. Got my barb through T10 pretty smooth, but just completed my 5th rift in a row with not a single legendary dropping. Since I started paying attention I have seen 4 treasure goblins and 11 resplendent chests. Is this just ultimate rng or a bug on Switch maybe ?

    submitted by /u/BruinsFab86
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Do you think there will be discounts on Diablo if it makes sense to wait for them?

    submitted by /u/OwlK12
    [link] [comments]

    Separating Vendor-Trash From Usable Items Quickly?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I feel like the sheer number of legendary and set items that are thrown at me once I'm able to speed-run GR90+ comfortably is quite ridiculous. My inventory is usually full after 3-4 runs. And most of the items I get are complete garbage and go straight to the Blacksmith.

    With where I'm at currently, more or less only Ancient and Primal Ancient items have a chance to be "significant upgrades" for me. Is there a way to quickly distinguish between non-ancient and Ancient/Primal Ancient items after identification? A different background colour or icon or something would be really welcome so that I can disassemble the non-ancients without having to look at them (this would severely reduce the number of items that I have to consider for salvaging vs. saving).

    In general, what is your strategy for quickly getting rid of the trash-tier items that are not worth saving while not risking disassembling a valuable item that you actually want to save? My current strategy of looking through every single item feels super tedious and demotivating.

    submitted by /u/lystig
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good way to find a clan that suits me?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Wondering in general how to go about this. Where should I post? I asked this question in the LFG mega thread just now.

    Personally: I'm a top 30 wiz (Typhon's) who mostly plays solo or with my few buddies. Paragon ~1325, 32 years old, have a full time job. Mostly interested in speed clearing with some pushing. Efficient, casual farming. Not interested in a super serious environment, but not looking to waste time either.

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope
    [link] [comments]

    First primal this season, wondering what to reroll

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    First primal this season, wondering what to reroll

    Hi!

    Got this Slanderer and I'm playing Tempest Rush monk, wondering what to reroll?

    (I've put a cube on it)

    https://preview.redd.it/8or5kv54lto41.png?width=427&format=png&auto=webp&s=afc93ba024ac12b688ddacc93d720d35be41575a

    submitted by /u/Zulik
    [link] [comments]

    New player here! I'm currently level 60 on my DH and doing adventure mode. What legendary set should I try to get once I hit level 70 that would boost my build? :)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Question concerning The Barber

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've been trying to get The Barber over the last days, I've upgraded a ton of rare ceremonial knives already but wasn't lucky so far. I'm literally just farming yellow, blue and white mats at this point...

    Now, I found posts about a bug with The Barber beeing tagged as a dagger when unidentified and a ceremonial knife when identified (it was updated in 2.5 or sth to being a ceremonial knife). Is there maybe still a bug with the upgrades too? Should I upgrade rare daggers instead of ceremonial knives?

    Any first hand insight would be very much appreciated.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Roaec
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment