• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Diablo Season 19 in a nutshell...

    Diablo Season 19 in a nutshell...


    Season 19 in a nutshell...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Theorycraft: best path from fresh 70 to T16 Spirit Barrage

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Hi WDs. I can be wordy so I'll try to be brief. Been playing d3 since release. Never really played WD as a main ever. Now I know the season is a marathon, not a sprint, but I don't care much for super high pushes. I enjoy the sprint. The first week, the first weekend, the first night, the first couple hours. For me, that's the most fun part of a new season and so I like to plan out the best starting strategies.

    My gf and I play console, so we're tethered to each other which makes some classes not viable. She's most likely playing monk and I'm most likely playing wd. I think EP + my dots and pets and spirit barrage should get us to 70 fast. My big question is what path after that?

    Haedrig isn't very kind to either of us, offering Ulianas (she hates Ulianas) and Arachyr (I dont particularly like firebats). A couple seasons ago I played vyr chantodo wiz and used a strategy that revolved around building capt. crimson + aughilds + messerschmitt as a fresh 70 to build into full vyrs instead of wasting time messing with DMO, and was considering if something similar could work for us.

    I also considered going straight for LoD, but that would prevent me from using Sage's set pieces for awhile and that doesn't sound very good.

    Anyone have any opinions on this? Would we be best served building around Arachyr and Uliana and using those to farm our preferred sets?

    submitted by /u/el_blacksheep to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Help with tempest rush build survivability

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PST

    My current build is able to solo 100 gr , just sometimes its a bit touch and go, playing duos with a friend i was dying alot on 100. can easily do 90s in around 3 minutes, occasional death

    I find myself dying most of the time from Elites Floor stuff like the poison, fire and beams, they are all insta killing me before i essentially have any time to react, obviously i should be trying to avoid , its just not happening sometimes. i think molten is the worst one for me, its not even when they explode, i easily avoid that, its the lava on the floor like

    Obviously i wanna try to get every slot ancient, and then i guess primal ancient, and then the obvious stuff like extra dex from augments

    Just looking for the best way to increase survivability tbh

    Here is the build (i think its accurate).......

    https://www.d3planner.com/504192142

    any advice very welcome

    submitted by /u/gozzie40 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting cube synergies in season 20

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Howdy fellow demon hunters,

    Decided to make a post about interesting cube synergies for season 20, since I couldn't find one.

    List your suggestions below!

    submitted by /u/finnishwhitemale to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment