• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Diablo Finally, after 20 Years of Diablo II...

    Diablo Finally, after 20 Years of Diablo II...


    Finally, after 20 Years of Diablo II...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Season 19 in a nutshell...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Spent way too much time on this last week, use it if you want. Disclaimer: The wording from the poll can be discussed.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:29 AM PST

    Just pulled the trigger and bought the digital on Switch. First timer pretty much other than messing around with one barely on PC. Anyone have and good tips or advice for a 46 year old guy just starting up?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Thanks in advance. Love to hear your best bets for anything you can think of even camera and control options.

    submitted by /u/ScottySauceOG
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with something

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Just to clarify, I was given these items on Xbox 360 I had no know to change the stats of them. Username is UMADBRO1904 Torment XII, rift. Ik its a stupid thing to ask but can u change the stats of an item in like a word document or something just curious. I have some items from Xbox 360 that are..... I wanna say jail broken? , but that's not it. They have wildly different stats from any normal item in game. normal in this insist meaning all the Rarities ingame. I've destroyed some of them and they haven't affect any of my gameplay really. I've actually gone up to torment 12 cuz of it I was on torment 9 for a while. Need help!!

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    Power creep. Does it bother you?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:20 AM PST

    I know power creep bothers some people (it certainly bothers me). I've seen people complaining the new wizard set isn't the best build. Why do people think the new set should outperform everything else? Those people are asking for power creep, right?

    I think a more fair question to ask is, "Those people are asking for a reason to play the game, right?"

    And I agree. Those players have probably done it all. They've played the 1 or 2 builds that are viable for wizards (and perhaps other classes too). They want something new.

    I wish D3 (or any game) had a design philosophy of new things being worthwhile and different, but not necessarily better. Making new stuff better invalidates existing stuff. And it also results in ridiculous numbers we can't really process in our heads. Rift guardians at higher grs have quadrillions of health (or beyond, I don't really know). From a game design standpoint, it seems lazy to just make new stuff more powerful. However, it's difficult to balance new stuff, especially in ARPGs where players have lots of choices. I understand why the D3 devs just make newer stuff better. And every season our characters get much stronger. I just wish that wasn't the case. I wish there was a way they could make a new set that introduced a new playstyle to the mix. I wish there were many viable end game builds. But that's not the case.

    Do you like new stuff to be better than existing stuff?

    Do you know of any ARPGs where new stuff is different, but not necessarily better than existing stuff?

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope
    [link] [comments]

    I hope the endgame will feel more impactful than this...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:33 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/bCvApeLGkXk?t=231

    Based on early game footage, Diablo 4 seems to put the A in ARPG ...just hope that at the endgame, you'll be able to see the carnage/damage your doing without needing screen filling damage numbers and way too flashy effects blocking the glorious gore view. (Wolcen seems really week in this department)

    submitted by /u/weaponmax
    [link] [comments]

    New to Diablo, question involving Seasons

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Sorry for the noob question but I just recently got into Diablo 3 late Season 19. I made a Witch Doctor because I read that it will be a popular class next season, but I barely played it because I was mainly on my Wizard. When Season 20 starts can I still earn new seasonal gear for my WD or do I need to make a new seasonal character? This is my first time experiencing a new season. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/colediosoutos
    [link] [comments]

    What Character should I grind Haedrigs for? (Season 20)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PST

    I don't want to do necro because I have that set, and I was wondering what set I should go for? Necro is the only character I have played on pc.

    Here is the link for all of the gear

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23319442/season-20-begins-313-2-28-2020#Haedrig

    submitted by /u/Oof10199
    [link] [comments]

    (D4) Thoughts on UI themes throughout seasons?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PST

    When beta footage was released, I wasn't too happy about the corner console ui choice. It's good to see in the most recent update that we are going back to the normal bottom screen ui bar we are used to. Good decision to allow PC players to choose which ui they prefer as well.

    I'm not sure what they have planned for d4 as far as seasons go, but i would love to see some ui themes for whatever they do. Very similar to the paragon portraits in d3. And after the season ends, you can choose which ui to use on non and future seasons.

    Unlike WoW add ons, these ui themes aren't as customizable but rather different options to choose from. Maybe more flair/bling on your ui from seasonal achievements etc. determining your progress you made.

    Good idea or waste of resources?

    submitted by /u/jchaze91
    [link] [comments]

    How does 2 players affect xp/difficulty/gold etc

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:05 AM PST

    I'm planning on playing co-op with a friend (campaign, just relaxing) and I'm curious how/if us playing together affects difficulty/xp/gold etc.

    submitted by /u/jollysaintnick88
    [link] [comments]

    Leaderboard is currently bugged

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Hello, tested this a bit and it looks like only your first clear per character counts and every subsequent clear is bugged and doesn't update.

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Loot Wednesday - 03/04/20

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 388 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

    Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


    Tips:

    • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

    • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


    If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Patterns of Justice

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:48 AM PST

    So, when i started reading about Tempest rush monk with PoJ my understanding was that it never runs out of resources because of the set bonus. However, when i have Sweeping wing active at the same time as i use Tempest rush it drains Spirit faster than i gain it.

    Is it supposed to be like that or am i doing something wrong? When i first started using it it worked as i thought it would but lately i run out of Spirit all the time.

    submitted by /u/Led94
    [link] [comments]

    I hope D4 has joint Online and SP/offline mode

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I'm currently overseas and I recently reinstalled D2 on my gaming laptop because I don't always have internet access. While I know this isn't typical, it's amazing being able to play without an internet connection. Before I got my laptop, I was pretty much screwed, since even most of my cellphone games required an internet connection. Now I can play Diablo whenever, and it's wonderful.

    In addition to not being always-connected, always online, I would like to suggest that Blizzard does not make a seperate single-player and multi-player system. I would like to be able to play my multiplayer character offline when internet is down, and then continue to play that character online when I do have net access.

    Now if someone can explain to me a good reason for the old system, why online and offline characters should be separate I'm all ears. Personally, I don't see why that should be.

    What do you guys think? Would you like to play D4 offline? Would you like to be able to play your online character offline?

    submitted by /u/TheLastSheriff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment