• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Diablo The Route I took on cathedral level 4. Well done blizzard.

    Diablo The Route I took on cathedral level 4. Well done blizzard.


    The Route I took on cathedral level 4. Well done blizzard.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    S20 WD Mundunugu | How to use Spirit Barrage correct?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I´ve decided to play WD this season as the new set seems fun and I´m taking Rhykkers guide (video / D3 planner) as my main reference here.

    I´m not sure if I understand the use of spirit barrage correct in consideration of [The Barber] mainhand and [Gazing Demise] off-hand and I couldn´t figure it out. Can someone please clarify this for me?

    [The Barber]
    Instead of dealing direct damage, your Spirit Barrage now accumulates on the target. When you stop casting, it explodes dealing x% of the accumulated damage to all enemies withing 15 yards.

    [Gazing Demise]
    Spirit Barrage gains the Phantasm rune. Each active Phantasm increases the damage of Spirit Barrage by 50%.

    How do I play effectively using Spirit Barrage here to utilize the accumulated damage as I´m not really targeting an enemy, but placing up to 3 phantasms on the ground and have the manitou on top of my head. Do I press and hold Spirit Barrage so it places the 3 Phantasms on the ground and wait for them to explode (if the enemies are not dead already) before I re-apply it or do I not bother about the Phantasm at all and stack the Manitou (if so then how long do I need press and hold it so it works efficiently)?

    submitted by /u/LordOfTentacles
    [link] [comments]

    S20 Season Lvl 1 gambling for Quick Leveling

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    This name contains restricted or inappropriate words. (Code 316002)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    That was quick, Diablo 3 characters can't be named Corona.

    submitted by /u/c4sserole
    [link] [comments]

    Power leveling US

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I will be power leveling people around 3pm EST till late tonight

    • NA Server, Softcore.

    • I will be running T6 rifts, stay on the same floor as me to gain XP so please stay active and teleport promptly.

    • Once you are 70 if there is no line you are welcome to stay for some paragons.

    • The power-leveling is organized through my stream and my stream partner, https://www.twitch.tv/deadlyambitions and https://www.twitch.tv/zoocalu managed with the help of my channel bot, simply type the command !join (In game name) and then join our clan Deadliest Zoo as to not have to add to friends list. THERE IS NO COST TO ENTER THE QUE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO FOLLOW THE STREAM.

    CHEERS!

    submitted by /u/SponGino
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][PC] Free Powerlevels 1-70

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Crosspost from /r/Diablo3

    I will be doing Diablo 3 powerlevels for the next few hours until this Discord invite expires. All you need to is Join the discord, post your battle tag in the #powerlevel-queue channel, and I will tag you when its your turn and send an invite.

    If you aren't around, you will be skipped and you will need to rejoin the queue.

    https://discord.gg/4PTK6e

    submitted by /u/lanfusion
    [link] [comments]

    I am conducting a data science study for how often people do an activity they dislike or "grind" something. I created this Diablo survey and it has less than 10 questions (5 minutes), it would help me a lot if you could fill it out!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Which class offers the most passive/easy high-tier clearing?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I haven't played for a few seasons, but when I last played, I really enjoyed steamrolling T13 and medium+ GRs using a Necromancer running the Inarius set where I'd just run through packs and they'd melt due to my... uh... swirling bone armor of death?

    What's a similar albeit strong class this season? I just wanna be able to passively blow up stuff while moving quickly. Tempest Rush Monk work like this?

    submitted by /u/HadoukenYourFace
    [link] [comments]

    Best Burst class

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I love being able to 1 shot crowds and stuff, what class is the best for burst damage. I just started the other day and I have a 45 necro and 54 witch doctor or whatever they are called. Witch doctor is good damage but it almost feels to repetitive sometimes

    submitted by /u/alkamorda
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any use for leorics shin bone??

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    How y'all doing in the new season? :)

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    After killing countless Rift Guardians, I had no idea this one existed: Josh Mosqueira - Reaper of 'Soles

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Noob D3 question about barb rat build

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Hey, i've been playing D3 on and off and i just played again with some friend on this season, but i'm seeing a lot of people looking for "rat runs" etc. I obviously searched on google and found what was rat runs. Problem is, i'm interested in starting a zbarb build for rat runs, but every builds i see were created on S17 or S18, are they still viable? How can i "check" if they're viable for S20 or not?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/-moe_
    [link] [comments]

    The Barber bugged with 2 witch doctors?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Me and my friend have been noticing something strange. We are both playing the Mundungu set with The Barber and are having trouble "proccing" the accumulated damage of The Barber when playing together. We started noticing this when we were fighting a GRift boss and the HP bar bearly dropped at all, until one of us died, then the person alive started doing a lot more damage. We think this has to do with The Barber and the accumulated damage not triggering.

    As a side note, we looked through the 2 player leader boards and the first "2 witch doctors combo" were in 150:th place. Maybe nothing but it seems strange this season.

    Has anyone else been experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/obviousbd
    [link] [comments]

    Playing S20 WD, and I noticed that it takes way longer for my Locust Swarm - Pestilence to spread to mobs when they're not standing together.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I wouldn't group up if I were them. Well anyways, back to my fun pretend game that is not at all allegorical to contemporary society.

    submitted by /u/KirkLucKhan
    [link] [comments]

    Console Co-op Support Class

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Playing the season with my wife who plays barb and only barb. I would like to let her kill stuff and not die. Which class/build would be best for me to play to help achieve that? I've only really played DH before. Was thinking monk to pull stuff in and keep her alive. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Stovetop619
    [link] [comments]

    Question about "Batting 500" trophy on PS4

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Perhaps a dumb question but do the 500 bounties need to be done all one one character?

    submitted by /u/electricpenguin7
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo on PlayStation.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Does anyone reading this thread play diablo on PlayStation 4, or am I just an odd duck in that regard (though I'm usually an odd duck despite that lol)

    submitted by /u/Zandres1
    [link] [comments]

    D3 console cannot connect to diablo 3 server

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I keep getting this message after creating my new character! Cant play online at all, only on lan, any suggestions!?

    submitted by /u/Atticusbeast
    [link] [comments]

    Massive latency spikes

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Hey, I recently started playing diablo again and found that every now and then I get huge latency spikes. My internet connection is stable normally so it shouldn't be a problem. I don't have issues with other games. Anyone have a fix for this and an idea on what might cause it? The latency spikes take seconds, during which I can only move my character and nothing else happens. Then at some point the spike lasts so long that it can take over a minute with no resolve and I have to alt+f4 out of the game. This is especially frustrating when running rifts. So please someone help me out

    submitted by /u/apebit_
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith - The Daughter of Hate - Queen of the Succubi - Feminist Goddess

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Higher Goblin Spawnrate?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    So, I hadn't played for like two or three weeks but started up again last night when the new season started and I've noticed a TON of goblins.
    I'm finding like one every zone or so. And last night I was running rifts and found a corner of the map that had literally 14 just chillin'. Then I found two more in that same rift, different levels.
    Today I found another 10 at once, but that was through a Bandit Shrine during a bounty. Then I found another two in the same level.
    Am I just like, super lucky? Or did they up the spawn rate of goblins?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/jedizombies
    [link] [comments]

    Does attack speed from my items count to Hydra AS?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Maybe a newbie question and from all the guides I figured that it probably DOES count but I just want to make sure from the smart reddit folks.

    So Area damage and IAS is the go to stats right ?

    I even saw one Wiz using Echoing fury in cube, looked interesting, what do you think ?

    submitted by /u/Freeloader_
    [link] [comments]

    Noob D3 question

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Does Johanna Arguement stack? Can i have the weapon and the power at the same time?

    submitted by /u/42o77
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Diablo Boss Hardcore Advice/Help

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    First off my apologies for asking these questions to begin with, its probably all silly questions which have been answered many times before. Anyways, I went back to the game after years of not playing it and decided to do HC mode for a few trophies. It was incredibly easy until the Diablo boss in Act IV, now I'm struggling.

    In the first part of the fight it's easy to avoid his actual attacks and avoid the skeleton trap things, but I keep getting stunned by something he's doing (and I know I'm lame for doing this but at that point I quickly turn the system off cause I "believe" that's going to instant kill me) so the questions I basically have are, does that in fact instantly kill you or have I been freaking out over nothing? When he does it it starts to go to the loading screen and I've been to scared to let it actually load. My other question is what's the best way to avoid that, is it simply rolling almost constantly? And any other advice would be helpful (for instance I maybe need to level up more I'm not sure) And yes I know his battle is broken into 3 parts... lol.

    For reference I'm a level 42 wizard (about all the info I have I've never really went super deep into the game) my strategy has been basically keep distance, send out the hydra to hurt him, and freeze him when he gets close to be able to get away. If it wasn't for that stun thing he can do I think I'd be okay.

    submitted by /u/nyoung665
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment