• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Diablo LoD Phalanx Bowmen?

    Diablo LoD Phalanx Bowmen?


    LoD Phalanx Bowmen?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/320221973

    Here's my current setup with this idea. I'd like it to be more t16 viable, and while it can clear t16 mobs it does so too slowly. What do ya'll think? It hits in the low 10B per arrow, 25-30B on convention physical rotation.

    Couple of notes:

    • Kanai's Weapon slot is currently being used by Hellskull, would the furnance be better?
    • Instead of steed charge, I was considering shield glare - divine verdict
    • The phalanx avatars from falling sword are nice, but is there another skill that I can use to focus on the bowmen more?
    • Is the pets gem worth it?

    For speed farming lower grifts, I love this slightly modified version:

    https://www.d3planner.com/494271840

    submitted by /u/Archegar to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Next steps for my DH?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Looking to improve my DH running an impale build but am quite new to the game.

    I've been try to select gear with correct stats but any guidance would be much appreciated!

    Right now I'm thinking of augmenting my gloves and legs with a level 100 gem and i'm switching out bane of powerful to pain enhancer.

    Any tips would be much appreciated :).

    https://www.d3planner.com/464275896

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mr-Tidius to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Are LoD builds worth it before having all ancients?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Say the LoD singularity build, would that be worth running with regular legendaries as a way to farm t16 to then eventualy fill all the slots with ancients?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gamealias to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Add me please: SW-0648-4082-8125

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Question on upgrading 1-handed flails

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    So, there are some legendary flails that are available pre-70, My question is does it matter what level the rare item is? Will it always just pull from the full list of flails, regardless of the level of the rare you're upgrading?

    submitted by /u/kbrand79 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Add me please: SW-0648-4082-8125

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment