• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Diablo Question about Spirit Barrage set?

    Diablo Question about Spirit Barrage set?


    Question about Spirit Barrage set?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Hello guys, I'm testing out the Mundunugu WD Spirit Barrage set this season and I'm hella confused.

    I know the weapon, The Barber, has this effect: "Instead of dealing direct damage, your Spirit Barrage now accumulates on the target. When you stop casting, it explodes dealing xxx% of the accumulated damage to all enemies within 15 yards."

    I'm confused about when is "stop casting". Since it seems to randomly explode and do tons of damage sometimes and other times just slowly drain away.

    Can anyone help clarify this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AriAruff to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    playing archon wiz, does orb of inf depth work on archon blast?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Stone Gauntlets vs Unity

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    So I haven't played in a few seasons so I decided to check out what was going to be a the best builds so I knew what gear to angle for. For the Sunwuko Tempest Rush builds what I saw suggested cubing Stone Gauntlets because Epiphany removes the downside and Unity wasn't used in the build because it needed CoE, ORotZ and RRoG.

    With the seasonal buff of being able to Cube anything though (so you can Cube a Unity and a RRoG) is Stone Gauntlets still better? I've never used it before. Wasn't sure if it was just BiS for regular builds or still applied to in season as well.

    submitted by /u/Attrm to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Can some send me a build guide for whirlwind ?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    A good day 1

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I don't usually have much luck, but rolled one lvl 70 rare bow and got an ancient yangs, and found Falcon Wings in my first season game in adventure mode. It was a good evening. :)

    submitted by /u/StableGenius72 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Angry Chicken speed farming low T rift

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    in season 20 what should I do with angry chicken building? which set works better?

    submitted by /u/wendigo_1 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    How does LoD hydra compare to typhon's hydra after the live patch?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I recall LoD being significantly stronger during the PTR, but then they buffed the set a bit on the live patch. Does anyone know if they're more equal now or is LoD still better?

    submitted by /u/brasan9 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Hydra: Audacity vs Power Hungry

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Everyone seems to go for audacity on (Typhon) Hydra builds. But (since I'm playing hardcore) why can't I just go for power Hungry, place my hydra into the enemies and stay far back to get the power hungry bonus? Or is it calculated for where my hydra is placed relative to the enemy?

    submitted by /u/Zatem to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment