• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Diablo LoD Mage Build - Beginner Question

    Diablo LoD Mage Build - Beginner Question


    LoD Mage Build - Beginner Question

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Assuming all skills are available, what's the sequence?

    Bone Armor, Simulacrum, LotD, Singularity, spam Devour until Singularity

    Is this correct?

    submitted by /u/RVErro to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Whirlrend not working for me

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I have the full set, slanderer, little rogue, lamentation, the morticks brace, flavor of time, focus and restraint equipped. They're not perfect rolls but about half are ancient. I have band of might and ambos pride, along with OBOTZ. Other people I see with the build can speed clear gr90 in like 2 minutes but it takes me like 6. The only thing I can think of is my taeguk is like level 45, but i dont think that would make the difference between gr90 and gr130. Any help? If you need to see the actual rolls I'm on ps4 so I'll upload a screen recording of my stats

    submitted by /u/Redjester016 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    UE Multishot vs N6M4 multishot

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    N6M4

    https://www.d3planner.com/983106581

    UE

    https://www.d3planner.com/246582530

    I tried to build as similar as possible. The N6M4 is less tanky because it's having to take seethe as the Vengeance rune while UE can take Dark Heart. It appears to do more than twice the damage (even with diamonds in the gear as compared to emeralds), but has 1/3 the toughness; however I do have RoV using the Flying Strike Rune so a lot of enemies will be frozen. It's possible you don't even need evasive fire in the N6M4 version so you may be able to replace that with Shadow Power (Gloom) or something else to gain more toughness.

    On the correct cycle with CoE, UE still does more damage though

    https://www.d3planner.com/691231688

    submitted by /u/bartowski1976 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Carnevil: LoD or Zuni?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Which setup do you prefer? And which is "better"? I've got the LoD setup up and running, but also found most of the pieces for Zuni, but will require a fair bit of work if I were to swap over. That said, I like the flavor of the Zuni bonuses, but I'm not nearly well versed enough in the class or D3 in general to assume (I just came back for this season, and have more experience with Monk and Wizard).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sdwoodchuck to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    missing damage for GR120+

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    i cleared a 118 in around 14mins and i'm trying to push higher right now. I'm missing a lot of damage to clear trash and don't know where to roll.

    Also trying to get a better helmet and amulet(squirts if i can)

    https://www.d3planner.com/274229554

    the missing slot in the cube is a balance :)

    submitted by /u/I_AM__Cthulhu to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing 3 man groups with friends as LoD hydra, can I replace Furnace with something?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    So basically I'm playing 3-4 man groups as LoD hydra and I have 2 (necromancer, DH) elite killing builds, so it would most likely be value for me to swap furnace to something that makes clearing trash even easier, any ideas on what would be worth it?

    Edit, does Magefist buff Hydra damage?

    submitted by /u/Veraen to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie in Need of Some Guidance and Clarification

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    A little backstory: I just purchased Diablo 3 for my xbox for my S.O. and I to play together. I don't have xbox live so we have been playing offline. I created a Crusader and she is a Demon Hunter. We have not completed the campaign yet, but about to complete Act 1. I played WoW for a couple years and have noticed similarities between the two.

    Basically I am asking for beginner advice about the 1)different modes of game play, 2)key features through each Act, and 3)reliable websites for advice on builds/traits.

    1) From what I have read we have to complete the campaign (trail) to unlock endgame play. What exactly is endgame play? When should be we be taking part in Rifts, bounties, a seasonal character, or basically anything that isn't the main story line quest?

    2) When I say key features I am referencing to artisans or anything that is important to work on from the beginning. We have been using the blacksmith to breakdown unwanted/useless loot we gather, and create armour/weapons to replace our low level equipment that we haven't picked up replacements for. I believe the Jeweler isn't unlocked until Act 2. WoW had a variety of professions, does Diablo have anything similar?

    3)Lastly I am asking what websites do you find reliable for crusader builds and traits? Or really any class builds and traits. The websites I have found differ drastically, and I am unsure which sites are reliable. A dilemma I am having is that I am unsure what weapons to wield. As a crusader, a shield is necessary, but should I use a 1H or 2H weapon (with the correct passive trait equipped)? What is your opinion on axe vs sword vs mace? I am not really focusing on armour sets atm. I feel like those are more for endgame.

    Sorry for the lengthy post and if there is a thread out there that covers this topic (I couldn't find any that were recent). Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/badger0609 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    How does LoD Nova deal with T16 Diablo, Malthael and Realm of Fright i.e Bosses that interrupt LotD

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I'm currently running the LoD poison nova build. T16 Rifts and speed 85-90 Greater Rifts are no problem. Most bounties are also a piece of cake. I pop Land of the Dead for Rift Guardians and DPS them down with Corpse Lance (Using corpsewhisper pauldrons).

    However, T16 Realm of Fright was quite painful. Entered zone, popped Land of the Dead, used corpse lance to get diablo to 75% health. Diablo cast uninterruptible stun and summoned another boss. Now, I'm left without corpses and LotD is off cooldown. Poison nova does pitiful damage against solo targets. Final service had also procced. Ran away until LotD was off cooldown and then was able to get him down. Took several attempts as some of the bosses were 1 shotting me during Final Service cooldown. This is not a problem on lower torments as poison nova deals enough damage to take them down even without crowds.

    Realm of Terror was also interesting because Siegebreaker seems to be immune to Land of the Dead freeze. I don't really need the hellfire amulets anymore as I was just crafting them to solo power level my alts.

    I assume this is going to play out the same with T16 Diablo, Malthael, Urzael - any boss that has a cutscene where you cannot DPS from 100% health to 0%. I've reset bounties to avoid fighting these bosses :(

    Would like to stick to Nova as I like the aesthetic & playstyle. Never tried singularity mages. I assume they have an easier time against act bosses even with interrupts.

    submitted by /u/regulat0r666 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    is there a speedfarming variant of LoD Hydra without set?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I have full ancient LoD Hydra setup, and was wondering if there's a T16 Speedclearing build variant to it without going for the typhos set bonus, cause the normal build isnt very fast with clearing lower levels

    submitted by /u/Veraen to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit Barrage build question

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I just passed paragon 800, trying solo GR for the first time and it was a struggle!

    Few questions

    1. Survival is the biggest issue. At GR 90, I constantly need to move around because I die at 2-3 hits. It is worse when facing RG because I die to 1 hit and cannot get to 10 stacks on my Soul Harvest
    2. Damage. How do I deal damage? The best way I have found so far is just to press Spirit Barrage at a target till it dies, which is very difficult because the mobs move and I have to constantly move to avoid getting hit.

    Is it suppose to be this hard? Is this the best build for Season 20 like so many streamers said? I am seriously looking to start another class.

    submitted by /u/justinzhou2010 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Vitality vs Intellect in Paragon

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    How do you spread out Vitality vs Intellect in your Paragon Points?

    I would think 3/4 Intellect and 1/4 Vitality

    submitted by /u/Jokar93 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Best solo necro build for HC?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    I know most LOD builds are the top for softcore but what is the recommended solo push build for HC?

    submitted by /u/Sintinal365 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help on xbox 1

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Can someone push me to lvl 70 today please?

    submitted by /u/Gengar420187 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Doing rift - found and killed a Goblin - nice Drop

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment