• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Diablo I hate how quickly I get bored of Diablo 3. 850 paragon, farming GR100 and I'm like.. Why continue?

    Diablo I hate how quickly I get bored of Diablo 3. 850 paragon, farming GR100 and I'm like.. Why continue?


    I hate how quickly I get bored of Diablo 3. 850 paragon, farming GR100 and I'm like.. Why continue?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I'm at the point where you've done nearly everything. The barrage of newness and upgrades are gone. Fighting for small percentage upgrades

    850 paragon and farming GR100's. I ask myself now, when it gets to this point, is it even fun or is this now an unpaid job when most your gameplay sees no reward now?

    The community already quickly deteriorating and new season energy fades, and the game becomes a ghost town again. I love seeing so many people online, but its already just 200 peolle and quickly falling in public T16 games.

    I love Diablo 3, but hate how quick you just reach near peak performance. I wasn't fed gear or anything either, got it myself.

    Then to think its several months before a new season, where this season theme only really impacts necros who were always in demand aways for rat runs and the new season theme kind of was a let down.

    submitted by /u/AnonBB21
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 03/24/20

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo IV Feedback - Make Different Armor and Weapon types

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I think it is important to make each armor type different and unique, so for example, you could split the word armor into 3 different armor types, like **Light Armor(so light gloves, light boots, light chest etc), Medium Armor(Medium gloves, Medium boots, Medium Chest etc), and Heavy Armor(Heavy gloves, Heavy boots, Heavy chest etc)** . Then you could give these a fixed affix that always rolls a range like (100 – 300) on this type of armor. These are some examples of what each armor type could give you.

    **These are examples!**

    * Light/Cloth armor so could give you more magic resistance and it also gives you more Magic Penetration or Spell critical, but it has no armor instead.

    * Medium/Leather Armor gives you more dodge/evade chance and it also gives you more critical strike chance or Armor penetration, but it gives you decreases your all resistance

    * Heavy/Iron Armor gives you more defense than any other armor type and it also gives you more all resist, but it decreases your overall movement speed.

    By doing it like this where you have a pro and a con for every item type, gives you more depth and complexity, it also gives the player more choices to pick from. So every class can use any armor type, the important thing is where you want to use it depending on what you are doing, and it also complements things that you are lacking, for example, defense or resists or spell critical

    Let's say that you have 2 heavy armor pieces and 2 Medium armor pieces and 1 light armor piece, you choose to have 1 light armor piece because you need more defense and you don't need as much magic resistance or Magic penetration for your build.

    You could also do this to weapons too where every sub-weapon types have their own fixed affix roll, so a Sword could also be:

    Sword Examples:

    * Cutlass gives you 1.25 Attack speed and it also gives you more weapon dmg, but your critical chance has been decreased by X.

    * Long sword

    * Scimitar

    * Short Sword

    Axe Examples:

    * Hatchet

    * Tomahawk

    * Viking Axe

    * Double axe

    * Battle axe

    * Tactical axe

    This gives players more choices if each sub-weapon type has a pro and a con. This also gives the game more depth and complexity to choose what base weapon types to equip. The more depth and complexity the better the game stays relevant and fresh because it gives you as a player more things to consider into your build.

    The reason why I think that you need pros and cons to items is that make these items more meaningful, and it also gives you as the player that decision. The more decisions that you have to make for your character the better replayability the game gets.

    I saw that both Rhykker and Noxious gave similar feedback in their feedback videos for D4.

    **Rhykkers video** Timestamp 34:30

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBuCWiyJY10

    **Noxious Video** Timestamp 30:15

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwwCU895z2U

    submitted by /u/SpearoftheOdin
    [link] [comments]

    Class Portrait Frames

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Diablo II Trailer 1999 4k (Remastered with Neural Network AI)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Help choosing a main character

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I need help deciding on a character that I can really spend a lot of time on to push GR's. I want something that is fun to play, and has some complexity to the class. Ideally both of these factors would be consistent from season to season so I can continue to stick to this class. I don't like playing classes that are very mind-numbing and simple/easy to master.

    I don't care if the class is weak comparatively to other classes as long as it's consistently fun and more difficult to play with a higher skill cap. If I want to push for leaderboards I can always make another character for that. I've always leaned towards caster classes in general.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Mr-B0j4ngl3s
    [link] [comments]

    The Temple of the Triune - A Beneficial Religion with a Malicious Core

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Zunimassa 6 piece + Wormwood Staff?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Does the Wormwood Staff locust swarm trigger the 6 piece Zunimassa bonus damage from pets?

    submitted by /u/Tiernan1980
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 won’t launch

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Ever since the new season I haven't been able to launch Diablo 3. I go to hit play and it will load up the little diablo 3 logo in the center of my screen, white screen, change my resolution, and then go back to battlenet without launching the game. I've uninstalled and reinstalled still doesn't work. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/nevertrustasoul
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit of the Arachyr - Spider Queen or Talented Weaver

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Secondary Logon Blizzard install issue

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Blizzard is expecting me to enable Secondary logon in my services, but is that safe? I did some research and it sounds very fishy, i never had to enable this service in my life and it sounds like an important service. Can i just install diablo 3 in any other way instead?

    submitted by /u/uhhyeahokaybuddy
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard skills question...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Hey team,

    Returning player and am a little "noob" on some of the builds/sets/skills etc.

    I'm a wizard and using mirror image. I love the duplicate rune but my primary attack is electrocute but the mirrors don't attack!? Can anyone explain please.

    submitted by /u/lowgun24
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to do a Corona inspired play through

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I want to do a multiplayer go through of all of the games and do all story content possible.

    I haven't played since LoD.

    What should I do to prepare?

    It looks likes there's some issues with getting GOG hellfire to work with multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/FiveODeuce
    [link] [comments]

    Top players Wariogetgood and Eggman speedbounties

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    https://clips.twitch.tv/ElegantSpinelessIguanaDerp

    Is he seriously just streaming himself botting bounties? And nothing being done?

    submitted by /u/jchaze91
    [link] [comments]

    Check my PC Specs, please.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Radeon Software Version - 17.1.1

    Radeon Software Edition - Crimson ReLive

    Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

    Memory Size - 2048 MB

    Memory Type - HyperMemory

    Core Clock - 780 MHz

    Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)

    System Memory - 8 GB

    CPU Type - AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor

    ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

    I realize I don't have the best computer out there, but I've seen people posting about using worse computers than mine and getting the game to run smoothly. I have Razer Cortex Game Booster going when I run the game, and I have my PC overclocked. With these settings I'm averaging 27 fps, and maxing at 36. I lowered some settings in-game, the only thing not being lowered is my resolution. I'll do that next, but was hoping there was a way I could stay play in 1080p. I'm not even in Rifts yet. I'm an XBOX player who was hoping to switch to PC, so I took advantage of the Free Trial to see if I could even run it. Does anybody have any ideas? Thank you very much for your time.

    submitted by /u/KazekiriMK
    [link] [comments]

    EU PC Looking for Friends

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    EU PC AoV Crusader ZNecro ZBarb

    Semi Progress Player

    https://www.d3planner.com/864662142

    Bnet: Ангелюсь#2175

    Hello everyone my name is Robin,

    i'm looking for Friends who share my interests to play with this season but All requests are welcome.

    I main Sader(135 S19 Solo, 124 S20 Solo) and also play ZNec(100~105s) and ZBarb(not too much exp yet, 131 NS 4player)

    i'm currently 1328 Paragon and wanna play on a decent level of Pushing and Speeds in 4 Man groups to have a good and fun time, without being too Elite.

    i sleep at day time due to my job, so i'm online around times of ~6pm to ~6am(CET) depending on workschedule.

    i'm pretty much down for everything other ingame aswell,

    2player/3player/Bountys/NormalRifts (i love hoarding Keys and Mats)

    Much love to the Diablo Community.

    submitted by /u/Closerangel
    [link] [comments]

    Should we release Diablo 4 as an early access game?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I'd love to know what you think!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/_ro_
    [link] [comments]

    S20 Monk Group Build

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Curious if anyone has a link to this season's monk group build? I was browsing the one on Icy Veins, and comparing it to what's on the leaderboards, it looks like there are some discrepancies. Unless, of course, it's just Inna's 4 piece, plus Crimson crafted 2 set, plus whatever you prefer?

    submitted by /u/Terces_
    [link] [comments]

    Party Etiquette?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    It's my first time returning to the game since season 3, and I was wondering if there's any particular etiquette players usually share in parties (mainly focused on drops). I haven't joined a party in a public game before. I finally hit T16 for the first time, so now I'm looking to farm grifts to level up my gems.

    submitted by /u/veeeSix
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with modifying Diabdat.MPQ (diablo 1)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I want to change some of the sounds in the Diabdat.MPQ but when I get into the game the sounds are just not playing! I'm sure I got the names right but for some reason it's just not working...

    Help mee!

    submitted by /u/Bendeeyoboi
    [link] [comments]

    No set build

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Im currently running WoL build with sunwuku set with captains belt and boots. Is it still viable to use all non set gear but with the wailing host rings set if i have all ancients?

    submitted by /u/Arygos_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about frenzy build

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to push rifts with this build but I have no freaking idea why I die so easily around gr 110+

    Here's my d3planner, can you guys check and tell me what's wrong with it? Thanks.

    https://www.d3planner.com/284385829

    EDIT : Wrong link to my build

    submitted by /u/BigBess7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment