• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Diablo Hopefully not breaking any rules, I 3D Printed Butcher sculpture.

    Diablo Hopefully not breaking any rules, I 3D Printed Butcher sculpture.


    Hopefully not breaking any rules, I 3D Printed Butcher sculpture.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Diablo 3 is still fun

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Dollar for dollar, Diablo 3 is the best game I've ever bought. I've had so much fun over the years. I'm playing season 20 after hardly playing the last year and a half. I forgot how smooth the gameplay is. I've been playing with a buddy just smashing t16, gr100, and running as many Vaults as I can get into. Diablo 3 is so fucking fun and I can't wait to play it every day. I know it's the start of the season when everything is new and exciting, maybe that feeling will fade. Even if it does, wow what a week it's been! I'm excited to try all different kinds of speed builds for the only character I'm gonna play (wizard). Are you having fun? Are you not entertained?

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope
    [link] [comments]

    What should I roll?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    you look like you could use a new item of uhhhhhh...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    indeterminate usefulness

    submitted by /u/lambnoodles_
    [link] [comments]

    New player coming in hot, UEE or eternal edition? What’s the difference?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Is monk viable this season?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Thinking about getting back to diablo during this pandemic. Thinking about monk? Can you guys recommend any builds or guides? Didn't play for like 2 years I assume a lot have changed? Is there maybe a video that would bring me up to speed ?

    Few more questions: 1. Does it make sense to go over campaign? Or should I just do rifts from level 1? 2. I don't have necro expansion. Do I miss on anything other then the class?

    submitted by /u/SobekSobekSobek
    [link] [comments]

    Im having huge Diablo 3 errors

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing this problem with Diablo 3?
    I sometimes need to open game like 10+ times just to get to play and there is a chance of it just leaving again and taking me to login screen, and it happens so often, i scanned and repaired it so many times, and it happens again. Im redownloading it currently. (will take a while since my internet is slow)
    Never had a single problem with Diablo 3 in past 10 seasons, this season only.

    Most common error i get is:
    There was a problem initializing the party state. If this problem persists log out and log back in. (Code 1016)
    And then it logs me out and i have to log in and it says there is an error, and after few times of logging it works.
    Also most of my communities have some errors, so i am thinking that might be the reason, but im not sure.

    submitted by /u/sad_eggplant18
    [link] [comments]

    Power level xb1 please

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Gt. se mud. thanks

    submitted by /u/Mud401
    [link] [comments]

    I apologize to classic team

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I take back all the things I said about the classic team.

    They fixed the desynch in WC3, they are competent.

    But please communicate more, and nerf UD a bit... O, and the ping and AT issues I guess.

    As for D2 remaster/remake, I am not sure if its worth working on such an old platform. This was a sweat and uncomfortably close call to total disaster.

    But as a true fan, I did not refund.

    submitted by /u/tennis_fan_
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Player looking For Fun Group!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    All of my friends aren't playing this season and I have been stuck on Torment 7 Farm all week. RNG gods are not happy with me. Anyone willing to group up; and play? I am willing to play anything but really want to farm rifts and Grifts for gear.

    *Edit* Americas - PC

    submitted by /u/Davidmartin5665
    [link] [comments]

    Bulkathos or istvans?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    How important is %skill damage as a normal affix?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    For example, increase Hydra damage by 15%. Is this the same kind of multiplier as Serpent Sparker that increases it by 300%?

    Mainly asking because I got a primal Etched Sigil with horrible rolls and it's not going to have increased Hydra damage. Is that better than an average ancient with Hydra damage?

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian questions

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    So I have a lvl 50 barb because everyone jokes about how op they are. I think they can't die but they also do -damage. What's a good barb skill build for all around or rifts or bosses. Just any tips and thoughts about them

    submitted by /u/alkamorda
    [link] [comments]

    What does the x% + x% mean on resistances?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Noob question, I'm sure, but every keyword is so generic I can't seem to google the answer.When mouseovering resistances in my stat details, it shows "Reduces Cold/Fire/we damage from level 70 enemies by 81.72% + 45.07%"
    What is that second number?
    Does this mean my total resistance is 1-(1 - 0.8172) * (1 - 0.4507) = 89.96%?

    submitted by /u/goodoldgrim
    [link] [comments]

    I need season 20 help.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    So I'm playing season 20 on PS4 as the Witch Doctor. I have the Arachyr set and the Manajuma set. Not a lot of helpful legendaries. I have two powers that help firebats. I'm able to do fine in torment 7 but on 8 I am struggling very much. I can clear things but my survivability is not great. Any suggestions and help would greatly be appreciated

    submitted by /u/darkassassin343
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible to play! Nearly enter the game and dc.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Last night, I was playing diablo on pc, like normally, connection was good and stuff. But I log in again by morning, and it's unberable! I can't even enter the game, and I dc. My internet is, at the moment, at 76-110 mb/s and my ping is more or less 50-80. Is it just me? Ps1: imm from Brazil Ps2: sorry for bad English

    Thanks mates! ^

    submitted by /u/Kodakae
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Eternal Edition (PS4) go on sale?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    In quarantine with the fam and have heard incredible things about this game, but the cost right now is tough. How often does this game go on sale?

    submitted by /u/dataneedshelp
    [link] [comments]

    650 paragon, still no Sacred Harvester...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I want to die.

    (and thanks to the lack of Sacred Harvester I often do!)

    submitted by /u/kid-karma
    [link] [comments]

    What build to use

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I'm playing crusader this season and I'm stuck between 3 builds : hammerdin , captain America and the thorns builds with the flail - shield set that buffs steed charge. Any help ?

    submitted by /u/LePeen
    [link] [comments]

    How can I find my account? All I have is my PayPal transaction

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Back in 2012 I bought Diablo 3. I can see the transaction in my gmail account and I have the transaction ID, for what it's worth.

    I logged into battle.net using the same gmail account but I don't have Diablo there, only Destiny 2.

    Is there any way to know where I bought it from? The transaction went out to [paypalNE@blizzard.com](mailto:paypalNE@blizzard.com)

    Were there any other places you could buy Diablo back then? GOG or something like that?

    submitted by /u/throwaway_asshole12
    [link] [comments]

    Primal ancient wanna be XD

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment