• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Diablo Bulkathos or istvans?

    Diablo Bulkathos or istvans?


    Bulkathos or istvans?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    LoD hydra

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    When is it worth it to play LoD over Typhon? Is it even better? I only have a few ancient pieces so I haven't switched to it yet

    submitted by /u/athlaka916 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Build question about Justice TR weapons

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    why is everyone running wildly different weapons, people are running a few different weapons ill list them and say why i think they are running each:

    won khim lou- i get this one its hard stuck into build, either cubed or in hand

    azurewrath- the only reason i can see to run this is the % cold it can run? other than that i have no clue.

    vengeful wind- it builds stacks that stack with your 2 set giving more movement speed?? i dont see why movement is so important to the build here

    littlerogue/slanderer set- running for the defensive and offensive stats it gives

    i also see people who are using echoing fury, i dont understnad that one at all

    My question is why are people running so many different weapons, and which is the "best"?

    submitted by /u/Bawlze to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Double Trag'Oul's Fang

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    greetings, with this new season, works use weapon and cube Trag'Oul for 400% damage?

    submitted by /u/Zato83 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    New WD. How to best gear?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Just hit 70 and trying to figure out what to do next. Ive heard the haedrigs set isnt great, so maybe just run LoN while trying to get spirit barrage set?!?! Which pieces would ya guys roll for first?

    submitted by /u/brickhouse5757 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question for mages build

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Why do most builds I see use the Trang'Oul's Corroded Fang in the cube?

    submitted by /u/Hyperd0g to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Cubed powers

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    What powers are top players running in the cube? Seems to be messed up when I try and look it up on the leaderboards.

    submitted by /u/Gordo842 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn't all Hydra builds use Echoing Fury? It gives 75% attack speed. Isn't that nuts?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    How important is %skill damage?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    For example, increased Hydra damage by 15%?

    Mainly asking because I found a primal ancient Etched Sigil, but the rolls were horrible. I ended up rolling away the bleed damage affix for 1000 vit. Would something like this be better than a pretty solid ancient that has Hydra damage?

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Witch Doctor hardcore Arachyr farming help!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    I like to play each season with a new character and I decided on WD this season because I haven't played them in a very long time. I used a pretty basic pet focused build to get my full Arachyr set from the gift this season but the recommended build for Arachyr set is very up close and I have almost died multiple times on T6 and since I play hardcore it's fairly concerning.

    I eventually want to work my way to the spirit barrage set but am not sure how to effectively play the Arachyr set without high risk permanent death on every T6 rift. Any advice or help would be grealty appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DmDomination to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Gr 90 top speedfarming builds?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Wondering if I should take the bulkathos set or ambos/echoing? Possible ring recommendations as well?

    submitted by /u/Johalenneron to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What's an easy to get build to speed clear T16

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    I just got the Necromancer expansion and leveled him as my second character for this season. So I don't have a gift, but I'm not sure what build I want to focus on for fast T16 farming while I collect gear for a LoD build. Or should I just got for a LoD solo build and ignore the sets completely?

    submitted by /u/KoeiNL to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment