• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Diablo Feedback on this build idea

    Diablo Feedback on this build idea


    Feedback on this build idea

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I *REALLY* want to enjoy manald heal hydra. I loved playing it when the build first surfaced a while ago and tried to put together this build using legacy of dreams. I know its probably not good and poorly put together but I would really appreciate some feedback and ideas to help make it better. Here is a link to the build: https://www.d3planner.com/567074228

    submitted by /u/IDeadshot to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Mundunugu Rotation Question

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hi i am new to WD this season, i got my full generic build (mundunugus (barber etc), but i dont understand the rotation it feels like i cant control my dmg or burst window. Does anyone have any tips or what not for solo and group play?

    ThanksTrevor

    submitted by /u/trevor1030 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Building Tempest Rush monk

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Hi, maybe this is a dumb question, actually I'm playing a Necro 550 paragon and I was looking to build a Tempest Rush monk for key farming.

    The problem is that I'm playing on switch, where you rarely find people online. So alone I was doing GR with the necro, get bloodshard, switch to monk and trying to get at least the Sunwuko set from Kadala.

    After a day I only found one piece. Maybe it's just bad luck, but are there any better ways to build a second character alone?

    submitted by /u/Gwiova to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    LF players to group up with for the season (NA)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Usually play solo, but I want to make some real progression. Drop your tags below. Preferably Aussies because I may not be online at the time that you are. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/hhhoardr to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get Horde of the Ninety Savages set?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Does 'Punish' apply main hand weapon passives? (Invoker Thorns build with Hack main hand)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Hey so I got a primal ancient 'Hack' today and was wondering if I could use it for my Invoker thorns build. Would using 'Punish' as a skill apply the passive from 'Hack' meaning 100% of my thorns will be dealt as damage per strike or is it just more worth it to go for a Pig Sticker?

    submitted by /u/Zenitharu to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Bracer of Fury and Reverberation rune on Fist of the Heavens

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Does knock back effect from the rune affects the damage of FotH with Bracer of Fury?

    submitted by /u/ziomek1602 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Does rimeheart work with frost hydras or am I wasting a cube spot?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Doing a LoD build now and wondering if rimeheart is proccing off Dual frosty hydras with magistrate. If not I guess I should switch it then! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/longadin to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some help - PoJ novice player

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Hello, It's been a while since I last played a season and I am trying to build a Tempest Rush PoJ build as optimized as possible. This is what I have right now:

    https://eu.diablo3.com/es/profile/jGomez-2882/hero/130764064

    So far I have been able to clear a 104 greater rift, and I was wondering how to improve my gear. I have mainly these questions:

    1. I have around 55% cdr, how much would I need to have perma epiphany?
    2. Looking at the ladder, I can see that people are running the green swords as their main weapon, is there a big difference between these ones and my weapons? (Won Khim Lau + Vengeful Wind/Pig Sticker)
    3. For now, as I dont have those swords, would it be better to use stone gauntlet, soliloquy or mantle of channeling?
    4. Last one, and this may sound silly but, is there a guide for toughness required at higher rifts? I can manage to clear +100 ones but sometimes I get oneshotted and I don't know if it's because I lack toughness or it's just because I'm bad.

    Sorry if my english is broken and thanks in advance.

    Edit: In case it's an important reference, I am following this guide to build my character:

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/poj-tempest-rush-monk-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points

    submitted by /u/jGoodFella_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    What helpful gameplay mechanics do top players do in solo greater rifts that casual players aren't aware of?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Halo of karini

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    I've been running halo of kirini and sometime I will be walking by multiple mobs and is doesn't not proc, super problematic when I'm running 90's GR. Is there a way to fix this, am I the only one have problems getting it to proc?

    submitted by /u/punjab_brahman to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh 70 Vyrs: Why is Arcane Torrent favored over Spectral Blades?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I finished my season journey for the Mage Set (Vyrs) and decided to try an Archon build this season. Never done one before. The first thing I noticed was that Arcane Torrent-Static Discharge is always recommended in the meta and never Spectral Blades-Thrown Blades. I get that AT has a longer range and channeling bonuses, but once I got Manald's Heal it is so weak. I switched to SB and Audacity and now I can actually kill things out of Archon because I can get the Paralysis proc to fire.

    Now I don't have Chantodo's yet, or ORotZ so I spend a lot of time out of Archon for now. I guess this problem becomes irrelevant once I can improve my cooldowns. Does AT generate stacks for Chantodo's faster than SB? I'm having a hard time figuring out why AT is always front and center in Vyrs builds.

    submitted by /u/Pave_Low to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment