• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Diablo Reroll area damage or attack speed on this Dead Man's?

    Diablo Reroll area damage or attack speed on this Dead Man's?


    Reroll area damage or attack speed on this Dead Man's?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    How important is CDR now that we have the Captain's set? (Akkhan Condemn build)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Returning player that hasn't played since season 15. I know the Valor set is the best right now, but I wanted to play something familiar.

    I noticed the set has changed a bit from the last time I played. We now have the Captain's 2 piece that gives us CDR and CDR translates into damage. Is the extra damage from the CDR crucial to still needing as much as possible on our gear? Or are we using the CDR we get from it to basically hit the 56% for 100% uptime on Akkarat's Champion? Meaning we can now sacrifice some CDR when able?

    The main reason I ask is because I got an ancient Focus. It has a socket, strength, crit hit chance, and CDR. The thing is, is that it only has 5% CDR. I'm wondering if it's worth rolling the strength off and taking crit hit damage and then augmenting. I still have 58% CDR if I equip it.

    So before I roll the strength off and augment, I just wanted to make sure it's worth using/augmenting with only 5% CDR. Or if the extra damage we get from CDR is substantial enough where I want to be putting as much CDR as possible. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Icarusqt to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Rubies in armor question

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I'm running this Mundunugu build , and every variation I've seen of it (diablofans, etc) all use rubies in the armor slots. Can someone explain the reasoning behind this to me? I don't understand the mechanics behind it given that rubies are for strength which isn't the WD primary attribute.

    Also, is there any alternative to using the endless walk set so I can use unity ring and a different amulet without sacrificing that 100% damage boost?

    submitted by /u/CinderCinnamon to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Typhon set with Captain Crimson Trimming set

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    1. Has anyone tried the above set? Belt and Boot for CCT Set and the rest Typon?
    2. I use the Serpent Sparket as weapon and Deathwish Cubed..

    Pros and cons , please !

    Imho, the built looks strong as im doing single player 104 GF at 1485 Paragon.

    submitted by /u/mukeshSEN to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help me decide for POJ TR S20: Istvan v. Shenlong's, Squirt's v. Flavor of Time

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    My armory is packed with experimental builds. I even have a Rimeheart + Frostburns build for those 10k% procs that I want to try in high GRs.

    But for solo-GR pushing, what would you choose to dump mats for re-rolls on? Istvan's Blades or Shenlong's? Squirt's Necklace or Flavor of Time?

    Istvan's is decent, it gives you armor, IAS, and damage and is pretty linear. While Shenlong's gives bonkers damage whenever it procs, it is very clunky to use and has no defensive utility. But when it aligns with CoE, I can hit up to 2-4 trillion damage.

    Squirt's can get tricky maintaining 100% up-time but with Agility, Gogok, and the dodge passive + serenity, you can get lucky. But Flavor of Time has the CDR roll and can give you 2x Power, Conduit, and all the other good stuff.

    What would you pick to focus on and why?

    submitted by /u/_Duality_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Level Up?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Sorry if this isn't allowed. I'm trying to level up a HC seasonal Barbarian and I need help. Never played with the barbarian before and the way this is going level 70 is gonna take forever.

    Any tips, tricks, or people willing to help are welcome. PSN:DrGlock_MD

    submitted by /u/Jaydiditfirst to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Two quick questions

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    1. Do shadow clones from Haunt of Vaxo cast your curses? (What do they cast in general?)

    2. Does Command Skeletons count as an attack that would proc the lvl 25 ability Zeis Stone of Vengeance?

    I know command skeletons procs obsidian ring of the zodiac which would lead me to believe it procs zeis stone, which would make a difference to me if the shadow clones from Haunt of Vaxo also cast your curses.

    Im still leveling up my zeis stone of Vengeance so if no one knows I'll be testing soon and can update. Just checking to see if anyone already tested

    submitted by /u/JebusHeckingCripes to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Deathwish vs Serpent's Sparker

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I was wondering why EVERYONE on the leaderboard are using Deathwish in hand and Serpent's Sparker in cube? From my limited experience it's usually pick whatever rolls best and cube the other but I haven't seen anyone cube Deathwish. Reading Deadset's guide it says to do it because the AS of Deathwish is faster but they're both on 1.40 so I must be missing something.

    The reason I ask is because I got a primal Serpent's Sparker and would like to use it in hand unless it's severely worse to do so.

    submitted by /u/IDDQD_ to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Sacred harvester reroll question

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is the wrong place, just don't want to mess it up. Would you reroll the damage range on this? https://snipboard.io/t142rp.jpg

    It's either that or I guess intellect to CDR, but I don't think I'm high enough paragon to pass on the intellect.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/feshak20 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    questions about Valor build using Ivory shield or using obsidian ring

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    basically im trying to build this 2 ways, on ivory build im alway waiting on akarats CD, and on obsidian way is teh same but a bit less waiting, and i keep on getting one shot so the questions are:

    1 What is the CDR im aiming for? 65%?

    2 should i get STR to Vitility first on my paragons

    3 On ivory i have try to use the akarats shield but not sure if my 72% block chance is enough to keep my akarats up all the time

    im playing on xbox so can not link my char, im paragon 881 on SC and the max i can push ir GR103 atm, btw im trying to lear crusader in a way i can push solo for now but later i can push with a group, any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/dmagana666 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Traveler Pledge amulet for Mundunugu SB build

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    https://i.snipboard.io/9qNnUS.jpg
    The ancient is dropped from barb.
    without the 20%cold elemental damage and but almost double CHD % + average damage (str -> scoket), is it worth to replace the non-ancient one?

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Manitou or Well of Souls

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I have been testing and with my Mundunugu set...I use barber and gazing demise. Personally I think I have better control with well of souls. Any opinions??

    submitted by /u/Torrental_TTV to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling a bit in higher GRs

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Console player here(Xbox) and I just hit GR117 with around 2:20 left and when I tried 118 it seemed like a 5 level jump tbh. Struggling doing damage as well as surviving. Hoping to hear some tips on maybe a better way to run this build.

    submitted by /u/Lvl50_metapod to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 LoD Hydra Build - Black Hole Odd Proc w/Etched Sigil

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, my first time on reddit so thank you in advance. So on PS4, getting the free black hole cast with etched sigil is really wonky. Sometimes it will cast, and cast again as soon as the first one disappears - or the very next time I press the button to channel arcane torrent it will cast. Other times, I'll be holding down arcane torrent and ill go 10 seconds without it casting at all. I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason as to why this is happening. Yet everyone on the leader boards is using blackhole/spellsteal with this build. I find myself self casting black hole WAY MORE than it casts on it's own. Is this normal? I've been told the proc'd BH and a cast BH have their own cooldowns, but why is it sometimes it will cast instantly and other times its such a long wait - if at all?

    submitted by /u/DrewCheech to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    [HC] Valor Set - Heavens Fury/Fist of the Heavens Build. Very low damage, why?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Can someone please provide any feedback as to what I am hitting for only 10-30 billion? I have tried to mimic Valor set - Heavens Fury/Fist of the Heavens build to grind rifts but I can't really get above Torment 11/Rift 50 due to my low damage.

    What am I missing? What should I be trying to improve? Feedback is greatly appreciated :)

    My profile: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Rhuce-1444/hero/119830087 BUG (Blizzard is not showing jewelry or cube) Cube:Fate of the Fell, Darklight, and Ring of Royal Grandeur Rings: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac + Convention of Elements

    Goal build: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/aegis-of-valor-heavens-fury-crusader-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points or HC variant: https://www.diablofans.com/builds/106225-aov-hardcore-push

    High Ladder Profiles: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/yama0683-1401/hero/44220398 https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/bagero-11578/hero/115933318

    submitted by /u/tomleeroy to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Fast leveling with a wizard Vyr built

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    how do you boost level so fast in the new Season?

    I saw now a couple Twitchstreamer who got in now about 2 weeks to level 1500 and above.

    I am still struggeling with non season leveling and only got to 800 and something.

    How do i level faster? I can do, with a dying once or maybe twice, a 99 Rift. what am I doing wrong?

    (Im playing a Vyr built)

    submitted by /u/ExTeNdEnD to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment