• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Diablo Barb S20 WW Speed farming

    Diablo Barb S20 WW Speed farming


    Barb S20 WW Speed farming

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    This is how The Barber really works with Mundunugu Spirit Barrage

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I’m using the wizard this season and got the Vyr set. Does anyone else use something besides the zodiac ring? It just feels like there could be something better.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Are there any known issues having Final Service and Pauldrons of the Skeleton King active at the same time?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I'm playing hardcore so I really don't want to die over some unknown bug. Do these two work together or does one override the other? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DeadThrall to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a bug, or am I just a scrub?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    As much as I enjoy Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush, I feel like something's wrong with the game or my approach to gearing. When channeling, I go up to 200-400 million toughness. Pretty tough, right? No. I get one-shorted by the dumbest things on torment 15-16, things like Fallen melee attacks and Succubus fireballs. Is there a bug I haven't heard about or something? I think 400M is a good amount of toughness even on the higher torments. Any suggestions? Quips? Insults?

    submitted by /u/au97stin to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    N6M4 Build - What should I re roll?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Should I be re rolling for:

    1. more damage (is cold or fire generally better?)
    2. damage %
    3. other
    4. Skip this bow altogether

    Thanks!

    edit: https://imgur.com/G8soCsF

    submitted by /u/Nuburt to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    10% dmg or 7% ias?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    I have 2 primordial, gloves and weapon ( sacred harvester ). On the gloves I switched vitality for +50% crit damage, now it's ( prob.crit 10%, crit. dmg 50% and 7% ias ) but for the weapon? what's best? 10% dmg or 7% ias?

    submitted by /u/Eliph4s to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    RGK Frenzy

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    So i have around 1620 gons now, and i was asking which variant i should go for (physical, frost, or fire).

    P.S. yes i know its no crusader but i feel like frenzy has potential

    submitted by /u/Cwalk_123 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Hard time getting Ring of emptiness and mask of jeram

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Hard time getting Ring of emptiness and mask of jeram any tips?

    submitted by /u/nicko188 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Curses Conquest Solo

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Hey there.

    Just wanted to share that the Curses Conquest can be soloed as a WD.

    My Kill-Count was 351, but with a little better Gear/Skill-Setup it should be not so tight and can maybe even done on a higher Torment.

    Here is my Video: https://youtu.be/29TCDQxJdko

    If you have Questions about the Gear/Skills, please ask.

    submitted by /u/Jokar93 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Hydra Speed & 2 Variants question

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    For those running LoD Hydra, where do you have your movement speed capped at in Paragon? My wiz feels slow af compared to other versions I've run. Not alot of cooldown to teleport around quickly either. Any solutions?

    Part 2: For those who've tinkered with the teleport vs. explosive blast versions which do you prefer and why?

    (P.S. I'm in a sh*t holding pattern on really giving either version a full go cause sitting at 951P and yet to have a decent weapon drop so DW & SS cubed up...just sharing my frustration...rarrr!!)

    submitted by /u/Serenity_1128 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Stand still while casting Whirlwind?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Is it possible to stand still while casting WW? Holding Shift key doesn't work for me.

    Edit: I'm on PC

    submitted by /u/wolfpwner9 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    best build for speed t16 group bountiess

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    im having trouble finding the best build for this category could wd mains throw me in the right direction thanks currently using the mundo set

    submitted by /u/BriskTears to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Shard Spending and Legendary Gem Upgrading

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Hello hello,

    I hope this post finds y'all well! Running spirit barrage WD.

    Two quick questions:

    1. Once I have all my gear (now just farming ancients) what is best thing to spend blood shards on? I'm thinking rings for puzzle rings? Or should I keep spending them on slot specific gear for ancients I need?
    2. Which legendary gem is best to upgrade first? I have enforcer, bane of trapped, and zei all at 40+. Should I just keep them all even? Or is there one I should push to max GR?

    Thank-you!

    All the best!

    submitted by /u/DuplexSuplex to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment