• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Diablo This is how The Barber really works with Mundunugu Spirit Barrage

    Diablo This is how The Barber really works with Mundunugu Spirit Barrage


    This is how The Barber really works with Mundunugu Spirit Barrage

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys, maybe common knowledge for you but every youtuber I've seen just straight up has no idea how this thing actually works and is spreading misinformation.

    So if you have Mundunugu and are using the barber, you most likely have manitou and phantasms.

    The barber makes it so that the damage builds up over time until you stop channeling. However, you are not channeling- you are casting pets that are channeling.

    Your pets (the phantasms and the manitou above your head) will not stop channeling. To get them to stop channeling, you want to cast 3 phantasms, and then the 4th one you cast kills the 1st one causing the channel to end, and the barber to proc.

    There's another thing that will cause the barber to proc, and that is if an enemy takes overkill damage the thing detonates killing them. This is what the manitou floating over your head is doing, it is generating overkill damage and detonating the enemies. That's why sometimes if you fight a rift guardian they'll just suddenly take a huge spike of damage out of no where and die- that is your manitou.

    You don't randomly click people, there's no "you hold it this long and do more damage" stuff going on, you create the pet and it channels by sitting there until you kill it or its duration expires. *edit: or it does overkill damage like I mentioned above

    I hope that helps, knowing this makes the build a lot simpler to play once you realize you're setting up traps and trying to bring mobs into them to detonate. It's like bomber man gameplay, you setup 3 phantasms and try to get them all on it with the piranado to detonate.

    submitted by /u/Arkontas
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple treasure goblins in a rift

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I was playing and i just got to lvl 70 and i began a rift. When i was doing the rift like 20 goblins appears in front of me. Has someone got to happened to him to ?

    submitted by /u/Super_Cabra8
    [link] [comments]

    Popped up in my memories from 8 years ago; it is crazy how much this game has changed from launch.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    WoW getting a double XP buff to help with self-isolation. Wink wink nudge nudge D3 team.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Where is the season 20 necromancer set that I need to go to "Tome of Set Dungeons?"

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I'm very new to the game. I tried googling it but everything I find says season 19 or less.

    Side question: how/ where do I find "circle of nailuj's evol"

    submitted by /u/bearded_charmander
    [link] [comments]

    Was vile ward removed?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    I've spent several thousand blood shards and like 500 deaths breath trying to get this, and I've gotten about 10 copies of most other shoulder pieces except this. Am I just super unlucky?

    submitted by /u/Redjester016
    [link] [comments]

    Not Enough Hatred.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I love DH but holy fuck this class can be infuriating on a solo seasonal. I miss my Turret Marauder build so much right now lol..

    This is a great season though! I'm having a good time. This is a shit-post. Cheers yall, happy grinding

    submitted by /u/Brandy_Buck
    [link] [comments]

    Is this build still viable? Says it's retired on Icy Veins

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Hi. I came across this build I found really interesting and quite the contrast to my Vyr main. It's tagged as retired which doesn't necessarily mean more than that it's not updated. Just wanted to make sure that there hasn't been any changes since last season that breaks it, it just takes too much time getting the gear.

    submitted by /u/OktoberStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Issues trying to download D2.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    My friends and I just bought D2 + LoD, but none of us can download the installer off of Battle.net. We keep consistently failing to download the installer. Any help would be great. I have tried downloading on both firefox and internet explorer

    submitted by /u/torayx
    [link] [comments]

    Force Move vs. Left Click?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I was wondering what kind of setup you are running with respect to keybindings and movement. Are you using force move to move around? If so, what did you bind it to, and how do you like it?

    Or do you use left-click to move around - and if so, which skill have you placed there?

    I haven't really figured out which setup I like best. Although I really like having teleport on left Click since I can practically force move with left mouse click and then teleport by shift + left mouse click. But that doesn't work for most skills. :(

    submitted by /u/lystig
    [link] [comments]

    Does Diablo 1 come with a product key?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I'm looking to buy Diablo 1 and Hellfire. I asked the Diablo 1 seller if the disk comes with a product code, he said old games like D1 didn't have them. While the Hellfire seller said Hellfire requires a code and the product code from D1 will work.

    submitted by /u/AyuntheBee
    [link] [comments]

    Monk Tempest Rush Question

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone struggle with Tempest Rush Flurry where it just intermitently stops channeling?

    submitted by /u/ZannX
    [link] [comments]

    My Witch Doctor is sucking butts. I could use some pointers.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Hello. As the title reads, my Witch Doctor is sucking butts. Below, I will include his gear/skills. As a preface, it is not good. It is bad. I acknowledge that. I'm using the best gear I have available to me at this time. I'm in the process of acquiring some better gear.

    Without further ado, meet T'Moku.

    For the sake of reiteration, I know that T'Moku does not have the best gear. He's having a tough time hitting his stride. That's what has brought me here.

    I suppose that I'm looking for is some pointers on gear I should look for and an augmentation of my skills.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Considering Barb, But I Don't Like WW

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    What's the second/third/fourth best build, and how much would I be gimping myself by not running WW?

    submitted by /u/lystig
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo II Resurgence Mod Ladder Reset Today @ 8pm EST

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    What is Resurgence?

    Click Here

    Unique Item Armory

    Patch Notes

    Discord

    EZ Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nrFSoRnxT7lHwFVfv-VoyB-GMXRJQDXi/view

    Just create shortcut and run as admin. Set these commands -w -3dfx (if using glide).

    Can also download from website if you feel safer that way.

    submitted by /u/Chicken_Peddler
    [link] [comments]

    Played when D3 first came out. Just came back after what, 7 years. What should I be doing?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I've been farming Horadric chests while doing the seasonal quests. Should I be doing rifts? How do I know which legendaries/sets are good and which are trash? What's the fastest way to hit 70? What questions *should* I be asking, for someone who's essentially brand new? Tips and tricks? I'm playing WD.

    Lvl. 47

    Damage: 8426.9

    Armor: 112,449

    Recovery: 7638

    Int: 2172

    Vit: 1327

    submitted by /u/shitotnidaer
    [link] [comments]

    Noob looking for advice on best class for AoE build for season 20 on Xbox

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I'm a noob I we any to do a simple build with AoE damage and I'm trying this out in a season mode. Any advice on class would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/RKS3
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 ps4 worth updating?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Hello fellow nephalem! I played d3 since it launched on pc and had a break for a couple years till now. I recently started playing again on the ps4 because I won't have access to internet for a couple of weeks, now I am wondering if it's worth downloading the 9gb patch (version 1.33) because I noticed I am not really finding much set items.. Hope someone that knows can answer me! Don't have the time nor data to install that 9-10gb patch

    submitted by /u/ffsd3
    [link] [comments]

    seasonal conquests

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    which ones should i do? what are the easiest ones what are the greediest ones, the hardest ones? any opinions?

    submitted by /u/lewin47
    [link] [comments]

    First time player starting with a Season 20 Barbarian, have some questions about the game.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Long time player of FPS games but decided to play Diablo after wife bought it. The game is INCREDIBLE FUN and reminds me of Division 2 in both gameplay and item tiers.

    So far I made it to GR90 with ease using IK HotA and have Wastes, Savages, Raekor, and Earth sets in stash but haven't gotten around to trying them properly which raises my first question. Currently at Paragon 600+

    1. I play SOLO only, what build would be the best and easiest to play? IK HotA feels good after using it awhile, I attempted to put together WW Rend using Icy Veins guide but failed miserably at maintaining Fury. Raekor sounds high effort.

    2. How do I tell if my skills have ELEMENT? Like HotA has lightning graphic on some Runes, does that mean it deals lightning damage instead of physical?

    3. Are Primals guaranteed on first GR70 clear? Got myself Primal Gavel of Judgement on my first GR70 so I was wondering about it because hot damn, they're rare. I only gotten 2 other Primal since, both gear set pieces.

    4. How rare is Ramaladni's Gift??? At around 600 Paragon I have found 2 but I want to save them for Primals in case I don't find more.

    5. We're a week in Season 20, I feel my progress is good but how long do Seasons last and what do most people do after feeling like they're stuck farming for Primal without much luck? Make new Character?

    submitted by /u/deafghost
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal Set question

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Hey all, recently came back to the game this season and was definitely enjoying it!

    I made a HC/Seasonal Crusader that I got my set on and completed my season journey and moved on to "Slayer" before I died.

    I want to play a Witch Doctor and get my seasonal set, so do I just have to do all the objectives over again on this character? I'm unable to see them as NOT completed because I moved to Slayer.

    Just need some clarification. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WorgRS
    [link] [comments]

    Nintendo Switch Diablo Theme

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Curses!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Sitting on the cursed peat hill. Could use a hand for Curses if anyone has a second? PSN ID - Rifkah

    submitted by /u/Dramacydal_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment