• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Diablo If I may ask, how rare is the “not the cow level”

    Diablo If I may ask, how rare is the “not the cow level”


    If I may ask, how rare is the “not the cow level”

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Blizzard has been fighting off DDOS attacks all week

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Thanks to Corona, I was finally able to finish my first season journey!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Never had enough time or motivation to finish the whole season journey in the few seasons that I played and hated most conquests that were required to complete it (especially anything regarding Set Dungeons).
    This season was a great exception for three reasons: Enough time, another friend who was motivated to play hardcore together, 3 doable conquests (all bosses in 20 minutes, cursed chest, GR 75).

    Don't think I had that much fun in the game since the early big Reaper of Souls patches. Now that we finally achieved the completion of the first season journey, we will push for Greater Rifts until we die!

    submitted by /u/Timboron
    [link] [comments]

    New season help

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Can I get quick carry to 70? PS4

    submitted by /u/Baramki
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III Spiritual Chicken build T16

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Monk Sunwuko Wave of Light T16/GR Speed Season 20 (Patch 2.6.8) Guide Diablo 3

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac will not proc

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Cannot figure out for the life of me why this is happening with this build.

    I am using the Barbarian Seismic Slam Build from Icy-Veins

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/barbarian-seismic-slam-build-with-might-of-the-earth

    When I use my Seismic Slam attack, none of my skills' cooldown are reduced which is running me into constantly dropping my Wrath and CotA. And by none I mean really none. My Resource cost reduction is only at 30% and I can see my Fury go down with every attack, so I know that I am hitting with a resource spending attack. And the ring works with the HotA build I have.

    Could there be anything I am missing?

    submitted by /u/RekoHart
    [link] [comments]

    WW Barb Solo Boss Mode S20

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    How can I kill the Diablo 3 process from a batch file ?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    This is for Windows 10.

    So, the first time I try to get into the game, I get to the character screen, but then it usually freezes,either when it's going through the red rhomboids at the bottom or , sometimes, even after rendering the character. At which point I can't close it with Task Manager, and my only remedy is to press the Reset button on my PC

    I have access to the Task Bar, but when Diablo 3 is frozen like that, it is masking the whole desktop and , while Task Manager does come up, I can't work in it, it does not come to the forefront.

    I looked it up online, and I came up with this batch file, which I thought, I will pin it to Task Bar, and, when the next hard freeze happens, I'll just run the batch file and at least I don't have to re-start my PC, I can just re-start Diablo 3.

    But, for some reason, the batch file is not successful in closing the Diablo 3 process.

    This is the batch file:

    > taskkill /IM "Diablo III64.exe" /F

    I created a shortcut to the batch file and I pinned it to the Task Bar, but , as I said, for some reason, it's not killing the process.

    Looking forward for any helpful advice.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vali1005
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to help me with conquests for season journey?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    PSN ID: ReverendToast943

    submitted by /u/Redjester016
    [link] [comments]

    No Dungeon Set portal for Frenzy Barb?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Loving the new frenzy build for Barbs, currently clearing GR 95s, but why no dungeon set portal available to the Savages set? Wanna use me new build that I love but have to swap to a different set to complete the season chapters? Seems a bit stupid...

    submitted by /u/Marshymarshian
    [link] [comments]

    I don't get this build

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    So I have been looking for good solo Necro builds and I found this one but I don't get how to play it or why simulacrum is in the build. Could someone help me out here or give me a better build?

    submitted by /u/Weslton
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the difficulty scale with your level when there are a bunch of difficulties to chose from?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Just leveling up a second char in the ladder and this is so bizarre to me, my gear doesn't change much from level 65 to 69 but the monsters get harder and harder each level and it makes my character feel weaker as I'm supposed to be getting stronger.

    I don't see the point when I have the option of like 12 different difficulty settings to chose from...it's just annoying.

    submitted by /u/Oreoloveboss
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo player coming back after a few years. What are the top Necromancer builds for this season?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    After taking a break from the game for a few years, I've come back and loved it. I decided to play Necro for the first time this season and would like some suggestions for the top builds for this season. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/BlackCrayon1
    [link] [comments]

    I love diablo 3, but I had to have fun with it

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    [Diablo II] I just bought Diablo II and LoD, I can't download the installer/downloader for LoD

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Hi there, basically the title, I downloaded the Diablo II Vanilla installer/downloader just fine after 2-3 attemps (It is now swloooowly downloading the game, 1.4 GB ffs). But I can't seem to download the LoD installer, it ALWAYS fails. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Kaiserigen
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal achievement question

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Just a quick dumb question: Do you get anything for unlocking all seasonal achievements? I just finished up the seasonal journey and was wondering if it's worth doing the rest.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/okey_dokey_bokey
    [link] [comments]

    LF Semi-hardcore Clan

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Hey.

    Im looking for a semi-hardcore clan, which consist of good/decent players who are active during seasons. I consider myself a decent to good player with a good understanding of the game and almost all classes. I only play seasons, which i do for a couple of weeks to about 2 months depending on the season. I play almost everyday for a couple of hours depending on school and what not.

    Hit me up someone please, im tired of lfg and pugs :)

    submitted by /u/JalokinNr1
    [link] [comments]

    RNG gods honor my unique enemy hunting efforts!!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Today, after years of playing this game I was elated to see Drury Brown come up as a bounty! Then to my surprise Lucious the Depraved was waiting right outside the crypt! I switched to Act V for some bounties and found Obsidious wandering the wastes! All in five minutes! I am the chosen of the RNG gods for one shining moment and I just had to share with people who would understand!

    Also... sorry I don't know about flair and stuff - I'm not very good at Reddit 😬🙏

    submitted by /u/Bear-kat
    [link] [comments]

    Kanai’s Cube noon question

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Could anyone confirm for me if item level matters when extracting legendary power. From what I'm reading it appears it doesn't matter but would love confirmation. Example:

    While leveling, an Ambo's Pride dropped. Item level 52. If I extract the power, will it be just as powerful as if the item were level 70?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/littlepanda23
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to loot notifications?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Just came back to Diablo after a long hiatus, but I noticed something. Something's missing.

    The little green text notification in chat that you'd get whenever you identified a legendary or set item. Where'd it go? Is it an option in settings now that I cannot find? Is it removed from the game? Why?

    submitted by /u/Sanctumed
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    New d2 quarantine party

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Anyone down to start new chars and grind for the day? US east

    submitted by /u/mike3904
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment