• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Diablo Set dungeons are bad and Blizzard should feel bad

    Diablo Set dungeons are bad and Blizzard should feel bad


    Set dungeons are bad and Blizzard should feel bad

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    It's the worst thing they've implemented. It's just an annoyance and doesn't add anything to the game. Set dungeons being in the season journey will be a thing that makes me uninstall this game. (And it has nothing to do with how easy they are or not, they're just an annoyance and should be removed, at least from season journey!)

    submitted by /u/Loxus
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo tattoo by KhanTattoo

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Season 20 Preview: Conquests, Haedrig's Gift Sets, Rewards - Icy Veins

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    What is your non-season "main"?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:47 PM PST

    And why?

    submitted by /u/Laezur
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Are Legacy of Dreams gems acount unique or can you get more than one?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:49 PM PST

    I have one on my Barbarian currently but I'd also like one on my Necro if it's possible.

    submitted by /u/tomkatt
    [link] [comments]

    (Diablo 3) Can I do a campaign entirely in adventure mode/how do bosses scale?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Hi there, I got Diablo for the Switch and have been really enjoying it so far, but I wanted to try the adventure mode on a new character, starting on Master right off the gate. Is there anything I will miss out on doing just adventure mode?

    Also, how do bosses scale? I did Master runs on a Necro and Wizard so far and ended the game at level 69 on both characters. So my question is, if my level 12 new adventure character meets Diablo or Azmodan, will the boss be scaled to the level 12 character? Like will it be beatable or will I need to be like level 60 or so to fight them?

    Ideally I wanted to do all of Act 1 and a lot of Act 5 (Westmarch and Adria areas) before moving onto the other acts. Could I like fight Adria early on? Or do I 'need' to fight like Leoric and Spider Queen first?

    Like, are all the bosses roughly the same difficulty (but with different mechanics/moves etc.) and do they scale mainly with level? Or will a level 10 Leoric have like 20k health and a level 10 Diablo have like 8 million?

    Sorry if my wording is confusing, not quite sure how to phrase what Im asking.

    submitted by /u/SuperSemesterer
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 - What is your camera distance/zoom preference?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    What do you guys feel about the current zoom distance of D4 based on the available game play footage?

    I just recently started playing a little more D3 lately, and on many occasions I wished I had the option to zoom out a little bit more. it hurts the game play experience a little bit for me personally, and noticed it is similar in D4 after re-visiting some of the game play footage. Not here to bash D3 :) although I am a D2 "fanboy" through and through. Not sure if this was emphasized during the crazed feedback that was given months ago but I don't remember reading about it.

    After some comparison to D2, the zoom distance is actually fairly similar after comparing some screenshots to my surprise, and so a major difference must be perspective? Assuming this is why some of the mobs appear much bigger besides simply being objectively bigger.

    Anyways, I personally hope we have the option/freedom to zoom out more, as this is also a common complaint I've seen people have for PoE.

    What are your thoughts?

    (I moved this thread from the r/diablo4 to here)

    submitted by /u/Jagged187
    [link] [comments]

    Belzebub MOD in fullscreen? (noob alert)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    just installed the Diablo HD mod Belzebub and got it running. but it opens in wondow mode. I snooped around in "properties," but its only giving me the option to run in 480. lookin to run in that sweet 1080. Any suggestions? on Widows 7!

    submitted by /u/fuzz-wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Items in D4

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Been toying with Wolcen this last week and realized there is one feature in aRPGs I deeply hate.

    Rare items.

    There is nothing worse than having to analyze a bag full of rare items every 20 minutes looking for upgrades. This is so tedious, it feels like a chore and it gets in the way of actually playing the game. I want to kill demons, not play Trash Filter Simulator !

    I guess this is one of the reasons I always come back to D2. In D2 item appraise is so fast because all the good items are uniques/sets/rws. The good magic/yellow items NEEDs specific mods - so appraising them is super fast and painless (not to mention the lower drop rates).

    So I think one of the highest priorities in itemization is to cut down the number of items the player look at to reasonable levels. I'm pretty laidback player who can accept crazy as bugs or dumb end game systems - but this is make or break for me. This is definetly in my top 1 things I dont want to see in D4.

    What you guys think ? Let me hear !!

    submitted by /u/italofoca
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment