• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Diablo solo push

    Diablo solo push


    solo push

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:57 PM PST

    i got 105 without much augments now i got pretty much all high augments and i can crush 108 until the rift boss then i get one shot what do i need to do to get past that

    https://www.d3planner.com/570289384

    submitted by /u/wumb_ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Making Hellfire Ring of Intelligence

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. My research said I have to be level 60-69 to obtain the ingredients from the Infernal machines but you can't enter machines until you hit Torment at level 70.I started a new season with a wizard because my paragon was 786. I'm at level 62 and can't get in the machines. If this is true about being at level 60-69 to get the ingredients how can I get the writhing spine and other ingredients? I did all the machines countless times with my 786 paragon account and got no ingredients. Please help

    submitted by /u/2ndChanceStance to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Skull Grasp or CoE?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    What do you folks think? Both have high Crit %/chance. Higher strength on the primal Skull Grasp. I see CoE touted a lot here. But isn't the 400% to WW more damage?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TroyEire to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Any s20 themed builds yet?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I have seen any PTR builds for next season yet with the minimal amount of time I have searched. Have you seen anything? And if so, what's the trend so far?

    submitted by /u/ralexand88 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of Emptiness + Wormwood

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Silly question, does the swarm from Wormwood trigger the ring bonus? As the coming change to RoE could open up a world of massive fun builds. Never played any build with RoE.

    submitted by /u/e1coc to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment