• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Diablo PTR 2.6.8 build

    Diablo PTR 2.6.8 build


    PTR 2.6.8 build

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:06 AM PST

    I love this build. Suggestions are welcome

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    https://www.d3planner.com/483887579

    So i was experimenting with shotgun build with my non season character and did a few tinkering. I love blessed ground so much with my auto HoF so far. No issues with wrath or keeping all my skills up all the time as I do have high CDR. I'm waiting for season 20 so I can replace Aquila and cube Shield of Fury instead for more damage. I could easily clear GR85-90 with ease so far. I just need to level up my legendary gems further for damage/survivability. Any feedback are welcome. All in all, I'm enjoying this build. Its fun solo and in group.

    submitted by /u/interp0l to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    T16 speed build 300%+ movement speed

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Are there already some interesting PTR Ideas ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Was just wondering if there are already some ideas out, what we can do in the next season, with the free choice on our cube.

    on of my pers. bets wich im already in are, wkl+balance in cube .. and then using the shenlong-fists for a permanent 200% buff.

    with this, you could swap out your coe for a unity and go fully on a speedbuild

    some other nice ideas so far ?

    submitted by /u/Opsul to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment