• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Diablo [Art] Created a desk nameplate for a coworker this past week. She said her favorite class was monk so tried to make the resources look appropriate. Diablo is detachable so it can be hung from a window or adorned on top of a Christmas tree.

    Diablo [Art] Created a desk nameplate for a coworker this past week. She said her favorite class was monk so tried to make the resources look appropriate. Diablo is detachable so it can be hung from a window or adorned on top of a Christmas tree.


    [Art] Created a desk nameplate for a coworker this past week. She said her favorite class was monk so tried to make the resources look appropriate. Diablo is detachable so it can be hung from a window or adorned on top of a Christmas tree.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Something I would LOVE to see in Diablo 4: Our choices matter (somewhat) like in Grim Dawn. Like in an action *role playing game*

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    there are a few people who are captured by bandits, used as slaves. You talk to the bandit overseeing them. You can either:

    • Pay him some currency to make the slaves lives' easier

    • Pay MORE currency so they leave the people alone

    • Kill the bandit overseeing

    • Leave them alone.

    Each one has a different outcome, even if the end results are quite binary, I feel like I actually have impact on the story, not just following a LINE from beginning to end.

    Grim Dawn was the FIRST action-RPG where I actually paid attention to the story, not because other games' stories were bad, but because that game made it entertaining to pay attention.

    I'm not sure if anyone cares or agrees, just wanted to toss this out, as it's one of the features I like and would love to see in D4

    submitted by /u/Enconhun
    [link] [comments]

    Bows that have shot explosives arrow/bolt property

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Hello,

    I want to know if i understand well how it works.

    First, it only works on normal attacks.

    Then, any source of fire damages increase the explosion damage. Enchant also increase that, and items likes hands of justice and dragon stacks holy fire auras, increasing again the explosion.

    Next, -%fire resist to ennemi only works on the one target, but not on other ennemis in the explosion.

    Finally, the +%fire skill damages only works for the skill your character has in tree ?, or also with skills provided by items ?

    For example if i use anything but a sorceress or amazon, will any of the property increase by +%fire skill damages ?

    What about spells provided by, items ? For example an item that gives enchant spell, will it increase ?

    Last question, are there any other effect than fire damages that are applied to ennemies in the explosion range ?

    submitted by /u/epsonscan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to start playing Diablo 3 again

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    I've been out of the game for a few seasons, I always played solo because I don't have gamer friends. Anyone interested in starting a new game?

    submitted by /u/RadicalOsprey
    [link] [comments]

    Do I just suck at D1?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Hey all. My characters a level 19 warrior. Anyway I get to hell and man, these Balrog swarms just surround me and I'm dead in seconds. There's no doors where I could lead them to trap them in a single space. I just don't get how I'm supposed to survive this. I'm thinking about starting a new game to level up some more but at the moment it seems there's just no way to get through this and I don't want to spend another ten hours to get to this same point again. Am I doing this wrong?

    submitted by /u/DarThTuRKk
    [link] [comments]

    Happy with how this season went - Personal story

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/qhgbHab.png

    I never really set out with a goal. I play what I find fun, I went with Barbarian since that was my original main and they did great things to the Whirlwind set and It was fun to play.

    I never really play in groups except for bounties (ugh) or to help out lower players. So I decided basically half way through the season that I wouldn't care about the XP meta or groups or anything. I only got up to 1.5k paragon in 200 hours which is ridiculous considering what efficient players can do in a couple of days. But I broke into the hardest leaderboard. Got rank 872 with GR132 paragon 1495 or so on the solo barb leaderboard in a season where everyone was playing barb. With gems I leveled myself, all gear pieces I found myself, and with the only group activity being helping lvl 0-70 players and never taking advantage of anyone more powerful than me in GRs.

    See the attached image. Not one 4 player greater rift this season. I live in south africa, my latency is never lower than 165ms and for the last 3 weeks we had almost no connectivity since there were undersea cable damages. And I pushed the 120s during that time so I could eventually open a 130 and even a 131. Never expected to clear a 132 and it wasn't easy. But for the first time in a long time I am proud of what I got done in D3 and love how it still has the capacity to interest me.

    Thanks for reading. Looking forward to the next season (no idea what I will play since they seem to have lost the plot on the Wizard set but we shall see)

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Diablo go back to full health?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    I had to use a town portal to summon more skeletons and when I returned Diablo was back at full health. I thought bosses didn't do that in this game.

    submitted by /u/Furrystomper420
    [link] [comments]

    How Would A Diablo Anime Work?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Would they adapt one of the games, make it an original story, make it take place between events, or a prequel?

    submitted by /u/AKeyBlade
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a clan.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Howdy all!

    I'm in the hunt for a new clan. I had a falling out with the clan I founded over a year ago and stopped playing completely because of it. Lost all interest in Diablo 3, when I saw the announcement of the theme for season 20 I knew I had to come back to the game, but it's terribly boring to play alone.

    I play on the Americas server, I'm on as often as I can be but I do have kids so at times it can be limited or I may need to log off suddenly.

    If your clan has an opening, let me know.

    submitted by /u/ArcherCC
    [link] [comments]

    DIABLO IV - BRING BACK THE TETRIS INVENTORY

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    I would love to see the Tetris inventory again in D4, the reason why I think the Tetris inventory is necessary, it brings emersion to the game. I think it is absurd that a Dagger is as big as a Schyte. It also makes the game more realistic and alive. It is also a part of Diablo's Legacy, so it fits the spectrum of the game.

    submitted by /u/SpearoftheOdin
    [link] [comments]

    Have not played D3 in a really long time. Want to try and get S19's rewards before it ends. What challenges am I aiming for to complete the season's legendary set?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    I just wanna see if I can get this season's legendary set.

    What challenges should I go for?

    submitted by /u/The_Flying_Shark
    [link] [comments]

    Sync recruiting - Seasonal d3 clan - European Servers. Looking for active/friendley members. 40+ online every day. Active on disc.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:24 PM PST

    [SYNC RECRUITING]

    Sync is a Diablo 3 clan on the European servers. We are looking for more active and friendly players to join our seasonal (none hardcore) community. We are doing 150 meta time push in more groups as well as para farming etc. In season 19 we were top 5 on the leader board. Members are looking forward to season 20, and a lot have plans about doing the rat runs before doing the 4 player metas. We have casual players that level together as well as more groups that will reach paragon 1000 within 24 hours. So there is something for everyone.

    Current requirements for joining are that members reach 1000+ para within 14 days in every season. You need to be active. The clan is full (150 members), and we accept new request for joining by replacing inactive members. 10-20 days depending on demand. You need to have discord. First off its not optimal doing something hard in groups when you cannot talk to each other. Secondly we are a social clan. We like to talk on discord about the game / private stuff, have a laugh etc. If you would like to join please search for our clan in game (remember to leave your old clan first). Search for: Sync

    Hope to see you soon

    submitted by /u/LeedLeedLeed
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo and Overwatch animated series

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:42 AM PST

    What NPCs sell necromancer gear in Diablo 2?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Aughild's Power plans aren't dropping

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I've read there can be a bug where the plans don't drop. The solution was to get a handful of caches and then open with a level 1 character.

    I've done that and still nothing. What do I do to get these plans? The level 70 version aren't dropping :(

    submitted by /u/Soulfly37
    [link] [comments]

    Level cap, endgame items question (belzebub)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:37 AM PST

    I'm playing D1 with belzebub mod (never played original D1) and there is something that i don't understand. Everyone usually finish the game (killing diablo) at around level 27 with some normal magic/rare/unique gear + gear from quests.

    Still i heard there is 50lvl cap (i've seen a warrior video with 60lvl and like 5.5k dps wtf?) and many OP items that are like 100 times better but they never dropped for me or other people i watched. People grind/farm them etc. My question is, what's the point of 50lvl (60?) cap and some extremely super items if you finish the game at 27?

    submitted by /u/RegulusD9
    [link] [comments]

    Ban "wave"?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Or just select bans? NA region, I recall a few nights ago there was a guy I can't remember clan but he was named AzorAhai and he had 150 clears on DH and a few others, and now his (and the other 150 Dh clear) are gone?

    submitted by /u/GiefDownvotesPlox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment