• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Diablo Two Primal legendary drops from one goblin horde

    Diablo Two Primal legendary drops from one goblin horde


    Two Primal legendary drops from one goblin horde

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:59 AM PST

    PS3 Poison/Pet WD Build

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Hi.

    Still playing on PS3 with a Paragorn 50 WD Poison/Pet build and looking for people with good memory of the 2.0.6 patch (or maybe not, since this is more of a generic question I believe).

    Read some posts and did some googling but I'm still not convinced of what is more important: +physical damage % or + poison damage % ?

    Still only have tmf + aughild's set, and missing all the other legendaries (MoJ, TnT, ...) . Runes are all towards pets or poison dmg and currently have 4 items with poison damage % (should I enchant them to phys?).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pgordalina to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Raiment builds?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Looking all over the place and not finding much for Raiment builds right now. I've managed to get an ancient Won Khim Lau and Cesar's Memento that have been working wonderfully for me. Couple with Band of the Rue Chambers, Lefevbre's Soliloquy, and a couple other odds/ends, it works pretty good although a tad squishy.

    That being said, I'm having shit luck finding builds. I'm guessing because Patterns of Justice is similar... But are there any good builds to work around or am I just going to be using this as a stop gap until I get something better?

    submitted by /u/Bob002 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh level 70 advice?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:33 AM PST

    So, Im starting a new alt, going for 70 crusader.
    I dont wanna farm mats on my main, so thats not an option.

    I have most legendary gems, and some random legendaries.
    Is LoN/LoD the way to go at start?

    If I do, where should I start spending my shards and DBs ?

    submitted by /u/LeifIngeNB to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Flavor of Time

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:46 PM PST

    I currently wear a normal legendary FoT: 20% physical dmg 95% crit damage 8.5% CHC 6% CDR Socket 153 poison resist

    Just got from re-rolling many many FoT's looking for an ancient, a primal with: +105 - 210 dmg 100% CHD 8% CDR Socket Movement speed Health globes

    I would roll off the movement speed on the primal to either CHC or physical %, but even with a 120ish augment would the flat damage be comparable to the 20% physical? I tried D3 planner and couldn't get a comparison.

    I have a picture but it keeps cropping it so I'll see if I can post in response.

    Edit: couldn't get picture, but I'm at 1350 paragon

    submitted by /u/mholtz05 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment