• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 3 Challenge Rift #133 Map and Strategy Guide (North America)

    Diablo Diablo 3 Challenge Rift #133 Map and Strategy Guide (North America)


    Diablo 3 Challenge Rift #133 Map and Strategy Guide (North America)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Crusader Heaven's Fury Shotgun Solo GR150 Season 19

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Diablo II New player, any necessary patches/mods, beginner tips?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:30 PM PST

    I just want to play the game in widescreen and mostly vanilla, so no mods introducing big changes please.

    submitted by /u/godschosenpokimon
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 01/06/20

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to week 132 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Help with error 22

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I ran diablo 2 days ago I uninstalled to get a duff patch.

    Now its saying error 22 direct draw. I went and downloaded current directx from Microsoft still cant run d2 does anyone know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/thewildgoose4466
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Diablo II to go is a pain on Win10!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:38 PM PST

    After beating Diablo 1 and 3, I wanted to finally get around to wrapping up Diablo II. But I can't, because it's being a pain.

    I'm running Windows 10, I've got it installed and I had a bit of a hiccup installing Lords of Destruction because of a file that didn't automatically extract to the Diablo II directory which was the D2MUSIC.mpq. I manually extracted LoD, patched it to 1.14d and everything works. Almost everything.

    I can deal with the fact that I can't run the game at any resolution I want so it's either full screen or I don't play it again. Now I have another annoying problem - no sound. Absolutely nothing. I knew on other computers when I had D2 installed and on more modern Windows, that sound worked. I don't know it's deal this time.

    And yes, I've tried everything to this point, by the book.

    • I have no 'nsw' in the target path. It's a fresh install, it doesn't have any commands in the target of the shortcut.

    • Sound drivers are updated. In fact, there hasn't been any updates for years on RealTek's HD Audio drivers.

    • Volume Mixer has everything going at reasonable volume. Otherwise, I wouldn't hear anything period.

    • Diablo II has been set to point at Realtek's HD Audio, this was a recent thing I just tried. Because I assume that it had "Default" it might've been going to a sound source I cannot hear or even use. Doesn't work.

    • Anything other than the Realtek HD Speaker Audio, has been disabled. I know there's NVIDIA Audio that never works for me so it's disabled and then there's the surround sound stuff that I never use so that's disabled.

    And I have NO idea what's going on over at Blizzard where their links like this one always read 404 error. It seems like the more potentially solvable answers always lead me to that 404 error and it's annoying as hell.

    I honestly have no idea what to do right now for this game. It's always finicky in one way or another to make it run flawlessly. Makes me wish somedays that GOG would get Diablo II as well so they'd make it run just as good as Diablo 1 does now. With resolution modes on top of it. Because Blizzard themselves only have patched the game and didn't really lift a finger to modernize running the game except through their launcher which is lazy.

    Any ideas?

    Edit: Oh my fricken god with this game. Just venting a little, because I did a clean removal of everything down to the registry from uninstalling the game to bringing it back up. Reinstalled Diablo II, patched it to 1.14d, then installed Lord of Destruction expansion (which still gives me the MPQ hiccup) and now it's bitching about verifying if the expansion disc is in. Hello, it's right INFRONT of you, game!, what are you, stupid? It's in there and even in compatibility mode you're bitching about it. I hate this and I can only blame Microsoft for breaking compatibility and how their compatibility mode can be a joke sometimes.

    Final Edit: Okay, so get this. I got audio to work - for a brief moment and I know the solution. You have to go to Sounds and the Advanced tab for the properties of your primary sound device. Then you have to change the sound quality down to CD-quality at 44100 Hz. If that isn't cryptic enough, I had to tinker with my onboard sound settings so I could tell it to make front and rear output simultaneously. Actually, I take back what I said about the sound quality, it'll work just as well with Studio Quality so don't mess with that. But if I check the the front and rear output setting off, I'm not going to get sound.

    The wonders of obstacle course level of getting things to run on modern systems because some companies can't put the effort into it. There you go though, problem solved. Now I'm too tired to even bother playing the game after an hour and a half straight of dealing with this. Thanks, game.

    And thanks to everyone who helped.

    submitted by /u/Nykrist
    [link] [comments]

    Wrath of the Berserker should NOT have transmorg

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Which character to choose? Things to know before I start?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Basically what the title says. Just looking for tips to maximize my gaming experience..or get the most out of it. Currently downloading the eternal collection on Nintendo. I played the game at launch(Xbox) for like a week...I think I chose barbarian but I'm sure much has changed since then.

    Edit: Diablo 3

    submitted by /u/gubies43
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment