• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Diablo mark that one off baby!!! finally!

    Diablo mark that one off baby!!! finally!


    mark that one off baby!!! finally!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Please Help Convince Blizzard To Add TTS

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    My fan made Bazaar's Sewers track

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Matt Uelmen is one of my main inspirations and I wanted to tribute him and his D2 style with this track.

    Please any feedback is very much appreciated!

    https://youtu.be/Ml-NcXYitp4

    submitted by /u/Flabber92
    [link] [comments]

    I never played Diablo 2 but thinking of buying it need help

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    So I am 34 years old my first ARPG was Diablo 3 then Grim Dawn then POE. Since then I played POE exclusively, solid game with nasty vomit inducing graphics. But who cares about graphics, gameplay > graphics anyday cause I can't even stand D3 after getting accustomed to POE.

    Now is there a HD texture pack for D2? a mod of some sort? is there wide screen support? should I start with D1?

    Does D2 connect to blizzard servers? what is the community like? is there online play?

    submitted by /u/john5220
    [link] [comments]

    A call to action

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Me and a friend of mine have been playing diablo 2 for a few years now. We would like to gather a party. We are looking for 5 more players who are available fridays and Saturdays around 1-5am EST. We would like to attempt a run through normal, nightmare, hell, the secret cow level and finally the pandemonium event all on hardcore starting with fresh characters at level 1 with each player playing a different class. We are looking for new companions who will be: 1) cooperative 2) fair 3) good spirited and team oriented And above all 4) devoted to taking the quest to the end

    We are also open to the idea of possibly streaming the entire quest on twitch but haven't settled on that yet. It is mostly just for our own fun. If you are interested please DM me

    submitted by /u/TeaTimeHost
    [link] [comments]

    Blue/Magic items only Normal/NM/Hell clear

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Possibly a stupid idea, but has anyone ever cleared normal purposely with only blue items? I feel like no matter what, Hell would be impossible due to the resists penalty... but maybe Nightmare is doable?

    I might try it. What class do you think would be best? (not counting summon Necro since you can wear literally nothing and clear Hell lol)

    submitted by /u/tastyhusband
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone selling diablo 3 eternal collection for $10-13?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Cursed chest issue in d3 on the switch

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    While playing adventure mode on the switch with my husband, we come across cursed red chests and activate them. About 10% of the time the instructions to open the chest won't appear and then it disappears. Any ideas if it's our error or the program?

    submitted by /u/MintyFresh8
    [link] [comments]

    Going to start a blind play through of diablo 3 with my friend who’s is a veteran at the game what class should I play?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I'm new to diablo as a series and my friend finally convinced my to try it. All I know about it is that it has classes and a loot system. I wondering what the funnest class is and if there's any I should avoid if the story is impacted by classes please don't spoil it for me thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jisaiahwheeler
    [link] [comments]

    Ethan of h3 can’t stop playing Diablo III

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Returning player after two or so years off; starting a Necro. Any advice?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Last I ever played was a bit before Necromancer came out, and it looks like there's been a fair number of QoL changes since as well, like overhauling the Mystic with dyes and all crafting materials getting their own UI.

    Right now I'm just leveling to 70 and fiddling around with different skills as they unlock to get a feel for the game and for the class again by running bounties on Torment 1. Around level 20 and loving using Skeletal Mages that leave corpses and a skeleton army.

    What is the general gist I should be aware of? What's new in the game in the last two years, and are any builds especially viable? Or should I just lean into whatever 6 piece set I get?

    submitted by /u/Blissfulystoopid
    [link] [comments]

    Would you recommend Barb or Monk for Hardcore?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Hey. so after collecting around 1000 Paragon Levels in Seasonal Softcore and maxing a Monk, Barb and Demonhunter I would now like to get into Hardcore, because of the thrill when playing and something is on the line.

    Would you rather recommend Monk or Barbarian for HC ? I have played both and like them equally.

    Thanks a lot in advance for all answers! :)

    submitted by /u/zachsheldon
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating the Butcher with a Dagger? in Diablo

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Will D4 be another WoW clone?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:32 AM PST

    I can't stand modern mmos by a reason. They all felt a WoW clone. Your character felt nothing but a blank clone of all other characters of the same class, and only gears determines how strong and intelligent your character is. The spam the same rotation over and over combat is extremely boring, the lack of resistances and immunities, mobs felt like only different sized hit point and damage bars, i could't play D3. Other problem is the carnavalesque armor design that makes no sense.

    Diablo 2 and mainly Diablo 1 felt like a proper RPG. Diablo 3, felt like a boring busy UNimmersive work. Hell, i have almost 1000 hours only on Gothic franchise. Finished G1/G2/G3 many times but could't play ArcaniA - Gothic 4 exactly due this "wow mechanics". The unique modern ARPG that i have a lot of hours is Dark Souls II - SotFS with 300 hours.

    submitted by /u/L0rdV1ct0r
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when you archive a hero in Diablo?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:36 AM PST

    This is a console related question on D3. I have a dead HC hero, and when I'm in my hero selection screen, it says in can archive it. I have read some posts (quite old that is) that if you archive there is a chance your softcore character will get archived instead, or that if you archive, no hero slots will open up.

    Does anyone know what actually happens--and what the point is of archiving a dead hero?

    submitted by /u/Qazaishvili
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment