• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Diablo Barbarian Styles. Pictures

    Diablo Barbarian Styles. Pictures


    Barbarian Styles. Pictures

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Hello. Perhaps this has already been done in the past, but since I was looking for improving the style of my Barbarian, what about making a list of all your transmogrifications? With items as well of course to make it easier for others to take inspiration!

    submitted by /u/dallo28 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Earthquake/Seismic Slam/Avalanche bit damage?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:58 AM PST

    I'm struggling to lock down the rotation for this. I get up to 1.4b toughness, and I've seen hits 400-800b, but most of my hits are like 3-4b. How do you get those big hits with this?

    Any recommended gems? Does Bane of the Stricken work with this build?

    submitted by /u/computer_nerd_andy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment