• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Diablo Primal Ancient Squirts Question

    Diablo Primal Ancient Squirts Question


    Primal Ancient Squirts Question

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:43 PM PST

    Just got a Primal Squirts Stats are: 105-21 DMG 1K Int +100% Crit DMG Socket What do you guys think? Paragon 1100.

    submitted by /u/SSBMirin to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 04, 2020

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Hey I'm new to diablo 3 and have been playing it for a couple weeks but I need some more friends that play on PSN and any help with the mechanics of builds would help. Thanks. PSN AuJo- -

    submitted by /u/AuJo- to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 04] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    A loaded question! Solo gr 100+ progression struggle

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Can't find a solid answer to my current dilemma anywhere on the web! This is my 3rd season, 2nd as a wizard...and most successful this far...

    Basically I'm looking to be able to push higher and am maxed at 107 (which takes too d*mn long!). I'm at Paragon level 1491, have spent a good portion of the season running 4-5 minute gr's to farm primals and of my many drops only 2 equipped cause the rest are crap or not suitable to my build.

    Running LofDreams Twister Wizard. All of my items are augmented with a gem (ranges 103-114). My build & skills are similar to the wizards topping the leaderboards.

    I'm beginning to wonder if maybe the fact that I play solo the majority of the time is hindering progress? Seems that the one well designed & diverse group I ran with in the past can run higher than I can solo. (My circle of friends just doesn't play as often or at this level any longer)

    So does group play enhance your ability to push higher? Is it possible to push higher on your own? And…wth am I missing or have yet to learn? lol.

    I would be happy to provide more details about my build to anyone willing to assist with advice. If you made it this far Thanks for reading my long winded post!

    submitted by /u/Serenity_1128 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment