• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Diablo is my WW Rend barb having too damage on a gr level ?

    Diablo is my WW Rend barb having too damage on a gr level ?


    is my WW Rend barb having too damage on a gr level ?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    To push higher gr, ancient spear pull skill is a must.

    When I was pulling mobs in order to group a big pack, I found that trash mobs always died so fast before pull to the elite(s) pack.
    It were hard to form a big pack as the trash mobs died so fast. Does it mean my barb is so damage on this gr level ?

    submitted by /u/takayo72 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Should i enchant any of these properties?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:52 PM PST

    New environmental stuff??

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:27 PM PST

    I just started playing the new season, and during my playing I noticed either enemies getting mass frozen or shit falling from the sky, is this something new in this season?

    submitted by /u/Decayingpurity to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ Top Clear

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Noticed the top clear PoJ monk used a Pain Enhancer and cyclone as their passive for Sweeping Wind. Is this specific to fishing for a peticular rift, or is this meta for PoJ clears?

    submitted by /u/luvYun to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Whirlwind skills

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    So I'm pretty new to diablo 3 and I've just gotten to around lvl 40 with my barb and I was just wondering what skills and passives I should use to make whirlwinding more effective. Any tips would be nice! Also is it better to use two 1 handed weapons or a 2 handed weapon with this strat?

    submitted by /u/Its-Cobrak to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment