• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Diablo [d3] developer insights: balancing and class set design

    Diablo [d3] developer insights: balancing and class set design


    [d3] developer insights: balancing and class set design

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:26 AM PST

    We need an Solo Self Found leaderboard and mode

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Ironman mode in Oldschool runescape is something that made me fall back in love with the game. SSF in poe is by far my favorite way to play each season, and it is refreshing to play SSF and not having the pressure of group play and trade in my face.

    Diablo 3 seasons would benefit alot from having hardcore and softcore solo self found. Hardcore SSF is the primary "race / competive" mode in poe for a reason.

    submitted by /u/Dieclown27
    [link] [comments]

    Basically I one shot a Greater Rift level 123 Guardian. With 0.01 seconds left on the clock I somehow hit the boss for 120,984,176T. Even standing inside Oculus ring with max stacks, support bard and power polyon I usually crit maximum 7000T. Not 120 Million T), can anyone explain? glitch?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Should I play Diablo 2 with my BF? I played 1 and 3

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Should I play Diablo 2 with my BF? I played 1 and 3.

    I liked 1 because the atmosphere and story was amazing and memorable.

    I liked 3 because it had good graphics and was relatively easy to play. But this is also the reason it sucked hard at times. Corny too.

    So that brings me to Diablo 2. Should I buy it and play it? Also does it do well with CO OP since I will be playing with a friend only.

    I also thought playing CO OP in Diablo 3 was pretty lame. Like there was almost no point in being a team. Correct me if wrong.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Bluegilling
    [link] [comments]

    Best Diablo-like that isn’t Diablo

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:56 PM PST

    I can't play Diablo atm since my disk tray broke (Xbox one) so what is a good Diablo-like game that I might get into?

    submitted by /u/PRODIGYONLY
    [link] [comments]

    Would Diablo 3 be a good entry into the series for a new player?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Hey guys, sorry if this question has been asked a million times (and sorry if the intro to this has been said a million times) But I knew if I was going to ask anyone about this then its gotta be the homies of Reddit. I've never played a diablo game before or any RPG like it and what sparked the flame into me asking this question was seeing gameplay on youtube and being intrigued. I have my fair share of hours in RPG'S like; Skyrim, Oblivion, Borderlands, Darksouls, The Division etc. I've always kind of stayed away from games like WoW or Dota, but I'm not gonna lie this game has definitely peaked my interest. I guess the main take away from this is whether or not if this would be a good buy? I'm currently looking for something refreshing to play because honestly I'm getting sick of FPS's and modern day adventure games. Is Diablo 3 the answer I'm looking for?

    submitted by /u/aggroburn
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone in this group play diablo 2?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    If so message me to play online, I installed it on my macbook pro, fucking hyyyyyyped!

    submitted by /u/edgaf88
    [link] [comments]

    I've always wondered, how do you wear this with the chunk of metal in the center

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Does anyone know the identity of these fellas? I was watching through the DIII cutscenes and had no idea.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Path of Diablo's "Orb of Corruption" is an absolutely perfect addition to D2. Blizzard should straight steal it for Diablo 4

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Runewords are awesome; complex but not annoyingly complicated and give a profound sense of accomplishment when you complete one. They are overpowered though with end game being mostly Runewords. The Orb of Corruption fixes this by allowing Uniques/Legendaries to be gambled on: using a consumable OOC gives equal chances of the following happening: 1) Adds an extra magic property 2) Adds sockets, randomly from 1 to max sockets for that item 3) Turns it into a Rare 4) Does nothing (dirties the item as it can now never be corrupted again)

    Items can only be currupted once. And it's a gamble, 50% chance of something good, 50% chance of something bad. The BIS items can now be a max socketed Unique that otherwise would have been useless end game. It has created amazing diversity and replayability in the Path of Diablo D2 mod, and the OOCs act as another currency along side runes.

    Full info here including possible affixes https://pathofdiablo.com/wiki/index.php?title=Orb_of_Corruption

    All and all its amazing, and if D4 brings back Runewords and uses the Orb of Corruption then I'm going to be dancing and shitting bricks in joy.

    submitted by /u/KurtiZ_TSW
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 How to Get (The Royal Calf Cow Pet) The Darkening of Tristram Event

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Solo vs Group Play

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Disclaimer: English isn't my native language.

    I've recently come back to Diablo 3 and I was having a lot of fun farming ancient gear and augmenting it with caldesann, tinkering with builds and such. Now that I have most of that, what is left for me is challenge myself to go as high as possible on GR levels, while also trying to get better scores than the other players on the leaderboard, because competition is part of the fun in the endgame.

    But how am I going to achieve better scores on the solo leaderboard than people who played in groups and benefited from XP/Loot bonuses and are now 3k+ paragon? Their mainstat is absurdly higher than what a solo player (that doesn't play 16h a day) can achieve.

    In my opinion, at the moment, group play benefit/bonus is exaggerated, and anyone who benefits from this exaggerated bonus shouldn't share the same leaderboards as people who play exclusively solo.

    Tone down the group bonus or remove it entirely. If someone likes playing with other people, they will enjoy it and will keep playing in groups, with or without "xp/loot bonus". Because I'm sure some people play in groups just to benefit from this massive xp/loot bonus, not because they wanna play with other people.

    The people that actually enjoy playing with friends or strangers in groups, won't stop playing in groups just because there is no "xp/loot bonus", if they do, then they were playing in group just to benefit from that and not because they actually wanted to play with other people.

    If you don't wanna tone down or remove the group bonus xp/loot, then at least create a separate leaderboard for solo players (SSF or Solo Self Found).

    One of the community managers talked about fragmenting the community by creating a SSF leaderboard. How? People that enjoy playing in groups will keep playing in groups, people that enjoy playing solo will remain playing solo, but on their own leaderboards. If someone wants to play in groups, they simply don't create a character in the SSF mode.

    submitted by /u/hikiflow
    [link] [comments]

    America Server, active?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Moved from UK to NZ 5 years ago. Only just dived back into the game. Was on the Europe server which was plenty busy. Started a new character on new server and just completed game, can't seem to find anyone online to play with?

    submitted by /u/MrsCatLady89
    [link] [comments]

    Mod GOG diablo hellfire

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to apply mods to the GOG version of diablo hellfire?

    submitted by /u/CrimsonVolder
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Diablo 3 on PC, any tips?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I used to play path of exile and torchlight so i'm familiar with the genre

    submitted by /u/donthagamer
    [link] [comments]

    Seasons

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Can i change a seasonal character to a non-seasonal before a season ends? i got all of haedrig's gifts and really have no use for the character now except to move the armor to my necro

    submitted by /u/bpugh_15
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 01/28/20

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    How many people who play season mode?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:17 PM PST

    Hello.

    Is there anyone know about how many people in the season and in the standard each?

    I wanna know which mode more people are in.

    When the season end, the season players just start new season with new character like POE?

    Or, people prefer playing standard mode continuously?

    Thanks for your reply

    submitted by /u/cicadakim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment