• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Diablo DPS Question

    Diablo DPS Question


    DPS Question

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:11 PM PST

    On the character details screen there is a stat for damage which shows my current DPS. Does anyone know if this DPS amount factors in the damage bonus from the UE/CC bonuses suchas the increase in dmg from CDR as well as the UE Disc bonus dmg? Also does it factor in the dmg increase from the Bastions of Will (F/R) set bonus?

    submitted by /u/IhasCandies to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Rachel's Ring of Larceny for speedy rifts?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Every post i have been reading seemingly states that they are using Rachel's Ring of Larceny for speeds. What skill is causing the fear proc? I can't figure that out for the life of me.

    This is for the PoJ / SwK TR build

    submitted by /u/Yellow_Odd_Fellow to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Odd help request: How do I not be terrified of selling/salvaging legendary weapons or wrecking a great piece of gear by rerolling the wrong stat.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    I'm a returning player, but this has plagued me since Diablo II. I get a legendary drop and I'm scared to get rid of it or reroll it. It's stupid, I know. But my personality makes me want to optimize everything and the idea of making a suboptimal decision really gets under my skin. The result is a stash that's overflowing with legendaries and set items that I don't know what to do with. I end up agonizing over what to get rid of.

    Similarly, I never seem to know what stat to reroll on any of my gear (I'm playing a Tal Rasha flashfire wizard atm). Since I only get to pick one slot to reroll, I'm constantly stuck not knowing which one to do. And making a thread here for every piece of gear I get, well, that's going to be tiresome. My fear is that I'll wreck a great piece of gear.

    This probably seems silly, but this actually happens to me. What information am I missing that can make me relax and deal with my inventory? The game makes me feel like one of those people on the Hoarders TV show.

    submitted by /u/Pave_Low to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Safe place to get D2/LoD key cheaper than bnet

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I've had enough fun with this season and was feeling a little nostalgic so I wanted to go play some d2 online with one of the newer private server things but turns out you need a working cd key. I had one years ago but lost it when my old house burned down so does anyone know where I might find cd keys for cheap? I know 20 is cheap to most people but every dollar counts I'm disabled and my disability checks cover me, my wife and our son so funds are tight right now so if someone knows a trustworthy site that sells keys please let me know. Thanks in advance hope everyone is having a great time with the game!

    submitted by /u/wnxace to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Vyr Archon Build Advice

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Hello!

    I'm beginning to become more aware of efficiency in gearing up, and i'm trying to figure out what would be the most beneficial next steps to upgrade?

    My current build - https://www.d3planner.com/784732637
    (Keeps showing with 47 swami stacks)

    I'm at paragon 1002. I have aug'd my weapon, offhand, helm and pants so far with lvl 80-90 gems.
    Should I continue to aug my gear, regardless of some not ideal rolls, or should I grind bounties on the side, in order to reforge spare pieces? If so, which pieces should I look to reforge next? Guidance would be appreciated! :)

    submitted by /u/m3vance to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment