• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Diablo Another tal rasha gear question

    Diablo Another tal rasha gear question


    Another tal rasha gear question

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    https://www.d3planner.com/466732712

    This is my current setup, and i feel like my damage is more than enough to be speed clearing 95's, its i get basically one shot. I have my storm armor up 100% but as soon as i start channeling in an elite group or high density i just get one banged. If i can live for 5-7 seconds then i clear the screen. ANy advice on getting higher toughness?

    submitted by /u/Winston1776 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Some good dps builds for the monk? i started diablo about 30 mins ago im lvl 5

    submitted by /u/AntimatterPvP to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty new to Diablo 3, looking for extra pointers for Pet build.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Hey, so I've been fairly new to Diablo 3 and I've done a lot of solo and just a tiny amount of getting boosted by a friend. I'm currently trying to get a build working so I can start farming the more relevant rifts (currently Nephalim Torment X is doable but not that fast, about 15 minutes to get it done) but I was able to complete a GR45 in about 5 minutes.

    The build I landed my eye on was https://www.diablofans.com/builds/105628-s19-necro-pet-build since it builds upon the set you get from Season Journey. Now the more pieces I seem to get, it feels like I'm getting weaker. The dmg number (which might be the wrong numbers to look at since it probably doesn't take my pet dmg into account) went down pretty severely by switching a 2h Scythe to a 1h Scythe + Shield. Am I doing something majorly wrong or will this build pick up at some breakpoint?

    The build also seem to lack some stat prios so that doesn't help me much.

    https://www.d3planner.com/147532195

    I'm currently missing Krysbin's Sentence, Circle of Nailuj's Evol (although I do have it in my cube but I don't have a new Ring of Royal Grandeur to put on the char itself and I don't know if that's worth it) and Tasker and Theo from that build.

    Can anyone give me some pointers to how I get this build more effectively and what some of the low hanging fruit is. Or should I completely scrap this build and just go for a completely different set/meta build from IcyVeins?

    Are there good replacements I could put in that'd perform way better so I can get higher.

    Looking forward to some advice :)

    submitted by /u/Jeffroiscool to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Bazooka or Vyrs for two man GR Pushing

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Hi Guys,

    currently playing this season with a friend (supp barb/ supp monk)...
    I have farmed all things for LoD and Vyrs (LoD full ancient, Vyrs only 3 or 4 pieces)
    Paragon is arround 1100
    Stats on both sets are not the best, but on LoD i have the CDR Cap (54%) and around 110% AD

    https://www.d3planner.com/329540792

    As said both set are barely optimised and they have a lot of space for improvements :D

    For now i can push solo 100GR in 7min and 90% success rate...
    With LoD i didn't cleared a 100GR for now, it feels like i kill to much mobs without archon and only get arround 60 stacks per circle. If i try higher i will instantly die :(

    So is it worth to investigate more on LoD for casual players? With only 1000 Paragon?
    I'm thinking about which set i will improve my stats and pushing to the limits... It feels like LoD will work only with 4000 Paragon, where you have so much Int/All Res

    If you suggest to go with vyrs, is there any cap which i have to hit?

    Regards Pingbo

    submitted by /u/Pingbob to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Strafe Natalya Build T14+

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:49 PM PST

    I haven't seen many strafe builds considered viable so I tried my own. It basically works on unlimited strafe while keeping natalyas passive up and vengence up permanently. I'm not fully kitted out on rolls or ancients so i won't post stats but im currently pushing past GR70 since completing my Natalyas a few days ago.

    Equipment

    Helm: Natalya's Sight w Diamond Amulet: Hellfire w Mirinae Gem Wrist: Aughild's Search Offhand: Natalya's Slayer Ring 1: Ring of Royal Grandeur w Pain Enhancer Ring 2: Natalya's Reflection w Bane of Trapped Feet: Irontoe Mudsputters (looking for replacement) Legs: Natalya's Leggings w 2 Diamonds Belt: Crashing Rain Main Hand: Valla's Bequest Hands: Natalya's Touch Shoulders: Aughild's Power Chest: Natalya's Embrace w 3 Emeralds 

    Skills

    Bat Companion Strafe Rocket Storm Preparation Punishment Vault Tumble Vengeance Dark Heart Rain of Vengeance Dark Cloud 

    Passives

    Thrill of the Hunt Ballistics Awareness Blood Vengeance Cull the Weak (Heartfire Amulet) 

    Cube

    Dawn Mantle of Channeling Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac 

    With 27.54% cooldown combined with constant Strafe procs on Ring of Zodiac and the effect of Dawn, Vengeance and Rain of Vengeance have 100% uptime. Strafe is given very near 100% uptime due to Companion and Preparation cooldowns refreshing quickly, and constant damage and mitigations bonuses are given.

    submitted by /u/MightyHerb to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    PS3 Poison/Pet WD Build

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Hi.

    Still playing on PS3 with a Paragorn 50 WD Poison/Pet build and looking for people with good memory of the 2.0.6 patch (or maybe not, since this is more of a generic question I believe).

    Read some posts and did some googling but I'm still not convinced of what is more important: +physical damage % or + poison damage % ?

    Still only have tmf + aughild's set, and missing all the other legendaries (MoJ, TnT, ...) . Runes are all towards pets or poison dmg and currently have 4 items with poison damage % (should I enchant them to phys?).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pgordalina to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment