• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Diablo I hope D4 scales down the insane number inflation

    Diablo I hope D4 scales down the insane number inflation


    I hope D4 scales down the insane number inflation

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    I did not play Diablo 3, but in Diablo 1 you were lucky to hit 3 digit HP by the end of the game and besides super end game content in Diablo 2, numbers usually didn't exceed 1000. Looking at some of the D4 screenshots though, I see items with things like 3000 defense that are 9000 gold. What is the point of numbers these high? I think it's silly. At least to me, smaller numbers feel scrappier, like the world is much bigger than you. It also means you don't have junk items like a belt that gives 10000 defense, only to find a belt that gives 10001 defense. Statistically, it's better but I think clutters the game design.

    submitted by /u/Sivy17
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 is Back and BETTER than ever before

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:46 AM PST

    When Diablo 4 was announced the spirit of Diablo was reawakened within me. I had played Diablo 2 for the first 3 years after release pretty hard. I moved on to other games eventually, but I always could remember the feeling of Lvling up in 8 man Parties over and over. Finding that GG item back then, especially when LOD came out.

    I wanted to play Diablo 2 again but BNet was insane with bots. I looked up different servers and found "Path of Diablo". It's a Diablo 2 community with Actual seasons, NO HACKS, NO BOTS, a FULL FEATURED TRADE WEBSITE. It is like what Diablo 2 Would've been if it slowly kept being updated. Honestly, it is MORE fun than Diablo 2 back in the day.

    A New season and Ladder Reset is about to start on Jan 24th / 2020. Come check out Path of Diablo and play this season with us. Hopefully you will enjoy and appreciate this game as much as I do. The PoD team is amazing and they just added full featured WIDESCREEN resolution.

    PathofDiablo.com

    submitted by /u/LSDTeeVee
    [link] [comments]

    What things should a new player who has never played a Diablo game be aware of?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:06 PM PST

    I just started playing a couple days ago, but I am still figuring things out. I'm looking through YouTube, but frankly there is so much information to understand I don't know where to begin.

    What do you wish you knew when you started the game?

    Edit: I'm playing Diablo III on PS4.

    submitted by /u/StamperFurbottom
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting in the cube: Can pressing "fill" on recipe 3 please kick out the piece of crap we just crafted ?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Very simple change that would make crafting much more fluid, there are recipes like 2 and 4 where you potentially want the item to stay in the cube when filled but not recipe 3 which takes ages to reload by removing items then adding items then filling again.

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo on xbox one

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I've recently started playing, I'm addicted!!!. I have 2 characters, necromancer and witch doctor. Nec is lvl 70, witch doctor lvl 42. I'm looking for people to play with and learn from. Anyone wanna take me under their wing?, none of my friends play it.

    submitted by /u/gingaharefifa81
    [link] [comments]

    Confirmation on how to play GOG's D1 multiplayer?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    My friends and I just remembered today that GOG had re-released D1 last year. We played in the early 2000s, but every time we had tried to replay D1 since then, we could never connect to one another and for some reason LAN didn't work. Pretty sure it had something to do with our Internet at the time, but I had no idea. It's been possibly 10 years since we last attempted playing multiplayer... so it's been awhile.

    Anyway, fast forward to today and we are all very tempted to buy D1 on GOG and hop on tonight. However, I have some concerns about getting multiplayer to work. I've read a lot of confusing information on getting it to work properly and there are so many differing things out there stated on how to do it that I don't know where to even begin. It doesn't help either that it's very difficult to tell when people are referring to the GOG version or the regular version half the time... even within the GOG forums.

    One thing that I've read (and what I'm hoping is the correct process) is to simply buy/download D1 on GOG and then open ports 6112-6119. Once this is done, battle.net multiplayer will function normally. Is this correct? And if so, does this work when playing both the "classic" and "updated" versions of the game?

    If the above does not work then I'm honestly not sure what will because I've read so many different things. So, if anyone can confirm that, that is all that needs to be done, I'd appreciate. And if more steps are required... please, I beg you, be as clear, detailed, and straight-forward as you can - as if I were 5 years old. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/_Kuba
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo mobile - Android smartphone test

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Hardcore Necromancer help

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Hey y'all, me and my buddy are planning to do a hardcore run this weekend, and I'm going Necromancer. We've been separately playing around with builds, and I've found 2 pretty decent ones, one with the skeleton mages that drop corpses and corps eater, and I found gauntlet that Makes corps explosion better which I'm sure I could come up with a build for. If anyone has any input to make these builds better or have any other builds, tell me em, cuz I don't want to be the one that dies.

    submitted by /u/RustyMatrix
    [link] [comments]

    Need help.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    So I just started playing diablo 3 reaper of souls what season is it? in it cause I'm trying to find a DPS build for monk.

    submitted by /u/AntimatterPvP
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new player (switch) should I be playing a seasonal character?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:37 PM PST

    As a brand new player, should my first play through be with a seasonal character or classic? Probably gunna play the monk because he looks badass.

    submitted by /u/jbaker90
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 01/14/20

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:10 AM PST

    I think you should make a diablo discord for people with questions and it's easier to find people to play with

    submitted by /u/AntimatterPvP
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 preview: Hands-on with Blizzard's darker, dirtier sequel

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I wish Rare Items could look like this in D4

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:20 AM PST

    I made a mockup of how I personally would like (endgame) Rare Items to look like in D4.

    I only used the graphics from D3 items as a base, since there were easily available as a template to edit and photoshop around with it, but the rest is very different, so don't let that confuse you.

    The first picture is the item on its own, the second one adds further information on what is going on there.

    The numbers are of curse just examples and used only for the purpose of illustration.

    https://imgur.com/jD5d4uO

    https://imgur.com/Dedr41K

    All of this makes Rare Items feel really meaty, powerful and useful.

    What are your thoughts?

    And how would you like that Rare Items in D4 look and work like?

    submitted by /u/clueso87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment