• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 52, 2019

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 52, 2019


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 52, 2019

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 52] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing to 120 grift!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Hi!

    I am trying to push for 120 grift but i am on 116 now. my time doing 116 is 13min.

    what can i improve to push higher

    https://www.d3planner.com/493032978 here is my build at the moment!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Sivalo to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Beating my face on bazooka on console

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    So this is an is it possible post...

    I play on xbox one, so macros/etc aren't a thing.

    I'm working off of the links here:

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/wizard-star-pact-build-with-lod

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC27Ow4Tc18

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2zhJGkluAA

    And I just can't seem to make it work. I can execute the combo occasionally and it works great, but I just keep dying.

    I'm just getting straight oneshot most of the time. It's ok when I'm in a large group b/c of ice armor/parthan defenders, but then.

    I do the meteor.

    Aquila Cuirass falls off.

    I die before I finish the cycle and get into archon.

    So the short questions.

    Is this possible? Is it worth it? And what could I be doing wrong?

    Thanks in advance for any advice - so frustrated.

    submitted by /u/mehntality to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Best passives and runes for solo Raiment Shenlong Monk?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    https://www.d3planner.com/679504411

    Here's my current monk build, I'm climbing Grifts in the 80s at the moment. Trying to decide on some skill alternatives. (Unity is for my templar that can't die but deals negligible damage, mostly just heals and freezes/stuns enemies)

    1. For dashing strike, would Radiance or Blinding Speed be better? I'm thinking once it gets tougher I'll need Blinding Speed, but Radiance gets me more uptime for Shenlong.

    2. For passives, I'm trying to decide between Exalted Soul, Guardian's Path, Seize the Initiative, Alacrity, and maybe Near Death Experience? Harmony stays for sure though.

    Let me know what other info you'll need to give advice. Anything would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Edbwn to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody run me through the basic meta barbs right now?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:42 AM PST

    I'm seeing people asking for zbarb (I understand that, but not the build) and bk (wouldn't Istvan's be better? or arent they talking about barbs..)...and I have no clue what those builds are. What are the current WW builds that are used for certain GR levels and groups?

    submitted by /u/KoeiNL to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment