• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Diablo Diablo 4 should bring back the Companion system from D3, but let you have other playable classes as companions.

    Diablo Diablo 4 should bring back the Companion system from D3, but let you have other playable classes as companions.


    Diablo 4 should bring back the Companion system from D3, but let you have other playable classes as companions.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Give them a stat reduction or a reduced movepool or whatever so they can't carry you, but can still support you or distract mobs.

    submitted by /u/reallygoodbee
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play diablo for switch?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Just got it for switch. Looking to play. Anyone interested? New to the console diablo!!

    submitted by /u/flaritza94
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just say that the Diablo community is one of the best outthere!!!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    I am a brand new Diablo 3 player, I've played the game for about 3 or 4 days, while on public chat someone recommended me a power level community which I joined, after posting a msg about power leveling me, two people offered to help, both helped me through reg rift and GR they leveled me up to 489 paragon level and even gave me tips about builds, how the cube worked, the blood shard lady, what drops from GR, what drops from bounties, the literally wrote me a freaking guide lol.

    We were on a 8 hour gaming session and those 8 hours felt like minutes to me, these people went out of their way to explain to me how the game worked, replayed content that I'm pretty sure they've done thousands of time, took their time to walk me through it and even used the same character so that they'd give me what they thought was good for whatever build I would choose in the future! I have played many games with a stable community base but I've never met a community this amazing! I really hope i get to be like them and eventually find someone else in need and do the same thing they did for me, I will always be thankful for what they did for me!

    submitted by /u/espectro11
    [link] [comments]

    Well I completely screwed my first playthrough

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    I entered Archbishop Lazarus' lair as my warrior not realizing the only way out was to kill him. I also forgot to buy a town portal scroll for the first time ever. There goes my first playthrough of Diablo 1 and fourteen hours of my time.

    "My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined"

    • TheReportOfTheWeek
    submitted by /u/PaladinGorak
    [link] [comments]

    For summoner Necro what do you think the best weapon would be?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:46 PM PST

    For me i found it to be white (Dol Io) in a wand that already gives +3 to mastery and raise skeleton. Gives such a boost to skeletons I love it.

    submitted by /u/onlypedoscensor
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 on Switch local co op problem?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    Trying to play Diablo 3 on switch with my family but it doesnt let my family join unless they each have a Nintendo Online Subscription. Been looking it up online but everybody is mentioning seasonal play. I just want to play regular diablo, no seasonal characters, offline. Any help would be appreciated thanks

    submitted by /u/caciquet
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 on switch region question

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Hello all, I was hoping to buy diablo 3 for me and a friend on our Switch's so we could play together. They live in the UK and I live in the US.

    If I purchase the game and gift it to them, will we be able to play together?

    In my research it sounds like D3's servers are region locked, and I don't want to go through the process of buying this game for them if we won't be able to play together. Any one know the situation for the switch version of the game?

    submitted by /u/adellredwinters
    [link] [comments]

    Just a heads up if you want to play a game like Diablo but feel burnt out of current Diablo. Check out wolcen before it fully releases and goes up in price.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:38 PM PST

    I just saw the final patch notes and it's pretty huge. Full game seems ready to be released and will be going up in price after that.

    https://wolcengame.com/forum/announcements/official-news/more-details-about-full-game-and-price-increase/

    Note I haven't played it yet, but I can definitely spare 18$ before it goes up

    submitted by /u/betrayedof52z
    [link] [comments]

    In diablo if any npcs that are enemies have dialogue, i try to kill them as fast as possible so they cant say their line

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    I'm editing this after. What I mean by this is if your op or not

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    check out this post i made in season 3 of d3.. regarding paragon

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/7ifd1r/seasonal_diablo_3_play_needs_a_paragon_cap_if_you/

    i don't even know what season we're in now but this aged quite well seeing botters at 4500+ paragon in videos recently. it's too bad they removed the skill from d3 by allowing people to bot endlessly with no repercussions. i really miss this game and the ladder but seeing people that high and knowing that pushing will mean nothing because of them is pretty disheartening.

    <3 gl to everyone still playing though, see ya in d4

    submitted by /u/tomatosaucin
    [link] [comments]

    Can we stop with the "I want x to be in the Diablo 4 game" posts?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Blizz announced during (and before) that they would look into community feedback on Diablo 4. Blizzcon is over now.

    Please stop suggesting things for D4, they aren't paying attention anymore because they are busy making the actual game and realizing the game design choices which they have made (based on feedback or otherwise) .

    It's not useful to anyone to give feedback on D4 unless Blizz asks for it.

    P.S. The game needs to be holistic, the parts of the game need to fit together to work, we can't expect Blizz to add all kinds of things that are considered good without looking at the game as a whole.

    Edit: as some of you have pointed out: Blizz wants continious feedback, so I'm not correct in stating that it's not usefull. The other point that I stated still stands imo, an idea or suggestion about a tiny part of the game is not useful because things need to work together, I'm not convinced otherwise.

    submitted by /u/OurLordGabenNewell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment