• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Diablo Thought id share my 1 shot

    Diablo Thought id share my 1 shot


    Thought id share my 1 shot

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Just thought id share this, Did a 110 today terrible maps , 60 seconds left, Got a Pwr Pylon as RG spawned, Ran around until 100 stacks, cold cycle, BF, Oclus circle, BOOM 1 shot. looked up a RG health sheet, looks like it was close to 9 Quadrillion based off a quick google search. Regardless of what it was, it made me happy.

    submitted by /u/Koridoom to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Rend Barbs--Got Questions? Check the Guide!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Hi folks,

    I see a LOT of questions about how to optimize or play the new Zodiac Rend build, and rather than answer them individually, I wanted to share a link to the complete guide: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/guide-zodiac-rend-season-19/79

    That will answer any and all questions you have about the build, how to play it, and what may be going wrong!

    If you have additional questions, it's better to post in that guide since I'm not here very often!

    Spin to win!

    submitted by /u/FreeMFU to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling really weak with valor

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    This is basically my first crusader, and I feel like I'm a lot weaker than I should be. I die to a lot of stuff in a single hit if my akarat isn't up.
    All my friends are soloing 100+ rifts and I'm slumming it down in the 80s maybe 90s.
    Anything stand out as awful, or that I should be looking to fix immediatly? I've been trying to shard and reroll for a helm, but mostly because I don't know what else I should be looking at.
    Thanks

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Swineflew-1292/hero/116724316

    submitted by /u/Swineflew1 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore (Shadow) DH questions

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    For starters, I've cleared GR 100 with no augments, but just started working on augments. I'm mostly a solo player(only group play I do is public bounties) at about 800 paragon.

    1) What should my "starting" augments be? I've done one 96 level augment so far, but wondering if I should try pushing past 100 or if that's a waste of time.

    2) I'm running Endless Walk set+Elusive ring+RoRG(aughild's set for pushing). I was thinking though, I literally never take advantage of the damage bonus from EW set so why not run a unity+Flavor of Time, but the issue I'm having is rolling a half-decent FoT. I'd be happy with either cold or lightning+high crit dmg, but in 30+ rolls I haven't seen that with a socket. Can shadow set run physical? That seems to be the only decent roll I see on quivers or FoT, or am I stuck doing cold/lightning?

    submitted by /u/brickhouse5757 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Top 4-man Crusaders using Blessed Hammer?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:46 PM PST

    Checking the 4man leaderboards all the crusaders are using heavens fury AND Blessed Hammer with Johanna's Argument as a weapon. Anyone can explain wtf is going on? Why not only Heavens fury with pig sticker?

    submitted by /u/mvula to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Help/Insight needed (attack speed affecting WW/Rend)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:29 PM PST

    We all know the conventional wisdom: attack speed does not affect Rend damage.

    Here is the thing though...whenever I get the attack speed pylon, I kill the RG much faster.

    And before anyone says "this is do to stricken stacks" - I'm not using Stricken! (Taeguk, Bane of the Powerful, and Babe of the Trapped).

    Now...my gear, and skill level is not the best: I'm speed running GR 90s in 3 to 3:30 at paragon 800ish, and have not gone higher than GR100, though I suspect I could do a GR 105.

    I have zero attack speed outside of DW, and using Bul-Kathos blades.

    So...any ideas people? Maybe my GR is so low WW is actually contributing damage? I dunno. But can another Barb confirm speed pylon = faster kill time for the RG at least?

    Thanks fellow Barbs.

    submitted by /u/SolomonGrumpy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with crusader

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    I just geared up a crusader alt and I'm having trouble surviving in 110s (3 augments, 1200+ paragon.

    In particular, I have 64% cdr but don't seem to be able to get full uptime on arkart champion and die from being slowed by stone guanlet. I noticed that part of the problem is numlocking valor of law, because I would keep activating it once CD is off even if I still had it active.

    Is it advisable to not numlock valor of law? Any gameplay tips or guides I can read?

    submitted by /u/tangbj to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Echoing Fury, what to reroll?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:31 PM PST

    3108 damage

    1000 str

    7% Increased Attack Speed

    10% Damage

    20% chance to fear

    2.6% chance to blind

    Running a SS Slam build, but dunno if I should reforge the % damage or 7% IAS into 10% CDR. Currently at 52.34% sheet CDR, and having some trouble keeping my CoTA up for fury gen.

    Any thoughts would be great. Here's my profile link https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Karanis-1366/hero/116143278 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/rebellodavid to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Valor or Akkhan without Captain Crimson's?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    I have had a bit of unfortunate luck, and the Captain Crimson's Trimming's set plans didn't drop for me during the initial drops from caches. I know there's a chance they'll still drop randomly, but just in case...

    For sets which require crimson's, especially valor (but others as well), does anyone recommend an alternative?

    submitted by /u/stinkytoe42 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Nooooooooo

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Acidentally converted my last piece of FOH armor set. Just spent 2k blood shards and 80 db and can't get it again.

    submitted by /u/POWDEREDTOASTMAN119 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Running into a wall with Invoker build

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    So, I can't get past GR95 with the invoker set. I'm running the S19 Icy-Veins version, and I have trouble with large groups. I can't seem to put out enough damage and I die pretty quickly. Part of the problem I'm noticing is that I have to frantically click and often don't click the. Ofrece target in large groups, and sometimes even click empty space and move instead of attack.

    Are their tips & tricks to attacking, dealing with large groups, and just general advice about how to climb higher?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gonzo594 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Cesar's Memento and immunity

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    After watching some videos I wonder why don't flurry monks use blinding flash more often to proc Cesar's Memento and only use it on cold cycle ?

    Correct me if I am wrong but even if the mobs gets immune to CC after a while, it will still trigger Cesar's Memento because as it reads it only need to hit them with a blind not apply the blind.

    The only exceptions to this might be monsters with innate immunity like goblins and juggernauts.

    Can someone confirm this ?

    submitted by /u/daywalkerr7 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Pig sticker vs echoing fury

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Is it ok to use echoing fury instead of a pig sticker in evoker thorns build and in fury of heavens as well? just got a primal ef

    submitted by /u/gix85 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for my build?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    https://www.d3planner.com/570189483

    Progression is slow right now my best run was same build but zdps gr112

    submitted by /u/Voxelloop1 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to clear 115s

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:11 AM PST

    having a hard time with 110s, i have to fish hard. I usually dont have any issues pushing leader boards. But this season is rough. I even try unity but im still squishy, can some one help?

    https://www.d3planner.com/234884598

    submitted by /u/Koridoom to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment