• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Diablo Nww DH wanna ask some questions

    Diablo Nww DH wanna ask some questions


    Nww DH wanna ask some questions

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:53 PM PST

    I am still going through the campaign 1) is entangling shot good? I really like the feel of that skill, especially shock collar. How about bola shots and the chaining sentry that does not shoot btw? I mean I think shockcollar entangling, bolas and the torment chain sentries are not that great but are there good uses for it?

    2) should i judge a weapon just base on how many greentexts it has and how it synergizes with your skill? I have Valla Bequest but I dont use strafe and I have a cheaper but higher dmg rare crossbow, which one should I use?

    3) are high cooldown skills good? I generally just spam multishot as my 4 because (it is really cool and) it does not have a long cd.

    3) Does Kala disappear at a certain point in act 2)? (new waifu!)

    submitted by /u/Screwbreaker to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I getting garbage damage on 90gr with my build.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    Here is my build. I'm not sure what's wrong. Even if I use law of valor, my damage is meh, and the second I don't have akarat and or iron skin up I immediately die. It's very hard to get started again after dying as the instant I can cast, I die. I can swap out darklight for pig sticker, but that won't make a world of a difference, nor will it help my ability to stay alive. I even put all diamonds in.

    I'm at 1050 paragon. I'm beginning to thing crusader isn't for me. I'm having a blast with it, but I almost have all ancients, 60% CD, a ton of toughness and 11k STR. I'm not sure how much I can change to climb higher. I'd like to push 100, but that won't happen until I figure out what's wrong.

    submitted by /u/cyantaco to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Wrath Gloves, what to reroll

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    Last night I rerolled into a perfect primal chest (210 phys res and 7% reduce range dmg). My last non ancient piece was the gloves and what do you know? 3rd reroll today and it goes primal again but with pretty crappy stats

    1000 str

    20% area dmg

    10% crit

    8% resource reduction

    210 cold resist

    2 gold pick up

    From my reading it seems like the area dmg won't do anything for me since "procs don't proc procs"??

    Should I just reroll area dmg into crit. Since I have 8 rcr, should I go into crimsons build?

    submitted by /u/Zephyr520 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Any use of SOJ?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Got a primal today and was wondering if it's just blacksmith fodder or not

    Stats here

    submitted by /u/ricerobot to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Cesar Memento, what to reroll?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:47 PM PST

    What to roll on primal flavor of time

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:10 PM PST

    Picked up a primal flavor with the following stats - 10% CHC - Reduce duration of control effects 40% - 8% CDR - 8% Reduce Resource Cost - 12% Movement Speed

    I'm thinking I roll off movement for Crit Hit Dmg is this the way to go?

    submitted by /u/DieselMKUltra to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do next? Help to push further than 121+

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Hello! I'm enjoying reading all the post in this community and I was wondering if some of you could help me figuring out what do next.

    https://www.d3planner.com/447731601

    What should I upgrade to get to 130? I'm currently clearing a GR 121 without too much fishing.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/DeusExMecha2769 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any particular tricks one should know about when pushing with vyr, for example best way to bank chantodo stacks?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:31 PM PST

    *by "banking" stacks I mean when you get chantodo stacks after entering archon, so you can build on top of those before next archon to save time

    So most times I bank 4-6 stacks, but I'm not sure if I've ever even gone above 7, while I see people getting up to 20 in high lvl clears on YouTube. Is there something I should know about in order to do this properly?

    Aside from this, are there any useful things you wished you knew when you started pushing? My current best is gr114 and I just got done augmenting a few more items so I think I should be able to do better soon, however I still don't feel like I fully understand all the ins and outs of the build.

    submitted by /u/syzygy919 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Any Crusaders have a spare Fate 2 handed Flail they wouldn't mind parting with?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    As the title suggests, does anyone have a spare Fate Of The fell I can cube? I've literally spent thousands of death breath and blood shards and can't get it

    submitted by /u/Brushedllamaa to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Advice

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    Primal Advice

    Got my first three primals this week with an UE Multishot build, but I don't think they're worth that much for said build? In fact, I don't know which build they might be good for, except the pants... I really am new at the primal game. Opinions?

    https://preview.redd.it/b6blkcjjx4341.jpg?width=1549&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0bc7b6427dc2184dbf3e1c2b87ac9853999cc975

    submitted by /u/NettlesForYourSoul to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    pig sticker re-roll suggestion for aov heaven fury cursader

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    Hardcore Vyr Chantodo Question

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm playing a hardcore Vyr Chantodo wizard early on in the season, still low paragon, and I was wondering two things:

    1. Is galvanizing ward or unwavering will a better rune to take in general and when pushing greater rifts?

    2. Any tips for surviving in hardcore mode on this build? It seems important to keep your archon stacks up, and you're most fragile at the very beginning of the rift. I've been using the new Messerschmidt's axe in the cube since I'm scared of dying when I pop out of archon, but I think I need to switch to Furnace for pushing.

    For gems, should I opt for trapped, goguk, and stricken? or should the last slot be a defensive gem (esoteric? gizzard?)

    Thanks for the help!!

    submitted by /u/jah3cz to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Azurewrath Choice

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Question on Azurewrath Choice

    Good morning fellow monks!

    I've obtained two ancient Azurewraths and am having trouble deciding which to utilize. Which out of the two should I use? I've already used a gift on the one to the left.

    And if I'm to use the higher damage one, which stat should I reroll and to what?

    Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/8ohdii3qs0341.png?width=739&format=png&auto=webp&s=9dff1cd17c36d556c45de55f4e6a339181a9a83b

    submitted by /u/shatteredsky888 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Goldwrap vs Captain Crimsons for T16 Rifts & Bounties

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Finally managed to land the Captain Crimsons plans. At first I was excited as this completes the speed farm build for FoH. For Greater Rifts, this is a no-brainer. But for T16 Rifts and Bounties - I have to give up Goldwrap since Captain Crimsons set requires a belt and one other item.

    One other option is to cube Goldwrap. However, this means giving up Khassett's Cord of Righteousness. Would T16 become a slog with this DPS & Wrath reduction loss?

    I really enjoy the carefree playstyle of goldwrap. You can swim in Molten explosions, Arcane beams and what have you. Is it generally recommended to keep Goldwrap for T16 and switch to Captain Crimsons for Greater Rifts?

    submitted by /u/regulat0r666 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Pig sticker or darjlight.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:04 AM PST

    Building a fists / furry build. I see good things from both of the weapons. What is your opinion ?

    submitted by /u/Redtonkatruck69 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment