• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Diablo Haven't played in years, tips/advice and is it normal to get nearly one shotted at grift 60+?

    Diablo Haven't played in years, tips/advice and is it normal to get nearly one shotted at grift 60+?


    Haven't played in years, tips/advice and is it normal to get nearly one shotted at grift 60+?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Link to current character: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Alkalinejoe-1136/hero/116344477

    As I am climbing up the grift I feel like my damage pretty much blows everything away, no complaints there, but my survivability is so low. Nearly everything one shots me. I have to be super careful while im raining meteors on things that I dont get hit by a projectile and die. Sometimes ill miss a stray spear or a small creature run up to me from behind and kill me.

    I know wizards are supposed to be glass cannons and thats fine but just curious if its supposed to be this bad :P

    Also any tips on what to upgrade? Im trying to blood shard a Tal Rasha amulet/rare upgrade so I can get one that has crit chance/dmg and a socket on it.

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/BEENHEREALLALONG to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Season 19 | SOLO GR Crusader | Aegis of Valor

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Feel like I've hit my ceiling at GR125

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    I'm almost paragon 1600, but I can't seem to get past 125. Here is a link to my gear

    https://www.d3planner.com/485313172

    I feel like I must be doing something wrong, I'm just as well geared as anyone towards the bottom of the leaderboard. Did they all literally just fish for the perfect rift? Should I not be trying to complete it unless I get a festering woods layout?

    submitted by /u/Graklosh to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to push for the top 1000 this season.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    What are your thoughts on making a barbarian just to push the later levels of my demon hunter's gems?

    How optimized his build has to be before he can clear 120s (group or solo)? Are imbues required or just a good rolled set is enough?

    submitted by /u/pphp to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Best PoJ setup for group speeds?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Hey just wondering what you guys think is a good setup for 100-120 range group speeds. I've seen a few build variations so far in pubs, all strong, but not sure what the best combination is.

    submitted by /u/JjuicyFruit to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    The Barbarian's Ground Stomp *sometimes* doesn't go off when pressing the key while Whirlwinding

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:38 AM PST

    Need help with what to do

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Hello, i'm currently enjoying the season so far. Started out with a Barbarian, but changed to Monk.

    The thing is, i can't go over 95 (somewhere there) I NEED to use Unity, otherwise i die at once, and with Unity i feel like i lack damage. I just got a double crit Unity, and i know my Flavor of Time isn't the best.

    Any advice is greatly appriciated, here's a link to my Monk

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/SnAQ-2913/hero/127416213

    submitted by /u/Snaqejack to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment