• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Diablo Flash on Hit. Please, we ask for an option to turn it off. Diablo IV

    Diablo Flash on Hit. Please, we ask for an option to turn it off. Diablo IV


    Flash on Hit. Please, we ask for an option to turn it off. Diablo IV

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    We had a few posts about this, and 99% of people agreed that we need an option to turn it off.

    submitted by /u/nightywitch
    [link] [comments]

    Nintendo switch port. Wow. Just wow.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Purchased the game again (third time now I think) and holy crap the switch port is fluid and lagless and fast. What the heck.

    This is literally a perfect port and it's so much fun. Can't wait to try it on the go aswell :)

    Anyone that's thinking of getting the switch version, just do it. Haven't had a single hiccup in the last couple hours, not something I can say about the pc version and my PS3.

    This is making me love my switch more than ever, and even though I'm just a casual diablo fan, it's super enjoyable. 👍🏽

    submitted by /u/yummypugs
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Simplicity is what keeps me playing

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    Am I alone in this?

    I found out my love for RPG games through Kripp, and naturally when he tried out POE I also gave it a try (that means I play since closed beta).

    But long time since I've touched POE due to it's complexity, it's like you leave for 3 leagues and the game has completely changed and you need 5 different spreadsheets and another 5 different browser tabs to get into it.

    In D3, I just log in, see what others are playing, what looks most fun to me, and I can instantly try it (more or less, 24h and you're geared with the low end of your desired set).

    The combat is way more fluid than POE too, this season has been the most enjoyable to me with the barb build, Haven't had so much fun in a long time and felt that I had to make some appreciation post.

    I like the way D3 is, it's perfect to get back to after hiatus and also help friends to catch up using the t6 powerleveling.

    submitted by /u/linkindispute
    [link] [comments]

    World First Solo 150 (Season) (Non-Exploit

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:30 PM PST

    World First 150 Solo

    This clear was done on 12/13/2019. This clear took me roughly 100 keys and about 2 hours on stream (very lucky!). To my knoweldge, this clear as of now is the first ever 150 solo clear on season (non-exploit) of any class and any region (have not checked China, so there may already be something there). The seasonal buff this season makes GR 150 extremely achievable with Barbarian, Crusader, Wizard, and possibly some other classes like WD or DH. Although it may seem cheesey or a lackluster playstyle, the season buff does spice up GR pushing and can make for some pretty nice plays. Compared to my GR 146 clear, I switched to Zei's Stone of Vengeance over Bane of the Stricken because I am using the seasonal buff to kill the boss, rather that be the twisters from 100 or Angels from 500. I also switched to the lightning rend rune Lacerate over Bloodbath since in very high greater rifts (145+), you are rarely killing monsters so bloodbath has almost no value. As far as the clear is concerned, I think that my play was overall ok. On the 2nd map, I definitely could have clicked the conduit faster, possible even an entire minute. I needed to get all of the elites and trash as close together as possible so that I could burst everything down and spawn the Rift Guardian ASAP, in hopes that the angels do not die before they get to the RG. In the video, right as the 400 kill streak started, I quickly swooped over the pack and attempted to get the 500 killstreak angels in the right of the screen where there were little monsters and affixes. Luckily this worked and I was able to spawn the boss with the angels still up. From there, I stun locked the boss and let the angels do the work. Depending on how many people attempt GR 150 solo barb this season, I think there will be many clears and probably faster than the one that I did.

    If you have any questions about the build, mob types, playstyle, etc just let me know in the comments and i'll try to answer it. I'll be streaming Crusader/Monk/WD pushes on my twitch (Rascalgodx) so if you are interested in that content feel free to watch.

    submitted by /u/Rascalgodx
    [link] [comments]

    Be careful with the filler/sender spell system in D4 if you bring it back from D3

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    EDIT: When I said filler, read generator, thx u/fear_escalators

    Many praise D3 gameplay but I think they should be careful with this system of resource's filler/sender spells. You often ends up in D3 with the filler being pointless/not feel good/dealing no damage/being removed entirely from build compared to the powerful "sender" spells and it's not great at all.

    Didn't seems like that in D4 so far but it was the same with D3 at the beginning. It doesn't concern every build in D3 (I think ?) but when it does, it's not a great experience at all.

    The D3 gameplay had good point, but it was far from perfect. i could also mention the "ultimate" abilities that became mandatory in some build. Some were great, some were terrible (most of the "transformation" ones).

    submitted by /u/Sekko09
    [link] [comments]

    Nearly got rekt lol

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    “EFFECT & FOCUS” - Runes, Jewels, Power Imbues & Sockets

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    I suggest changing the rune mechanic from "Trigger & Effect" to "Effect & Focus" This will make effects always usable.

    While at it, change the "runes" in d4 to be "Jewels". So we have Effect Jewels and Focus Jewels.

    This frees runes to be the Consumable items mentioned in blog post - "consuming" a rune would be etching it to the weapon.

    And now runes can also be merged to construct more complex runes (Like in d2, but actually very different).

    Forum link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/effect-focus-runes-jewels-power-imbues-sockets/9551

    submitted by /u/nachuo
    [link] [comments]

    Bring the ARCHIVIST to DIABLO IV

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Kim said he wanted a "weird class". Don't bring back the witch doctor. create a playable archivist!!

    submitted by /u/fuzz-wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Can you fix the grouping bugs already?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Three weeks have passed since the start of the season, and the grouping bugs still haven't been fixed. This is unacceptable, and improper of a Blizzard game. Fix them already!

    submitted by /u/quik2903
    [link] [comments]

    Am I wrong for wanting a HUD like this?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    No globes, just bars.

    No gargoyles/extra fluff.

    Player/Follower icons in the bottom left corner.

    No "objective" text

    Nothing that I don't need when rifting.

    Something like this

    submitted by /u/crimson4649
    [link] [comments]

    augmented ancient item

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    So... the other day i augmented my 1st item but dumbass me augmented a barbarian item with topaz instead of ruby. worst part is that it was a really well rolled item and i used a lvl 100 gem.my question is: can i change the intelligence to strength by augmenting the item again with a lvl 100+ gem and using Ruby's this time?

    thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/blergnam
    [link] [comments]

    Suggesting dmg meter implementation in Diablo 4

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    So here i am posting my very first thread on a public forum ever, only because i am massively passionate about the Diablo franchise.

    I could go on suggesting changes in terms of general gameplay mechanics and such but i think there are very many good ideas and opinions on here, way better elaborated then i ever could.

    So i'll limit myself to one thing that came into discussion multiple times already with my Diablo 3 group im currently playing with:

    A proper "Damage meter".

    Most of you probably know said meters from WoW for example: Details!, Recount, Skada, you name it.

    We found ourselves craving for such an implementation many times by now, since the current lets call it "suggestion"

    of what your damage is (namely character window dps) does, in almost all instances, not represent your actual output.

    Reasons for that include, but are not limited to:

    % Elemental damage

    Set bonus damage, be it on skills or overall damage

    Legendary affixes

    Some buffs

    Conditional damage amplifiers

    Movement

    Enemy resistances

    Time in cc

    etc.

    Also the raw dps numbers do not and can not at all, take the skill of a player into consideration. I read a lot here about the "easy to learn difficult to master" philosophy and i certainly hope this is going to be a thing.

    But with that, at least in my opinion, comes an even bigger necessity or at least a good reason to implement this feature. I found myself thinking it was just my "Elitist min max wannabe" opinion but even my casual friends supported this idea, after all, you want to improve in the game and want to be useful as a group member.

    And there is the thing about ppl getting Boosted in public games for example in Diablo 3, no hard feelings if you are fine with it or you boost your friends etc.

    But when someone is griefing 3 ppl to get his gear faster, everyone wonders why is the grift or what ever, taking so long and you have to check everyones gear and skill setup (and everyone is a diffrent class for example), that's a sore. Its a fringe case but another reason for a proper dmg meter.

    As far as actual implementation goes, id suggest taking note from "Details!" for example, not only damage statistics but buff uptime, cc applied, cc received, damage taken, etc.

    Place dummies in certain areas, for example, if there are instanced PvP areas, in the starting hub.

    Also don't force it on people necessarily, make it an option to turn on and off.

    I would really like to get some opinions on this!

    I would not be suggesting this if i had hopes for a public API for Diablo 4 but i think it was already turned down by Blizzard, which is absolutely fine imo.

    It is a lengthy post for a simple matter but i wanted my arguments to be reasonably long explained and understandable. In addition i would like to apologize for every language triggering i might have caused, im not a native speaker (what a cliche ;D)

    submitted by /u/-Kabraxis-
    [link] [comments]

    Clan OD | Recruiting for Diablo2, Diablo3, SC2, etc.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:55 AM PST

    Hey guys, I want to share with you a great clan I've been a part of for over 10 years

    Clan Overdosed was established by Shraps and Slipknot in December of 2001. Since then, we have dominated games on multiple platforms. Originally founded as a Starcraft: Broodwar Clan, Clan OD is a very skilled SC2 clan, followed up by our Diablo division. We currently support BW, SC2, LoL, D2, D3, TFT, Gears of War, and Battlefield.

    We are currently recruiting for Diablo 3. We have (and have had) a strong Diablo 2 division, and been dominating the Battle.net scene as well. We are currently looking for active and skilled players to effectively perform Greater rifts, Nephalim rifts, Bounty runs, or just farming and always looking to improve as a clan-whole. The choice is yours? Are you skilled enough to enter the realms of hell?

    Why join a clan at all? If you want to play with the best, than clans are (usually) the way to go. Clan OD values skilled and committed players in its gaming community.

    How to join? The recruiting process is simple. You apply at www.overdosed.net by clicking the \"Join Clan OD\" link on the navigation bar. You can put "Sil3NtKilL(OD)" as your recruiter (as long as we have spoken in game, on vent, skype, AIM, etc first. Believe you me. Its an easier process, and better to explain how everything works). You will then begin your trial period, which will last up to 10 days, unless you get. BONUS days, which lowers your days as a trial . During your trial period, simply game and begin making friends within the clan. Depending on how you get along with the clan, players will either vote positively or negatively towards your acceptance into Clan Overdosed. For Diablo 3, you must receive 10 votes from members to be accepted as a full member.

    If you are interested, contact Sil3NtKilLOD#1394 in game, reply to this forum, or register on our forums, introduce yourself in the D3 section, and apply on our website. Good Luck!

    Thanks Everyone for hearing me out!

    submitted by /u/SlumericanShqipe
    [link] [comments]

    What items to keep and salvage?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Sorry for the dumb question, but one of the last things I need to learn in d3 is stash management and what items to keep. So far I've been keeping ~80% of the legendaries/set items I get, and my stash is filling up quick. I know I will need a bunch of random items for other builds and other classes I may play, I just have no clue what's worth keeping or not. Also is there a way to get more than 6 stash tabs? Thanks

    submitted by /u/GildedApparel
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Yang's Recurve have an extra stat compared to another one I found?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/gsAPi3H.png Am I crazy? Where did the socket come from?

    submitted by /u/AlustrielSilvermoon
    [link] [comments]

    A new player's thoughts on Diablo 3

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:28 AM PST

    So I just got this game recently , and beaten Malthael yesterday, this is some of my thoughts.

    Pro:

    -The new map system is so good compare to D2 ,the D2 one obscures your vision

    - I really like the swirling energy pulse from Arcane enemies

    - I actually like the green and red indicators , I am just starting out in D3 , I am blown over by all the new stats and whatnot , so it helps me as a new player to filter out. ( I mean I dont know how relevant it is , but it helps a new player a lot in the early stages)

    -I actually like the highlighting feature when attacking enemies (it makes sure I am targeting my enemy with my left mouse skill instead of accidentally moving forward, it also improves my skill in MOBA like HOTS, so when i play diablo 3 , I am actually improving my stutterstepping skills because to stutterstep properly in MOBA , you have to hightlight properly). Now I know quite some people dont like it , I think it is ok for developers to implement a toggle on/of in D4 but I'd like to have this option.

    - I like the numbers popping up while I attack , this seem to be another unpopular opinion , but I just want to know when I crit and what is the DPS currently ( which your damage counter does not reflect accurately due to you changing and using different skills

    - I dont feel the game is too bright, WoW is very bright of course, D3? I think it is just nice, neither too bright or too dark, people in real life do wear colourful clothing , have colourful buildings , besides I remember Lut Gholein as a bright and colourful place , so I guess for Caldeum to be bright is fine.( Complaints about Maghda and villains having cheesy lines might be valid , I dont know I dont have much opinion about it)

    - I really like the new bestiary. My favourites include the Mallet Lord , Azmodan's siege minions and the Boggart ,which is a "agile , tactical and rogue like minion " which is a not so commonly used trope for enemies. The Lacuni is also my favourite , I still rmb killing them in D2.

    -having 4 skill buttons is also nice, cooldowns are fine with me, I dont want be too busy trying use 4 of my skills everytime because it has no cooldowns

    -TRANSMOG!!

    Cons:

    -When you accidentally use your resource spender and your character have to say " insufficient energy " is really really really annoying for me, just the display " insufficient hatred (or insert another resource) is sufficient, (also please no red text? It look like an annoying error message). I dont want to waste my focus just to make sure he dont say says those words.

    - The display font are way tooo plain, I prefer the stylized approach of D2 font.

    - the new lightning animation , D2 lightning animation IS THE BEST , charged bolt/lightning(the level 18 sorc skill) is soooo satisfying( I think Jazreth also use it in D1?) , I like the jumbled up white electric sparks of D2 more than D3's electric effect or D4 (which appears like D3's)

    submitted by /u/Screwbreaker
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X and Diablo 4

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    With the reveal of Xbox Series X. What will happen to the production of Diablo 4? Will the engine still be designed for Xbox One, or will it be designed for Xbox X?

    Xbox Series X reveal

    submitted by /u/SherAndreas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment