• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Diablo Bazooka Macros

    Diablo Bazooka Macros


    Bazooka Macros

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:24 PM PST

    I have been playing Vyr's and gradually keeping the gear I find that goes into Bazooka. I nearly have all the gear at this point. I watched Lex's video about the changes to Bazooka making the window much tighter and have read elsewhere that pretty much everyone else uses a macro for the casts, however, I cannot seem to find these macros anywhere. Do people generally make them themselves? If someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MagicPandaGuy to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Season 19 | SOLO GR Monk | Tempest Rush

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:04 PM PST

    Barbarian WW: Build Problems

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:17 AM PST

    Hi guys!

    First time playing diablo 3 and i'm loving it. I already has played PoE but I found diablo 3 more fun.

    I started with barbarian and I made WW (because everybody said that is a great build in this season), I'm in level 70 with 305 paragon but I have a few problems:

    - I'm dying a lot and I play with my friends, one demon hunter, one monk, and they hold up well in T13 without dying, I die a lot in one-hit

    - I saw builds in youtube and they start the maps with max fury and I never has fury on max on start and I spend too fast.

    Link of my build and profile: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/peixinho3-2465/hero/128241303

    Because of thats problems I'm thinking replace my char with a Wizard char.

    Can you help me please? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/peixinho3 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Thorns builds.. gear question

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Hey folks of Reddit,

    as i was playing with gear on D3 Planner trying to find a build to fool around with to push GRs with .. (off meta of course) i noticed that Crit chance rolls automatically on Sanguinary Vambraces.. my question(s) proceed as followed

    Is D3Planner just wrong in that Crit Chance automatically rolls on the item?

    if it rolls on said item, why? doesn't seem beneficial of the item and it seems like its the only item that comes with a "useless" stat corresponding to the legendary ability.
    UNLESS, ive missed the memo and crit works on thorns now?! aha

    submitted by /u/Izzetso to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Prinal Bul-Kathos. Thinking either RCR or Life per fury into 10% cdr?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:19 AM PST

    Can I get some gear advice for my PoJ TR build. Currently using the CD% one and I am not sure if the loss of the CD% is offset by the increase in CHD, CHC, & additional CDR.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    PoJ gear improvement

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    I am looking to where i can make improvements for my PoJ build. I have completed 119 solo.

    https://www.d3planner.com/882933652

    submitted by /u/Kensino to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment