• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Diablo Entered top 100 Americas after clearing a GR131 today (P1560). My season goal is complete. Here is what I've learned about Barb

    Diablo Entered top 100 Americas after clearing a GR131 today (P1560). My season goal is complete. Here is what I've learned about Barb


    Entered top 100 Americas after clearing a GR131 today (P1560). My season goal is complete. Here is what I've learned about Barb

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:09 PM PST

    I only played Demon Hunter before I started a Barb for season 19. Here's what I've learned so far: 1. PoTE Seismic Slam with Crimsons is the second strongest Barb build after WW by far. It's also a lot of fun and almost as fast for speed GRs as WW (I speed in GR100). Forget about any HoTA variation, they feel weak in comparison. 2. Don't go for Area Damage on WW unless you're pushing at least GR128. Hard cast fast two or three times in fast succession in high density during your CoE phase trying to not drop the Taeguk stacks for full effect. This is risky if you're taking heavy damage. 3. The Istvan's Paired Blades are by far the best for pushing. 4. You can do speed GRs with a good The Furnace or Executioner, it's fun and as fast as dual wielding. You need Crimsons to be able to use a 2H weapon. 5. Crimsons is best for speed GRs 6. If you want to push higher, you'll have to learn how to use Ancient Spear with the Rage Flip rune. I refused at first but it helps a ton to form huge packs of enemies. You need some space behind you to pull mins. 7. The nerves of steel passive is probably best for pushing. 8. A good Flavor of Time for your WW build is REALLY hard to get (Physical, Crit, Crit, CDR). 9. Learn to play around the seasonal buff. It helps a ton with killing elites. Always keep an eye on the kill streak. 10. Pylons have predetermined spawn points and they appear about every 20% progression. 11. For me it seems that Templar is best for pushing. Don't put any CC items on him, only oculus ring. And don't take any CC skills for him. 12. Rift Guardian Raiziel sucks, he can one shot you, but you can use the Templar as a shield from his holy nova attack. 13. Life per hit and life per fury suck, it heals nothing compared to Battle Rage Swords to Ploughshares. 14. The Rampage passive isn't good for pushing but it's exceptional for speeds

    submitted by /u/thauruz to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    I kinda need some advice here please. If i had to put the same augment on the left one, which would be better? The eqquiped CoE has a 190%, couldn't fit it in

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    What to improve now?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:45 PM PST

    Hello! I've been using a sort of holy caster build with heaven's fury, but not the up close shotgun style one. Here is my build:

    https://www.d3planner.com/854348844

    I just cleared GR100, though it took me about 10 min so it was really slow going. I did feel tough enough but obviously need to boost dps. Is there anything I should be targeting other than the obvious- increase paragon, increase legendary gem level, get all pieces ancient or better, and augment everything?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BigJeffyStyle to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What is the attack speed breakpoint for Fist of the Heavens?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    Haven't pushed since season 3. And usually played support monk. So I'm at a loss here.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:06 AM PST

    I don't know how to optimize for damage or what do do to actually start optimization. I know I'm not as high as I should be on paragon etc. But been clearing 109 but it's touch and go. WITH MANY DEATHS

    submitted by /u/Thief2493 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Which stat do you recommend rolling off on an obsidian ring of the zodiac for WW rend push build?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:18 AM PST

    Due to not finding a good Band of Might with a high damage reduction roll, I'm considering using an ancient obsidian ring of the zodiac to potentially augment for a WW rend push build.

    So the ring comes with:

    • Reduces cooldown of all skills by [5.0 - 8.0]%.
    • Attack Speed Increased by [5.0 - 7.0]%
    • Critical Hit Chance Increased by [4.5 - 6.0]%
    • Reduces all resource costs by [5.0 - 8.0]%.

    Which stat do you recommend rolling off for a socket?

    submitted by /u/Pskire to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Gloves seem counterintuitive

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:38 PM PST

    I just got the gloves on the right and rerolled for the 50% Critical Damage. Is the "equip changes" at the bottom correct? Seems odd to me that 1.5% crit chance gives more damage than 2% crit damage, 10 dex, and 7% CDR since I'm using Captain Crimson's belt and boots.

    https://imgur.com/a/1D2de7l

    submitted by /u/Taxachusetts to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do to prevent myself from running out of spirit?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    Here is my build. I just made it today, and I'm working on reforging my gear into ancient one at a time. I'm at 50% resource reduction. I'm guessing it's not enough, but I'm not sure what to sacrifice for it. Right now it's incomplete as far as the weapons go. I'm not wasting the socket item when I'm going to reroll into ancient in the next couple days. That's why I don't have gems on my weapons.

    Anyways, I keep running out of spirit. If there's something obvious I'm missing, let me know. I'm missing the armor piece for the cube that gives 50% damage reduction on cyclone strike, so I picked a random piece for now as the stone gauntlets made me extremely slow.

    submitted by /u/cyantaco to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon throwing build?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:44 PM PST

    I wanted to play a throwing axe build for barb in D2 but it never came to pass . Is such a build viable in D3 ? If so how?

    submitted by /u/Screwbreaker to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4: Everything We Know So Far

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:42 AM PST

    [New to 70] Should I do EVERY level of Greater Rifts?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Pretty much this. I'm currently running Torment II in game for bounties and such, working up to finishing my Act IV quests. And when I finally unlocked Greater Rifts, I saw the different levels.
    I'm not sure if I should do just the top levels(currently 14 for me) or do each one progressively?

    Suggestions? Thoughts?
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jhilahd to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Getting gear like BoM and BK swords?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:29 AM PST

    Is the easiest way to get these types if items from gambling and hoping the RNG gods are gracious? Or is it better to farm rifts?

    It may just be my luck in not getting them to drop but, was just curious. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/derfel1694 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment